Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Her Grandmother The C-Word On National TV — Did She Go Too Far?

Tue, April 26, 2011 9:00pm EST by 7 Comments

The normally poised and refined Gwyneth shocks viewers as she disses her grandmother while a guest on ‘Chelsea Lately!’

She is an actress, a singer and, as of recent, domestic diva — but Gwyneth Paltrow is still proving she has a mouth like a sailor! The Oscar winner appeared on Chelsea Lately April 25 and when host Chelsea Handler said her German grandmother was “a real b**ch,” Gwyneth responded by saying: “Mine was a real c***.” Yikes!

Gwyneth went on to explain her grandmother never cared for her and even tried to turn Gwyneth’s own mother against her. Despite all this, it still seems like Gwyn may have gone a little too far!

Gwyneth, in Yigal Azrouël, seemed to try and make ammends, explaining: “She must not have been very happy and she must have had a lot of pain because she was as mean as hell.”

What do you think HollywoodLifers — did Gwyn go too far calling her grandmother a “c***” on national TV?

ABBY

Posted at 1:54 PM on October 12, 2013

THANK YOU GWENNETH! Oh my God. You think your grandmther is bad? You have no idea. My grandmother was such a wicked witch, I have stories that will make you sick. EVIL! And she reeked her havic behind cloths doors while putting up such a front to the world. Everyone thinks she is so wonderful but nothing is further from the truth and you are a bad if you tell the truth about your grandmother, but now that you did it, I don’t feel so damn bad!

ABBY

Posted at 1:55 PM on October 12, 2013

I meant to say “close” doors. Typo.

breaking news

Posted at 3:52 PM on February 7, 2013

I have to express some appreciation to you just for bailing me out of this type of condition. Just after surfing throughout the search engines and coming across tricks that were not helpful, I thought my life was well over. Existing minus the solutions to the issues you’ve fixed through your review is a crucial case, and the kind which could have adversely affected my entire career if I had not discovered your web site. That skills and kindness in maneuvering a lot of things was crucial. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not come across such a step like this. It’s possible to at this point look ahead to my future. Thank you very much for the professional and effective help. I won’t hesitate to suggest your web site to anyone who wants and needs support about this topic.

Amy

Posted at 11:34 PM on October 2, 2011

She only said it because she was used to how the term is used in Britain, where it is not as strong of a word as it is here.

Marie

Posted at 8:45 PM on April 27, 2011

I never knew either of my grandmothers very well, but I can say my sister was, (and is) a real cunt. I’ve never called any other woman that, but my sister, Barb C. really worked hard to earn that distinction. Are you reading this Barb?

alex

Posted at 5:28 AM on April 27, 2011

Why do liberals always identify with the non-european side of their ancestry? She got her good looks from her German grandmother, not her Jew father

Lance

Posted at 9:59 PM on April 26, 2011

Call it as you see it. If she was a cunt, call her a cunt.