Eva Mendes painted the town red from her dress to her lipstick! Would YOU try this look?
Eva Mendes, 37, showed up at the Tribeca Film Festival and Cinema Society premiere of Last Night on April 25 in NYC wearing bright red lips and her classic smokey-eye makeup. Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Why this works: Eva has a natural bronze glow to her face that looks flattering with very bright colors.
1. Put on a liquid foundation all over your face.
2. Blend in a rosy cream blush over your cheeks.
3. Apply a light mauve eyeshadow all over the eyelids and blend in with a dark brown at the outer corners of your eyes.
4. Line your eyes with a black pencil eyeliner and blend in with black eyeshadow.
5. Add mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
6. Finish off the look with a bright red lipstick!
Get Eva’s look with the Revlon products below!