Reese steal the show with her dramatic mascara on the red carpet in Paris. Check out how you can get her look!
Reese Witherspoon looks simple, yet stunning at the French premiere of Water For Elephants, her movie co-starring Robert Pattinson and we can’t help but notice her smudged smokey eye and dark and thick lashes!
Here’s how to get the star’s dark eye for yourself:
1. Start by lining your inner lid with a black eyeliner.
2. Line your outer top lid with a thick black eyeliner pencil, making your line very large.
3. Start to blend the eyeliner upwards until your lids have a light coating all over.
4. Sweep a dark gray or charcoal colored eyeshadow all over your lids.
5. Apply two coats of black mascara, letting the first coat dry before applying the second.
Check out more lid looks!
- Ke$ha Wears Super Cat-Eye Makeup! How You Can Get The Look!
- Red Carpet Beauty Of The Day: Aimee Teegarden Shines At ‘Prom’ Premiere!
- Red Carpet Beauty Look Of The Day: Mila Kunis At Miu Miu