4-Year-Old Gets Fall-Down Drunk From Alcohol Hand Sanitizer!

Mon, April 25, 2011 11:35am EDT by 5 Comments

Frantic mom Lisa Lilly rushed Taylor, 4, to hospital after discovering her so drunk she couldn’t stand up!

Lisa Lilly is now urging moms to check the contents of their handbags after finding the source of Taylor‘s hangover was a bottle of coconut scented hand-sanitizer!

“I noticed she couldn’t stand up and I got real scared,” Lisa tells ABC News. “I thought something’s really wrong here, she’s got a head injury.”

When doctors tested her, Taylor’s blood-alcohol level registered .14 — almost double the drunk driving limit for adults!

With the help of investigators, Lisa searched her family home for the booze little Taylor had binged on — and discovered the culprit was a bottle of 68 % alcohol Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer.

Attracted by the sweet smell and a picture of a cupcake on the label, Taylor confused it for a treat and swallowed it all down.

Taylor has made a full recovery, much to the relief of her panic-stricken mom, who says, “I am so thankful today. ‘I got lucky, I got really lucky.”

And she warns moms to be wary of what’s in their handbags! “Probably half the population of moms can open their purse right now and they have that (hand sanitizer) in their purse.”

– Ian Garland

GET MORE HERE

  1. Thugs Smash Brick In 4-Year-Old’s Face, Leaving Her Unconscious! How Horrible!
  2. Mom Discovers Her Twin Boys Have Different Dads — On The ‘Maury’ Show!
  3. The Heartbreak Of Jack Ives — The Tallest Five-Year-Old In (Possibly) The World!

Leave a Reply

To comment, please fill in the fields below, enter your comment and select the Comment button.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

View Comment

shannon

Posted at 11:31 AM on January 11, 2013  

my daughter has had bath and body works for a long time never drank it she got some for xmas and i talked to her about not drinking it before she even got it i dont hide anything from her if it will poison her i tell her she needs to know id rather protect her but im glad her daughter is ok but need to have a big talk with her

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

dating ukraine women

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 25, 2012  

I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Please let me recognize so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

tjay07

Posted at 11:15 PM on April 27, 2011  

sorry, but…her 4 year old is not very smart, I teach pre-k and one of my girls [out of 17 kids] has one of those exact sanitizers on her lunchbag, it even smells like red velvet cake, they know what sanitizer is and have yet to drink it. This girl needs to be in school.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

wifey

Posted at 6:18 PM on May 30, 2011  

all kids make mistakes and they learn from them just because she isnt in school dont mean crap…..

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Mist

Posted at 1:33 PM on April 25, 2011  

I am glad that Taylor is ok.

 Reply
Share this comment at Share with Twitter

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 7,189 other followers