Bonnie Asks: Are You Excited For The Royal Wedding Or Totally Over It?

Wed, April 27, 2011 5:01pm EST by 10 Comments

Royal Wedding mania has hit fever pitch everywhere, especially in America, but will you tune in to watch?

After what seems like years, but has been mere months, the Royal Wedding is upon us! On April 29 an estimated 2.5 billion people will tune in to see Prince William marry his girlfriend of eight years, Kate Middleton. But is anyone really interested any more?

It seems that the past few weeks have been all Royal Wedding all the time. The conflict in Libya? What about it? Updates on Japan? Nowhere to be found. Kate’s sister Pipa and her new title as the most eligible bachelorette in Britain? Roughly 3,000 segments.

Loading video...

The procession begins at 10:30 am (5:30 am EST / 2:30 am PST) and the wedding begins promptly at 11 am. Then, after what is sure to be a lavish ceremony, it’s all over.

Some people love a wedding, especially those involved with news production it seems. But are you excited for this wedding? We want to know HollywoodLifers — will you be tuning in at 4 am in the east or 1 am out west for the royal event?

On a side note, whether you are a Royal Wedding die hard or just have some wayward interest, HollywoodLife will be Royal Wedding headquarters come April 29 — starting with a live chat at 4 am EST. Rise and shine!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

GET MORE ON THE ROYAL WEDDING!

1. KATE MIDDLETON LOOKS THINNER THAN EVER!
  2. WILL JAY Z & BEYONCE BE PERFORMING AT ROYAL WEDDING?
  3. SEE THE GUEST LIST FOR THE ROYAL WEDDING!

תקליטן לחתונה

Posted at 5:13 PM on April 7, 2012

You really make it seem so easy along with your presentation but I to find this matter to be actually something that I think I might by no means understand. It seems too complex and very broad for me. I’m having a look forward on your subsequent post, I will try to get the dangle of it!

Warren

Posted at 10:37 AM on April 29, 2011

Why should a person of color like me be interested in something like a so called royal wedding when there are more important things that needs to be taken cared of in my country? There are people losing their homes and in need of food and such. That so called royal family don’t take to people of color anyway so why should I? I am glad that when the Obama’s were there they did not bow to them and what for anyway? They bleed just like we do. The only ones you bow to is GOD you know the one that created life. That so called royal family did not create life so you may and many people have different opinions but it’s all good.

Warren

Posted at 10:23 AM on April 29, 2011

Not interested in it. Never have never will. BORING!!!!!!!!

anonymous

Posted at 10:08 PM on April 28, 2011

I will not be watching and it’s silly. Where have these people been and what role do they really play in our daily lives. Because of who they are , one day they decide to get married and you a total stranger is supposed to get all hyped up about it, it’s not like they are relatives of yours, with all the hype I have tried to get interested but that is humanly impossible I don’t know these people, and neither do they know me and care!

audrey

Posted at 9:35 AM on April 29, 2011

I don’t know them either, but I know grace, dignity,and perserving tradition when I see it. And I know you won’t see that in America. It’s not about being a stranger- it’s about sharing culture. Try it sometime.

issa

Posted at 6:24 PM on April 28, 2011

I am very excited im going to wake up extra early (in america) just too see the wedding!

Victoria

Posted at 12:56 PM on April 28, 2011

I want to see her dress and hear the vows…just because I love to see wedding gowns and hear different vows.

Debbie

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 27, 2011

I am very excited and can’t wait to watch it. I am having champagne and strawberry cake to celebrate.

Bonnie Fuller

Posted at 10:27 AM on April 28, 2011

Sounds great! Yum! Make sure to come to Hollywoodlife for our live chat- I’ll be here & leading it! Starting at 5:30 am est.Talk to yoiu then!

Ginger

Posted at 8:14 PM on April 27, 2011

I can’t wait! Haven’t seen a royal wedding since Princess Diana’s.