Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Plan A Romantic Summer Getaway Together!

Fri, April 29, 2011 6:47pm EDT by 36 Comments

Selena tells all about her sexy upcoming trip!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had some great dates during his Asian tour, whether they were eating exotic cuisine or they were spending hot nights in suites together. But they’re already planning their next hot summer getaway!

Justin, 17, and Selena, 18, are already already setting their sights on a vacation after his tour. Chief News Correspondent for E! News Ken Baker confirmed the news on On Air with Ryan Seacrest, saying he spoke with Selena briefly after her most recent trip to Asia.

And although Ken says that sources close to the pair deny rumors of engagement or promise rings in the future, he does say they are deeply in love!

We are so glad these hardworking young stars get to have some time off together!

–William Earl

Get More Justin Bieber News Right Here!

1. Justin Bieber Has A Twitter Freakout!
  2. Justin Runs Over A Photog’s Foot!
  3. Justin Grabs His Crotch Again!

taryn

Posted at 2:18 AM on May 11, 2011

ok im just saying but if you dont like justin bieber dont be so harsh and say bad things about him ok!

taryn

Posted at 2:15 AM on May 11, 2011

i think justin bieber and selena gomez are cute, im glad they are both happy and inlove <3 :)

Lyndine

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 9, 2011

You guys need to shut up…it’s nt your life…she’s old enoguh to make her own choices back the hell off!!!!!!

skylar stone

Posted at 3:46 PM on May 6, 2011

Justin Beiber i am your bigest Fan and i hope someday we can meet but i was wondering if you and selma are still going out can you please answer my question and if you and selma are going out please say high for me becasue i am her biggest fan to becasue i watch all of her shows

Jen t.

Posted at 4:37 AM on May 4, 2011

I adore Selena Gomez, I really do. This lapse in judgement makes me wonder if She’s going thru a difficult time that requires the boundless lust only a 16 year old boy can provide.

She just seems too intelligent & mature to date a little boy who not so long ago claimed he could only see himself dating a celebrity, constantly says self-centered and shallow things to the media & let’s face it when you leave the circle of his 7-12 year old fanbase he’s considered somewhat of a joke… And has he even hit puberty yet? No seriously, has he??

I hope she uses him swiftly to fill that void that’s clearly there, snaps out of it and realizes his maturity level is not even of a 16 year old boy let alone where she’s at and definitely she could do so much better by exploring herself with someone who could intellectually stimulate/challenge her in addition to providing the physical. Life is supposed to be this robust meal of a multitude of flavours don’t limit yourself with a mcdonalds cheeseburger extra cheese.

Common, Salena, not one better suiter in looks, heart and brains in the whole wide of Hollywood or even the world?

True BieberBabe

Posted at 8:56 PM on May 1, 2011

Justin and Selena are planning summer holiday that is all we know for sure. Justin and Selena are working young adults (even though Justin is 17) and might be more mature than other teenagers their age. My mom met my dad when she was 17 and they got married after college. They still love each other very much. Who knows what the future holds for Selena and Justin.Selena and Justin FOREVER! SWAG

tinac

Posted at 8:31 AM on April 30, 2011

nkt!!! they both deserve to drop dead

Tristyn

Posted at 2:33 AM on April 30, 2011

OMG!! Engagment? I am sorry but I don’t hink a 17 year old and an 18 year old shoould be talking about gettting married. I mean promise ring it s little more understandble…but I am really against the engagment thing. Bt only time will tell I guess. I say they are too young. I mean first sleeping in the same hotel room…and now a rumored engagment in the furture..hofully for Selena’s safety from us phycoitc Beliebers that choose to wait if this rumor may happen to be true..then They should maybe not have a ring, because some fans with probably become crazier and actually try to hurt her. Maybe thats just me. But if I was Justin, I would be thinking about what the some odd million girls are capable of doing to hurt physiclly or emotionally toward Selena.

jovelyn

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 30, 2011

your not meant to be,
i think jasmin is the right women with justin bieber,
hehehe………. ” thats true…….”

javi

Posted at 9:18 PM on April 29, 2011

i don’t know if they are going to get married when he turn 18 but they should live together you know xpirience the same responsabilities of a married couple but living together but i hope selena likes playing video games because unfortunatley he’s is one. looser playing with his joystick when he could be playing all day and night with selena’s pussy

Kelly

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 29, 2011

Hi,

Is it wrong that I’m defending Selena? I mean, I know I don’t know her, but I can’t stand hearing all those nasty things about her.

