Prince William & Kate Middleton's Mysterious Kissing Secrets Revealed!

Sat, April 30, 2011 4:13pm EDT by 17 Comments

Lip readers decode the couple’s private Royal Wedding conversations!

Prince William and Kate Middleton were able to whisper a few private words to each other during April 29′s Royal Wedding ceremony, and lip readers have uncovered the truth behind what they spoke about on their big day — and it may shock you!

William took charge of the ceremony at one point, instructing his beautiful bride, “Okay? Look at me, let’s kiss, okay.” He later instructed her to “wave to everybody.”

The newly-named Duke and Duchess of Cambridge seemed to be equally caught up between royal protocol and their devotion to each other, the Daily Mail reports.

One exchange came when the two newlyweds struggled with how to best represent themselves while riding in the carriage after the ceremony. William, 28, whispered, “I don’t think you should bow quite yet. I think you should just bow your head, okay?”

Kate, 29, did as he suggested and retorted with, “Okay. Thank you. Now are you happy?”

Realizing he had maybe stepped on the toes of his independent woman, William professed his love to her, saying, “Yes! Yes! It was a beautiful service! It really was. It was amazing…was amazing…am so proud…you’re my wife! It’s mad! Oh my goodness it…really loudly here…these people are clapping.”

We love how Kate’s not afraid to speak her mind — she’s such a strong woman!

Perhaps the sassiest lady at the event? Queen Elizabeth, who apparently quipped about the royal couple, “I wanted them to take a smaller carriage!”

– William Earl

More Royal Wedding!

1. Kate Middleton Wore Two Gorgeous Gowns! Which One Do You Like Best? Vote!
  2. So What Is Kate Middleton’s New Last Name? Click Here To Find Out!
  3. Catch Up On The Best Of HollywoodLife.com’s Royal Wedding Coverage!

Mina

Posted at 12:44 PM on June 3, 2011

Meh. Weddings are stressful. It’s nice that they can actually talk to each other like that. Wills sounds a little bossy.

mimi tholsted

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 7, 2011

completely wrong ..they were very fine together and they know each other so well, ….but talking of body- language, what about prince Charles and Camilla? ha ha very funny, how he talked out of the side of his mouth to her – he was NOT satisfied from the moment infront of the church and in the intrance when the Queen came in,……. very funny to see……..

jodean

Posted at 3:52 PM on May 5, 2011

this is SO untrue…..why would they talk 2 each other like that!!

Katrina

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 2, 2011

This is stupid. You got the order wrong. The “Now are you happy?” conversation came before the carriage started moving at the Abbey. The “bow your head” conversation came after that.

Way to spin things to make them more controversial.

LilyAllen

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 2, 2011

What a load of Bullsh1t!

Ruth Zwaan

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 2, 2011

Im so shocked that lip readers were used in this way.This girl has been scrutinised long before the engagement and now we have people prying whilst under the global spotlight.This girl will be under incredible pressure to comply and I just hope she has the self worth to be herself.I think the Monarchy are lucky to have her,and I hope William has the courage to protect his new wife, unlike his Father.

Jessica

Posted at 9:10 AM on May 2, 2011

I don’t see how thats and arguments. She is new to how Royals should act and I view that as him trying to help her not look like an @$$ in public.

Caroline

Posted at 6:30 AM on May 2, 2011

Oh please. This is the most ridiculous thing ive read on this website.

oh please!

Posted at 9:07 PM on May 1, 2011

Come on now! Yes, this fascinates me as well but this is a stretch. What I read elsewhere and makes more sense I think is that she said, “I am so happy” not a snotty, “Now are you happy”. They looked beautiful and on top of the world. Doubt she would say that imho …

skoobie

Posted at 5:37 PM on May 1, 2011

And here we go again….didn’t you media paps learn anything after you ran Princess Diana’s car into a death crash? Leave them ALONE.

Nancy

Posted at 4:24 PM on May 1, 2011

I have a gut feeling that he loves her more than she loves him.

Beth

Posted at 2:46 PM on May 1, 2011

Am I missing something because I didn’t read anything about a fight. This site is really going downhill. Bonnie keeps spreading lies and rumors that doesn’t even make.

biljana

Posted at 10:16 AM on May 1, 2011

prelepi…najlepsi par…<3

Victor

Posted at 2:39 AM on May 1, 2011

The Lord is great …

Myself

Posted at 10:37 PM on April 30, 2011

I witnessed Prince Williams’s mother’s wedding (on tv) and I also witnessed his grandmother’s inaugration (also on tv). Yeah, I’m that old. However, after witnessing the previous posh ceremonies I’m glad this is over with. It got old really fast. I reckon I’m pretty much guilded with royalty.
It was indeed a beautiful ceremony, without a doubt. The English really know how to put on a show.

roskysinger

Posted at 7:39 PM on April 30, 2011

to kate and william i really like the weeding

mistiqueallie

Posted at 6:31 PM on May 4, 2011

As a hard of hearing person who depends on lipreading myself, lipreading is not perfect and any of the phrases mentioned may be taken in different ways depending on the tone of voice – you cannot rely on lipreading alone to ascertain what was said.