Kate’s mom was gorgeous in a beauty look that went perfectly with her baby-blue suit and hat to match!
Carole Middleton looked absolutely fabulous as part of the bridal party of glowing faces watching daughter Kate Middleton join the royal family by marrying Prince William. Read on to get her look!
Carole, 54, arrived wearing pretty pink lips and and a light smokey-eye — much like Kate! Their gorgeous natural beauty fits women of any age.
Here’s how to make it happen:
1. Always prep your skin with primer on your face and eyes before applying any makeup.
2. Put on a light liquid foundation all over your face and blend in a cream concealer on blemishes and under the eyes.
3. Line your eyes with a dark black gel liner. Then blend into a very dark brown eyeshadow on your eyelids.
4. Add mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
5. Brush on a bronzer on your cheeks and blend upward. Layer a pink blush over the apples of your cheeks.
6. Finish off with a gorgeous pale pink lipstick!
NARS makeup artist Alexis Androulakis tells us that a smokey-eye and contoured cheeks helps you capture better photographs at a wedding. If you’re going to wear false lashes for the day, she suggests using individual lashes rather than strip lashes for a more natural bridal look. Also, Always curl your lashes and use a waterproof mascara — and prepare for the waterworks!
Get this look with the NARS products below!
Would you wear Carole’s look to your daughter’s wedding?
READ ON FOR MORE BEAUTY STORIES ON THE ROYAL WEDDING!
- Pippa Middleton’s Spray Tan Was Way Too Much — Do You Agee? Vote!
- Kate Middleton’s Gorgeous Royal Wedding Hairstyle — How To Get The Look!
- Kate Middleton’s Royal Wedding Makeup — How To Get Her Gorgeous Look!