Sophie

Posted at 1:18 PM on April 29, 2011

Still think Jelena is real? Maybe this might give you second thoughts… >>>> http://prettylittlebitches.wordpress.com/2011/04/23/jelena-exposed-the-timeline

deana

Posted at 12:47 PM on April 29, 2011

youll look cute to gather :):):):) yyyyyyyyyy :(:(:(:(:(

yeah yeah

Posted at 12:44 PM on April 29, 2011

they r very cute but its not like they r gonna get married…… and i am not a big fan of selina but i love her new song who says and i love bieber

meiner

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 29, 2011

To the small spinners here …

A pair are always two … here Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez.
Justin Bieber is a free thinker und has his own opinion.
If he thinks, Selena Gomez is a valuable person with whom he is happy together, that’s his decision alone.
Selena Gomez is a free thinker und has her own opinion.
If she thinks, Justin Bieber is a valuable person with whom she is happy together, that’s her decision alone.

Sara

Posted at 12:15 PM on April 29, 2011

I am a huge fan of Selena, and Jelena nut not of Justin ( no offence ) but if she’s happy, I am too! Buuttt ( as a joke )
I think Selly will be better with Cameron Quiseng from Allstar Weekend! lol jk JK!!!

Rosie

Posted at 12:01 PM on April 29, 2011

I’m not a fan of Justin, but I love Selena. So, as long as she’s happy, so am I.

unknown

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 29, 2011

A Brief message to Selena: LISTEN TO ME IF U CHANGE HIS WAYS ILL COME & FIND U AND MAKE EVERY DAY OF UR LIFE MISERABLE U WILL WISH U WERE NEVER BORN DAMN U TO HELL U SLUTBAG!!!!!1

angie

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 30, 2011

just because you hate her doesn’t give you the right to send threatening messages to her it’s not nice

Tristyn

Posted at 2:36 AM on April 30, 2011

I am not a big fan of Selena! But posting something rude towards someone you don’t even know. Is profound. I don’t particularly like Selena, but I would never post anyhitn so curel about her on a website. Keep those thoughts to yourself.

Keiarra

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 29, 2011

Like i said before they’re relationship is to crash & burn deep down inside selena is really a bitchy slut and she will break justin’s heart GO TO HELL U BITCH!!!!!

Rosie

Posted at 12:11 PM on April 29, 2011

Wow. Would you take a minute to read over your comment? Do you realize how you sound? Just because we’re on the internet, it doesn’t give you the right to lose your humanity. Yes, this is a free country, and we all have freedom of speech. However, would you ever say this to Selena’s face? If not, then I don’t think you should be saying it at all. If you would, then I think you need to look deep down inside yourself and examine what type of person you are. You don’t even know Selena. So, what makes you think it’s alright to say horrible things about someone you don’t know? What makes you think it’s alright to say horrible things about another HUMAN BEING at all?

angie

Posted at 12:40 AM on April 30, 2011

it’s not nice to call people that how would you feel if someone called you that it hurts trust me and more than likely he’ll be the one to dump her

sellyrocksmysoxs

Posted at 11:44 AM on April 29, 2011

I don’t care for jb but i’m happy for selly<3

alexis padilla

Posted at 11:24 AM on April 29, 2011

itz gunna happen

Renee

Posted at 11:17 AM on April 29, 2011

they’re 17 and 18, just babies! Pleeeeeaaaassssseee!!

Georgie

Posted at 11:01 AM on April 29, 2011

i’m a total Belieber, but i’m happy for them both =) selena seems like a great girl and she’s really pretty and justin’s a great person (and VERY hot) so i’m happy if he is =)

Miranda

Posted at 10:59 AM on April 29, 2011

heyy i just wanted to say that u hav a nice girl and you should be happy for what you hav to me im just a normal girl that doesnt care wat ppl think u rock keep on living ur dreams and work hard

Msbieberrx3

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 29, 2011

Ughhh . . *tear* :'(

Sllyroxsmysocks

Posted at 11:43 AM on April 29, 2011

UGH, ur so annoying to hate on them -.-

kenny

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 29, 2011

true said

sapphire

Posted at 1:19 AM on May 1, 2011

yea..it gets annoying to read these comments and see all the hate on selena and the both of them. I mean if you’re a true Belieber shouldn’t you be happy for Justin? considering how happy he is with him? Don’t you want him to be happy?