Dana Holmes of Gifts.com tells Hollybaby the perfect goodies for children — ones that can also be enjoyed by adults!
Whether the kids are just old enough to say “bunny” or are way too cool to admit they still want one; Easter baskets are a tradition that should be as fun to fill as they are to un-pack. To make sure that every-bunny is happy on Easter morning, check out our guide to the perfect Easter basket and treats!
Easter is really all about the kids. While they’re too young for candy, you can still fill their baskets with fun. Think creative toys, plush pals and of course something to hunt for.
- Pattern Pals Bunny: These funky, 100% cotton buddies are not your father’s stuffed animals.
- Eco-Egg Decorating Kit: Create a colorful collection of eco-friendly eggs with these vibrant natural dyes.
- The Golden Egg Trophy: Fill the golden egg with goodies and hide it for an extra special Easter egg hunt!
You can never lose with candy and something sweet. Also include a fun activity they can do Easter Morning with friends and family.
- Piggy Paint Polish for Girls: Piggy Paint is a water-based, non-toxic polish formulated of natural ingredients and proudly made in the United States of America.
- Sew a Bunny Kit: This sleepy-eyed bunny will make the cutest souvenir for her first sewing project.
- Easter Cookie Totes: A festive new way to give Easter treats…these cookies come in a fun take-out container!
These cool kids may be too old to egg hunt, but they still love the Easter Basket tradition. Throw in some small, collectible toys, a gag gift for boys and sweet and shiny trinket for girls.
- Momiji Bunny Message Doll: This cool bunny themed Momiji doll is perfect to start or add to their collection.
- Personalized Charm Necklaces: Think outside of tradition and give her a necklace that features her birthstone and choose a handmade pendants to match her personality for a personalized charm necklace that she’ll love.
- Putty Eggs: 12 glittery eggs full of sparkling silly putty will be the stars of their Easter Basket.
They’re a little embarrassed about it, but they still love getting the goodies on Easter, just don’t tell their friends. Make their Easter Basket a little bit cooler than just candy and bunnies and you’re good to go.
- Fandango Easter E-Gift Card: Make some bunny happy with the gift of movies. Choose a card design, amount and personalize a message. Good for any movie, any time, at any Fandango partner theater.
- Philosophy Jelly Bean Shampoo/Body Wash: Experience the joy of a handful of jelly beans in every head-to-toe lather with ‘orange jelly bean’ shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath.
- Woodland Stacking Ring: Set of three unique rings topped with a sly fox, wise owl and sweet bunny add new style to their Easter basket.
Of course, if it is just chocolate you’re after (and who isn’t), be sure to grab some of Godiva’s luscious Easter candies. From their famous chocolate bunny to their Easter “carrot” featuring chocolate balls, kids and adults can enjoy these Easter treats. Or, for the DIY in you, hop on over to Tiny Prints and customize one of 20 different Easter cards or stationery. Either way, you can’t go wrong!