Insider: Zac Efron Is 100% Single & 'Playing The Field!' Do YOU Want To Date Him?

Fri, April 22, 2011 5:15pm EDT by 65 Comments

Great news, HollywoodLifers! Zac Efron is loving the single life and is looking for eligible ladies!

Happy Friday! After years of being off the market, Zac Efron is now 100% single and is enjoying meeting new girls. A friend of Zac’s tells HollywoodLife.com, the 23-year-old heart throb is officially moving on from Vanessa Hudgens and is finally a free agent.

We’ve seen Zac out with some girls throughout the last few weeks and asked one of his friends if he’s settling down again.

“No, no,” our source said. “Zac’s not in any relationship right now and he is playing the field. Any girl you’ve seen him linked to is much ado about nothing. He’s loving being single!”

After seeing Vanessa, 22, move on with her co-star Josh Hutcherson, Zac probably wanted to have fun too — and we’re happy he’s enjoying himself. Now, if only we could all get a date with him…

Why would YOU want to date Zac Efron? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson, with reporting by Russ Weakland

foxylady

Posted at 2:55 AM on October 9, 2012

If I will love to date him if he stop seening other woman’s and girls and skinny woman’s he need to give them up for me as Beverly Ann Clark.

Steph

Posted at 9:36 AM on September 1, 2012

I would date him but I live in Wisconsin and the reason is he seems like one of those rare guys who actully cares about people and not just himself. He seems like a really good guy and who ever does get him will be one lucky girl.

Steph 19

Beverly Clark

Posted at 1:20 PM on August 2, 2012

Zac Efron feeling and person and care about him and his mother feeling about her son and his family too

Kristi

Posted at 1:29 AM on December 13, 2011

He is around my age we have the same birthday just 3 years off, and I would totally want to at least get it meet him. He is a great actor with any sort of part, but it’s not all about that. He is just as normal as anyone else and probably wants a girl who can treat him that way, and by the looks or more so readings you see about him he’s a really great guy, but who could really expect any less? :)

Davilynne Owens.

Posted at 3:25 AM on August 24, 2011

i wouldn’t date him because he’s, ‘OMG, SO HOT!’ .. wtf? how typical. there’s more to a person than looks. yea, dude takes care of himself, but what really goes on in that head of his? to pick his mind would be a treat .. even just for 10 minutes. so necessarily, it wouldn’t be a date. more like .. how bout lunch? LOL. talk, eat, & laugh obnoxiously, cause laughter is a MUST .. then get on with our lives. zac is a celebrity, but is just a ‘plain james’ to me =] _take it in a good way.

Lauren

Posted at 1:42 PM on August 10, 2011

If i was only his age and could act :(

Zefronluver

Posted at 2:08 PM on April 27, 2011

I would date him i’m close to his age. I’m 20.

Gilda Broaster

Posted at 8:30 PM on May 5, 2011

I REALY ADMIRE ZAC EFRON AND I REALLY THOUGHT THAT HE AND VANNESSA WOULD MAKE IT AND I WISH THAT THEY WOULD MAKE UP. I WOULD DATE HIM OFCOURSE IF I COULD BUT I AM A 19 YEAR OLD BELIZEAN GIRL, WHO KNOW WHAT SHE WANTS IN LIFE GOING TO COLLEGE LOVE TO SING WOULD LIKE TO TRY ACTING SOMEDAY AND LOVES THE SOUND O MUSIC AND WHILE HE IS A RICH ACTRESS ENJOYING EVERY MOMENT OF HIS LIFE AND FAME. BUT I DO WHISH HIM THE BEST IN HIS LIFE AND CAREER!!!!!!!!LOVE GILDA.

Helerane may

Posted at 11:12 PM on April 26, 2011

I WANT TO DATE HIM…. because…he is really HOT…Oh My God!… every time i see HIM! i was like SPEECHLESS! and i can see the he is a great guy a sweet one….but i know i can never date him…cause he is 23 and i am 13….

zac efron lover

Posted at 9:58 AM on April 26, 2011

I want to date him really,really,really,really,really,really,really,really bad

amy

Alyssa

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 25, 2011

Uhmmmm he’s only the HOTTEST guy on the face of the earth!!! He’s AMMMMAZING! Everything about him is just soooo…..AMAZING! I’d date him in a heartbeat, no question about it. :D

Zefronluver

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 25, 2011

I would date him & he is a super nicew & sweet guy!!!!

anonymous

Posted at 9:42 PM on April 24, 2011

Oh yes I would love to date him, if I was that old enough to date him. He seems like a sweet guy.

person

Posted at 5:00 PM on April 24, 2011

3 wrds: Dianna Charlotte Agron

jen

Posted at 8:41 AM on April 24, 2011

Oh shut it abt vh . He is single and ready to mingle.Live ur life zac

jen

Posted at 8:38 AM on April 24, 2011

Oh shut it abt vh. He is single and ready to mingle.Live ur life zac

Iris

Posted at 4:05 AM on April 24, 2011

I don’t think vanessa tagged along, because when she was shotting sucker punch and journey 2, zac went to visit her on set, it’s not like she forced him or something. That’s my opinion.

negro

Posted at 7:36 AM on April 25, 2011

a agree with you. i don’t like this post because they were really into each other and in love! i want both of them to have fun in their life.

emma

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 23, 2011

Omg yes yes…he is gorgeous

tay

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 23, 2011

I am sure they just got tired of each other. Whatever zac could do whatever he wants now that he is free.The relationship seemed too forced .Vanessa seemed to tag along wherever he went.Any ways he is young and single of course he would be dating girls and later settle down.

Rach

Posted at 9:33 AM on April 23, 2011

I feel less respect for him I’m afraid. I don’t admire people who ‘play the field’ and want to go from one person to another like that. Didn’t he say when he was still with Vanessa, that his friends thought he should play the field? Time for new friends.

anon

Posted at 9:28 AM on April 23, 2011

People are just calling it the way they see it. IMO, he got dumped by Vanessa for good. Why? We may never know. It’s obvious he’s far from perfect…he’s human like everyone else..prone to f**ck ups like everyone else. I agree with the poster who said that if he were Mr Wonderful, they would still be together at the very least be friendly. Her body language at that Sharpay event screamed “I can’t stand this guy.

jay

Posted at 8:14 AM on April 23, 2011

Of course who wouldn’t .He is free now he can date whosoever he wants ,who cares?? He is awesome in everything and he deserves all the happiness in the world.

Kelsey

Posted at 7:00 PM on April 23, 2011

i agree with Jay, he is awesome at everything he does and he deserves happiness :)

Gilda Broaster

Posted at 8:52 PM on May 5, 2011

I agree with the fact that both of tem should be happy. we wil never no what happen why the relationship end and its acctually none of our business zac i want you to be happy and vanessa as well because everyone deserves happiness in life especially those who try their best to do right!!! so keep ur head up zac and screw all those haterz out there!!!! it ur life you be responsible or it. Always keep the faith!!!!! and i love zac movies so to all those haterz…… everyone have a shot at being happy don’t let yours past by!!!!!!!lol!!!!