Justin Bieber Has A New Album Plus A New Movie With Mark Wahlberg In the Works! NEW DETAILS!

Wed, April 27, 2011 4:04pm EST by 7 Comments

Justin Bieber announces he’ll have a new album by the end of the year and Mark Wahlberg spills the beans about his movie project with the Biebs!

UPDATE: Our sister site Deadline reports that Justin Bieber‘s new movie will “revolve around street basketball.” The Paramount movie will be produced with Mark Wahlberg, Stephen Levinson and Scooter Braun. How To Make It In America‘s Ian Edelman will pen the screenplay. “The tone of the project is described as ‘The Color of Money’ meets ‘The Karate Kid’,” reports Deadline, adding the project idea stemmed from Mark seeing Justin play basketball.

Justin Bieber is on the Australian part of his tour right now but he’s already thinking about his next album. In fact, the teen star revealed today that he’s going to be releasing new songs this year. Just as we started getting excited about more Bieber songs, Mark Wahlberg provided Bieber fans with even more great news — Justin is working on a movie with him!

A few hours ago Justin tweeted, “been writing alot of songs on the road. excited to just get this music out later this year and record this summer. #BELIEVE #newmusic.” We are thrilled to hear what Justin has been working on!

Meanwhile, Mark Wahlberg revealed he’s going to do a movie with the Biebs. “We’re putting it together. Yeah, we’re doing it at Paramount. We pitched them the idea, and we talked to him about doing it and he loved the idea. Been sending me video — he sent me a video of himself and yeah, I think he’s really talented,” Mark told NY Mag’s Vulture blog.

When pressed for more details Mark said it will be “interesting” and “more of a drama.” He also confessed it will be “kind of like a reluctant mentor in an inner-city environment.” Justin will not be singing in the movie.

So what are you guys more excited about — Justin’s new album or his new movie? What do you think of his pairing up with Marky Mark? Sound off below!

Lorena O’Neil

Get More Justin Bieber News Right Here!

1. Justin Bieber Has A Twitter Freakout!
  2. Justin Runs Over A Photog’s Foot!
  3. Justin Grabs His Crotch Again!

Liv Foley

Posted at 5:35 PM on July 29, 2011

I can’t wait! I’ve recently just bought Never say Never, I like watch it everyday! I can’t wait for both, he says his new album is called ‘BELIEVE’. So hopefully he’ll be having another tour next year! Whahoo <3

Haaa

Posted at 12:32 AM on June 26, 2011

Ahhhhhh I can’t choose Im excited about both I couldn’t vote I was scared ooooooooh I wonder how his album sound ooooooooh can’t wait to see him acting……….eeeeeek I geeked up…..DNT JUDGE ME

Tiya

Posted at 3:54 PM on May 28, 2011

The movie…I really want to see him actor more…But I can’t wait for this new album to drop.

Ehmoodah Sein

Posted at 9:11 PM on May 5, 2011

all him songs is a amazing i like all. i wish i see him oneday. but i don’t know what time.

Johanna Börjeson

Posted at 4:05 AM on April 28, 2011

Justin is just so cute and gorgeous! I love him. His songs are amazing. Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)
treated myself to a thai massage today and am still giggling over the female masseuse’s major fascination by my BIG beautiful butt hahha… It’s mesmerising!

ehmoodah

Posted at 9:11 PM on April 27, 2011

i can’t wait to see new song for Justin Bieber. call believe.

ilovejustinbieber

Posted at 9:05 PM on October 15, 2011

omg i dont know i love that hes doin a movie and love the fact he’s doing 2 albums not 1 but 2 omg he gives so much thats why we love him right girls he’s sexy love his hair i wanna marrie him and have his babies !!!!!! :) <3 <3 <3 <3