Vanessa Hudgens Has A Message For People Telling Her To Lose Weight — 'F*** You!'

Tue, April 26, 2011 3:48pm EDT by 5 Comments

The young actress comes out against people telling her she needs to lose weight, and also opens up on her love life!

Vanessa Hudgens has had her share of struggles given her very public relationship with actor Zac Efron, but she refuses to let anyone get the best of her when it comes to her weight! Vanessa says in a recent interview, “My weight fluctuates, just like any normal girl. If anyone told me to lose weight, I’d say f*** you and walk away.” Good for her!

Vanessa also took the opportunity to talk about her love life, especially as she is rumored to be dating Hunger Games star Josh Hutcherson, and insist she is single! “I’m really happy embracing this moment. Right now I feel so happy and I have so much going on, I don’t necessarily need a guy. Whether I’m single or not, this is an amazing time in my life. I’m a young woman and I’m exploring who I am.”

What do you think about Vanessa’s statement HollywoodLifers? A bit too vulgar or good for her?
Read more on Vanessa!

1. VANESSA IS LOOKING TO DATE A BAD BOY!
  2. SEE VANESSA & MORE SEXY BIKINI BODIES!
  3. GET VANESSA’S HIPPIE COACHELLA BEAUTY!

Lolo

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 27, 2011

You people need to shut up. Nessa has like the best body in hollywood soo why are you teling her to lose weight. She is beautiful and has a beautiful little sister. Anyone who tells her to lose weight needs to learn that people have feelings. I have been a huge fan of Zanessa for like forever and I am really bummed that they broke up but it was their decision but it’s obvious that they truly love eachother so theylll be frinds for a long time.

teed04

Posted at 2:35 AM on April 27, 2011

▲★▲i very like web==lets go▲★▲

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( b2b jordans )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

There are many fashion clothes high-heeled shoes

ILuvChrisSpargo

Posted at 2:52 PM on April 26, 2011

OMG not Nessa! She has the best body everrrrrrr and should totally get back together with Zac!!!!!!11111!!!!!!

velvet.

Posted at 10:25 PM on April 26, 2011

you really think that will happen? i mean, he wants to stay single and be a bachelor and she wants to stay single and move on. i mean, i’m not surprised by her comment; i mean she have shown her naked pictures around too often to guys to look. i’m sorry, but i’m not a vanessa fan or a zanessa fan. i think he’s much happier now that he’s single. you people just need to grow up. i mean, i used to be a zashley fan, but i’ve happy that they’re happy. grow up already. and don’t talk back to me just for expressing my opinion.

velvet.

Posted at 10:28 PM on April 26, 2011

also forgot to add this, BECAUSE OF YOU FANS, he is not happy like he used to be. i mean, people hate him just not being with her anymore. she is the one that dumped him and he said that he’s happy that he’s single. plus, “i cried because he didn’t propose”. boohoo, he said that he doesn’t want to get married until like thirty something. stop being such a crybaby.