‘Vampire Diaries’ star Nina Dobrev looks stunning in this romantic makeup and hair! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Nina Dobrev, 22, attended the 2011 White House Correspondents dinner on April 30 in Washington wearing a gorgeous smokey eye and her hair loosely pinned up at the side. Get her dazzling look with our tips below!
Why this works: Nina has beautiful full eyebrows that give her eyes an alluring glow. Her face doesn’t need a lot of color since the primary focus of this look is on her eyes and hair.
1. Put on a liquid foundation all over your face.
2. Blend in a light pink blush over the apples of your cheeks.
3. Fill in your eyebrows with a shadow that is a few shades lighter than your hair color. Then lightly brush them upward and seal with a clear brow gel.
4. Apply a shimmery silver eyeshadow at the inner corners of the eye. Then blend with a dark grey to the outer corners of the eyes.
5. Line your eyes with a black pencil eyeliner and add mascara to the upper and lower lashes.
6. Finish off the look with a pretty pink lipstick!
Expert Tip: If you’re going to drop the side of your hair over your face like Nina, spritz on a shine spray and comb it out to avoid fly aways!
Get Nina’s look with the products below!
READ ON FOR MORE STYLE & BEAUTY STORIES ON THE CORRESPONDENTS’ DINNER!