'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans Goes Blonde — What Do You Think Of Her Hair Makeover? Vote!

Tue, April 26, 2011 9:16pm EDT by 8 Comments
SplashNews.com

How weird is that Jenelle Evans spares some time for a trip to the salon before showing up in court?

Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans arrived at court for her fist-fight with Brittany Maggard in North Carolina on April 26 with a hot new hair color! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!

Jenelle, 19, was arrested on March 27 for getting in a fist-fight with Brittany, 18, and is on her way to trial! Why not look fabulous like Lindsay Lohan in court with some beautiful golden highlights! We spoke with Kyle White, celebrity hair colorist at Oscar Blandi salon, to get the look!

Kyle tells us that Jenelle ‘bumped the base’ of her dark brown hair one level and then had some very heavy foil highlights lifted to a pale blonde at the top.

He also commented on the placement of Jenelle’s highlights: “The sun naturally hits the top of your hair so you want to put the heaviest pieces around your face and on top.”

We saw Jenelle’s tips on makeup and now she’s experimenting with hair color! She’s just full of surprises!

What do YOU think of Jenelle as a blonde? Tell us!

–Amanda Chen

READ ON FOR MORE STORIES ON ‘TEEN MOM’ JENELLE BELOW!

1. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Jenelle Evans’ Fist Fight Video Case ‘Will Go To Trial!’
  2. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Jenelle Evans & Victim Britany Truett Arrested Over On-Camera Fight! See Mugshots!
  3. ‘Teen Mom 2′ Jenelle Evans Won’t Face Jail Time For Fight, Attorney Says! Exclusive!

European Medicines Agency jobs,European Medicine careers,looking for health authority jobs?

Posted at 9:48 AM on May 20, 2012

I will right away clutch your rss as I can’t in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly permit me recognize in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

mary

Posted at 8:59 PM on April 27, 2011

honestly, no
i hate it
it looks as though her hair is too dry and the highlight will just make it worse
but sereously leave her alone!
im sooooo not a fan of jenelles but if this is what you call
“news”
then i sugest you find a real good story and stop trying to mmake a big story out of nothing

Kayla

Posted at 8:18 PM on April 27, 2011

if your going to write about something/someone, make sure you have your s*** straight, she was going to court for her fight with Britany Truett not Brittany Maggard.

Betty

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 27, 2011

I agree with CC. Looking at the articles and the episodes. She is too into designers and pampering HERSELF constantly rather than her son. Angelchinky I seriously hope you don’t look up to her as role model, but sadly it seems so since you’re too blind to see how selfish she is.

mancake

Posted at 3:15 PM on May 8, 2011

CC maybe you should speak for yourself. you know, not everyone is born in a good family, in a nice house and neighborhood. Its hard for the teen sometimes to make right decisions because of the environment they grow up in. Obviously not everyone is under the influence, but she’s only a human. Hating on a person over the internet is not gonna make her or you a better person. AND HER HAIR have nothing to do with her baby!

Oh and excuse me! I forgot that u know her so well from that MTV show and stories that u read online.

CC

Posted at 10:21 PM on June 20, 2011

Well look who is being judgmental. Why exactly do you think you know about my life and if I was born into a good family. Oh excuse me, I forgot that you know me so well from one comment I’ve made.
Funny how much of a hypocrite you are since you are indeed hating on a person over the internet (which I don’t hate her I don’t care about her, and I don’t watch the show you moron). I know people that have kids in their teens and their child is #1, they don’t have time to waste money on stuff like she supposedly does. And yes her HAIR, has nothing to do with her BABY but the MONEY she wasted DOES.
And I think she looks better brunette. CHEERS.

CC

Posted at 9:55 PM on April 26, 2011

She should take the money she spent on her hair and put it towards her child….

Angelchinky

Posted at 8:01 AM on April 27, 2011

seriously? just because she has a child now does not mean she shouldn’t spend a penny on herself ever again.there’s nothing wrong with pampering herself now&then.her life isn’t over you know.she exists too.