Mariah Carey Delivers Her Twins! Congratulations!

Sat, April 30, 2011 5:50pm EDT by 5 Comments

Her family with Nick Cannon doubles on their fourth wedding anniversary!

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are the proud parents of twins!

Mariah, 41, gave birth April 30 at 12:07 p.m. in Los Angeles, which happens to be the couple’s fourth wedding anniversary, People reports.

According to a representative, the baby girl was born first, weighing 5 lbs., 3 oz., and was 18 inches long. Her brother came second, weighing 5 lbs. 6 oz., and was 19 inches.

In a pretty ridiculous development, Mariah, Nick and their kids listened to her hit single “We Belong Together” during delivery. Our question: did Nick bring a boombox to the hospital when Mariah went into labor? If so, that’s hilarious.

Congratulations to the happy family!

– William Earl

Get more Mariah:

1. Mariah Carey’s $1 Million Nursery! PICS!
  2. Pregnant Mariah Carey Bares Her Bump On The Cover Of Life & Style!
  3. Weird And Wonderful Pregnancy Art — Have You Tried It??

Courtney

Posted at 6:14 PM on April 30, 2011

congrats to them can’t wait to hear what the names are I’m betting Anna Patricia Grace for the girl and Francis Anthony Alfred for the boy {Patricia for Mariah’s mom Anthony for Tony Bennett with whom she recently recorded a duet of his song When Do The Bells Ring For Me & Alfred for her father} all that matters is everyone is healthy and happy greatest anniversary gift ever

Shakira

Posted at 4:30 PM on April 30, 2011

Love Mariah Carey!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl. I hope she has finally found the one…love can last though it can take time finding the diamond in the ruff.
I turned 30 this week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it. My toyboy is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

Lorraine Connor

Posted at 4:29 PM on April 30, 2011

Congratulations Mariah and Nick!
I’m glad to see Mariah Carey happy again after all that she has been through over the years and in a happy marriage with her newborn babies.?
My husband and I are just really open and honest with each other. We tell each other everything that goes on and everything that we’re feeling everyday, and we’re just really there for each other.
I think my husband taught me a lot about inner beauty and confidence in myself. I’m slim but voluptuous. He’s in love with the person inside of me, and the outside of me is just a bonus. I feel better—so much better now than I ever did in my twenties. I know who I am. And as a result, I feel much sexier.

Tellar

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 30, 2011

Fantastic news! I’m so happy for them. They must be over the moon!
I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Malin

Posted at 4:27 PM on April 30, 2011

Woooo! I’m so excited for them! Congrats! I’m a new mother and I highly recommend having children. My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it! I feel like more of a woman now. It definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before.