Kristen Stewart rocked bold eyeliner that emphasizes her perfectly almond-shaped eyes! Are you a fan of her strong eye look? Sound off below and see how you can match her Met makeup!
Kristen‘s celebrity makeup artist, Beau Nelson, explains how he created her look for the evening. Keep reading to see what he did!
The dark black liner is in strong contrast to Kristen’s otherwise very natural face, which allows her eyes to be the star of this makeup show. In true KStew fashion, she didn’t go for an over-the-top look, but we don’t know if we’d have it any other way!
The trick to Kristen’s new eye look? ”Kristen loves to always try something different,” said Beau, “and we’ve never done a smoky eye that stayed so close to the lashes, it was almost a little punk.”
Here’s how Beau did Kristen’s makeup:
- I started by applying COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation with a synthetic brush in a circular motion to give her skin an even, radiant glow and added a touch of concealer where needed.
- On her eye, we wanted to try something a little different than the traditional smoky eye, so I started by lining the entire eye with COVERGIRL LiquilineBlast in Black Fire then and smudging it all around the eye. I then went over it close to the lash line with the COVERGIRL Line Exact liquid liner in Black for added drama and diffused the edges.
- To set the liner, I applied the black shade of COVERGIRL Smoky ShadowBlast in Onyx Smoke so the black would stay in place all night and finished by lining the inner rim of her eye with the LiquilineBlast.
- I then curled her lashes and applied COVERGIRL LashBlast Fusion in Black, 2 coats on the top and one on bottom.
- On her face, I created a contour using a taupe/brown blush and added a touch of shimmer with a NARS highlighter.
- On Kristen’s lips, I first applied foundation to create a nude canvas and then COVERGIRL LipPerfection lipcolor in Kiss, applying it in a tapping motion with my finger. I finished her lips with COVERGIRL ShineBlast Lip Gloss in Glow
What do you think of Kristen’s Met Ball makeup? Maybe more importantly, what do you think Robert Pattinson thought of her look? Let us know below!
READ ON FOR MORE STORIES ON KRISTEN STEWART!
- Christina Aguilera, Are You Taking Style Tips From Kristen Stewart?
- New ‘Breaking Dawn’ Pics — Go Inside Edward & Bella’s Wedding & Honeymoon!
- Robert Pattinson: The First ‘Twilight’ Is My Favorite — Because That’s When I Fell In Love With Kristen Stewart!