Victoria Beckham's Royal Wedding Baby Bump — Where Is It!?

Fri, April 29, 2011 9:46am EDT by 10 Comments

Victoria is so pin-thin you can’t even see her seven-month bump! What’s going on?!

Bump watch! Victoria Beckham, 37, who is expecting her fourth child — a baby girl, stepped out with her dapper husband David, 35, looking as gorgeous as ever at Prince William and Kate Middleton‘s wedding ceremony! But seriously, where is her seven-month baby belly? Let’s hope she’s hiding it under that loose-fitting dress!

The fashion-forward couple looked flawless as they arrived to the nuptials — Victoria in a dark-navy dress from her own Fall/Winter 2011 line with custom Christian Louboutin shoes and a Philip Treacy hat, while David sported a perfectly tailored Ralph Lauren suit.

But we were wondering how Victoria hides that bump — and wears those sky-high heels! Seven months pregnant never looked so slim!

–Leigh Blickley

Read More About the Beckhams!

1. The Beckhams Jet Off To The Royal Wedding!
  2. The Beckham Boys Want To Name Their New Little Sister After Justin Bieber!
  3. Victoria Beckham Is So Excited To Have A Girl And Doesn’t Want ‘Another Penis In The House!’

jillywilly

Posted at 2:18 PM on May 2, 2011

She is extremely thin. I hope that she is eating healthy for the sake of the baby. She always looks so anorexic. Come on Victoria – go eat a steak!

Grace

Posted at 8:48 AM on May 2, 2011

Can’t for the life of me see what Becks sees in the woman. Watching them join the group of guests at the Royal Wedding, I noticed Becks was looking around at the other people, taking an interest in what was going on around him. Posh on the other hand was totally self absorbed, totally pan faced as usual, no sign of a personality anywhere in sight. All her body language said was “I know I’m the centre of attention and I’m being watched so I’ll just stand here and ‘pose’.” It would have been far nicer to have seen her taking an interest in other people for a change, but she just comes across as a clothes horse without a personality. I did like her outfit very much, it was chic, flattering, clean cut and comfortable for a pregnant woman and it suited her. But I really would like to see more of her personality in public.

victory

Posted at 1:25 PM on April 30, 2011

What I’m curious about is that Victoria never smiles, never. Much a do about nothing as far as weight, she’ll have at least a 6 lb. little girl, for sure. The smiling issue, I wonder if she has terrible teeth or she’s constipated? Her husband seems to be a happy man. MMMMM!!!!!

Natalie

Posted at 12:07 AM on April 30, 2011

The loose fitting, dark colored dress probably helps minimize the bump, too.

I was impressed with her outfit. It’s classy and comfortable (minus the painful-looking heals.) A nice change from her skin-tight, sexy style she often does. The only thing I questioned was the color… Maybe a touch to dark for my taste, if I were going to wedding. On tv, it looked black!

Caitlin

Posted at 11:38 PM on April 29, 2011

I can see it..

Courtney

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 29, 2011

Stephanie at least your willing to admit your wrong most people wouldn’t be

Stephanie

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 29, 2011

She’s NOT 7 months pregnant–she’s due in October. I’m due in November and am only 3 weeks along–do the math. She’s quite clearly showing, even so thin and at 4 months, so what’s the deal with cattiness? Unbelievable.

Stephanie

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 29, 2011

Okay, I hit post on accident right after surfing to making sure I was correct–and I’m not. July due date. Still, some people carry small and she has such a small frame covered by draped fabric. She looks fine. My apologies for my wrong info.

mannequin

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 29, 2011

She looks like a bat. Not impressed with her outfit at all.

Courtney

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 29, 2011

every pregnancy is carried differently so it shouldn’t be an alarm that Victoria is too thin while pregnant. after all it’s her 4th child and there’s six years four & a half months between her two youngest Cruz was born February 20th 2005 and their daughter is due in early July 2011 and girls sit differently in the womb than boys do.