Miranda Kerr was glowing at the Tribeca Film Festival in shiny lips and shimmery eye shadow! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Miranda Kerr, 28, showed up in stunning style with hubby Orlando Bloom, 34, to the premiere of The Good Doctor at the 10th Annual Tribeca Film Festival in NYC.
Why this works: Miranda has fair skin with drop-dead gorgeous blue-grey eyes that look great with a soft brown smokey-eye and juicy lip gloss. Her dark hair allows her to wear darker makeup for a more dramatic look.
Here are some simple steps you can take to get Miranda’s look below:
1. Apply a liquid foundation all over your face.
2. Using your fingers, blend in a sheer pink cream blush on your cheeks.
3. Apply a shimmery brown eye shadow all over your lids and under your bottom lashes.
4. Blend in a darker brown shadow at the eye crease and extend outward to the corner of the eyes.
5. Brush on some mascara on the upper and lower lashes.
6. Finish off the look with a high-shine lip gloss in a bright berry pink!
Get Miranda’s look with these fabulous products from Victoria’s Secret Beauty!