Eva Mendes looked absolutely stunning in shimmery bronze makeup and full pink lips! Her makeup artist tells us how you can get the look!
Eva Mendes, 37, attended the 2011 Met Ball in NYC on May 2 looking more beautiful than ever! Want to get her look? Makeup artist Julie Harris gives you the scoop on getting Eva’s makeup using NARS Cosmetics:
- Using NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Isolde, apply the shimmery/copper gold color on the lid with the darker color in the crease of the eye and blend out
- Smudge Via Appia Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner close to the lashes
- Line the eyes with Hollywoodland Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Apply NARS Illuminator in Copacabana on brow bones
- Add Orgasm Blush on the apple of the cheeks
- Shade the cheekbones with NARS The Multiple in Laguna
- Apply NARS Illuminator in ‘Copacabana’ on cheek bones
- Line the lips with NARS Lipliner Pencil in Tonga
- Fill in lips with NARS Lipstick in Casablanca
Get Eva’s look with the NARS products below!
EVEN MORE BEAUTY LOOKS FROM THE MET BALL!