Kristen Stewart Says 'Breaking Dawn' Sex 'Feels Like A Real Love Scene!'

Thu, April 28, 2011 9:50am EDT by 8 Comments

Edward & Bella’s honeymoon scene is one of the most highly anticipated things ever — and it sounds like it’s going to be amazing!

Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) and Bella Swan (Kristen Stewart) finally do the dirty in Breaking Dawn, Part 1 – but don’t expect any freaky vampire sex, despite the PG-13 rating. “It feels like a real love scene,” Kristen tells Entertainment Weekly. “Not necessarily vampire-y, which is good.” In fact, she says the PG-13 rating is all thanks to the graphic birth scene of Edward and Bella’s daughter, Renesmee!

“The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face,” she says. “But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book … I would have loved to have been puking up blood.”

Director Bill Condon tells the mag that every scene, including the epic wedding night, was filmed “as potent and powerful as it can be. … It will be interesting to see where there will be people who think it too disturbing for this universe.”

sulesa cullen

Posted at 6:34 PM on March 15, 2012

this is the best movie of all time, only because i love the chemisty that these 2 characters have. the way edward looks deep into bella and how he values her more than his own life, i wish that would happen in real life.
its also amazing how rob-kirsten have brought these 2 characters to life.
i love twilight and ill forever be a huge twihard at heart

Rosella

Posted at 6:39 AM on April 30, 2011

Wow!!! This couple is really cute!!!

robda

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 29, 2011

i love these two together the intensity when he looks at her is amazing,Rpatz is a god and omg Johanna i agree this cougar will eat him alive if she could and my husband can watch lol!!!

Dwarf Monkey

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 28, 2011

I like to urinate on my dog when he is not looking, it reminds me of how much I hate the twilight couple because they smell like monkey piss!

Shane

Posted at 8:30 AM on April 29, 2011

Wow, what a sicko and a psycho! You definitely have some mental issues. Please have a nice family adopt your dog. You don’t deserve it.

Kelsea

Posted at 12:30 PM on April 29, 2011

If you don’t like them then why are you on this page commenting it?!
I hate Miley Cyrus, but I am not going to be on site pages about her commenting.
Duh!
Hope you find someone to love you like they did!

delle1

Posted at 7:04 AM on May 31, 2011

The next time you do that to your dog,I hope he bites your penis off you sicko oh and you must be the monkey to know what their piss smells like…

Johanna Börjeson

Posted at 10:19 AM on April 28, 2011

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OMG I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)

treated myself to a thai massage today and am still giggling over the female masseuse’s major fascination by my BIG beautiful butt hahha… It’s mesmerising!