Is Taylor Lautner Torn Between BFF Kristen Stewart And Girlfriend Lily Collins?

Fri, April 22, 2011 1:54pm EDT by 78 Comments

Both Taylor Lautner’s best friend Kristen Stewart and girlfriend Lily Collins are starring in competing Snow White movies! But which one of his girls is he supporting?

Taylor Lautner is in a tough position. His close friend and Twilight costar Kristen Stewart and his girlfriend and Abduction costar Lily Collins are both starring as Snow White in two different movies. Taylor spoke to MTV News about where his allegiances lie.

“I’m lucky, because they’re completely different Snow Whites, so I feel like I don’t have to choose one,” Taylor said, smiling. “They’re completely different stories, and the Snow Whites themselves are totally different.” The actor did admit “it’s crazy” that both girls are cast as the same character.

Smart move, Taylor! This could have been a tough issue to deal with since Taylor has been good friends with Kristen since they first starred in Twilight together, but he also seems really happy with girlfriend Lily. Regardless, the girls get along and have even become friends themselves.

You guys weren’t as split as Taylor when you had to vote which girl makes a better Snow White. In fact, 78% of you think Kristen is a better fit.

Taylor is telling the truth about the two different versions of Snow White. As we told you after reading the script, Kristen’s Snow White and the Hunstmen is action-packed and features a badass lead role. Lily’s version is described by director Tarsem Singh as “It’s actually like if you looked at Gaudi’s architecture, based in England, done like a turn-of-the-century Russian film by an Indian guy.”

Lily is starring alongside Armie Hammer and Julia Roberts, while Kristen is cast with Charlize Theron. Kristen will start filming in the middle of September.

What would you do in Taylor’s position? Would you choose your best friend or significant other? Or both?

Lorena O’Neil

More Snow White News:

1. Vote on Lily vs Kristen!
  2. Kristen’s Snow White will start filming in the fall — more details!
  3. Read a recap of the Snow White script!

Becky

Posted at 3:39 PM on April 24, 2011

It would be sooo interesting, if he choose Kristen =)

amy

Posted at 11:25 AM on April 24, 2011

taylor lautner should choose his girlfriend because put the one you love first. I LOVE YOU TAYLOR LAUTNER!!!!! YOUR SUPER HOT

Iscia

Posted at 8:14 AM on April 24, 2011

WHO IS TAYLOR LAUTNER DATING?

Ethelwyn

Posted at 5:34 PM on April 23, 2011

Thanks melinda.Have a good day.

Posted at 3:26 PM on April 23, 2011

The film shown at the screening was a rough cut. The film itself was shot in a little under 3 months. It is VERY possible to do edits in a movie a week of the screening. I know because I’ve been working behind the scenes in the film industry, being an extra and all, since I was a kid.

They were doing re-shoots in Pittsburgh the weekend of his birthday. I am not sure if the edited version was shown at the screening, or if it will be the version shown in theaters, but reshoots were done. Why, Taylor and TSwift did re-shoots for Valentine’s Day 2 weeks before the movie came out! Which is why none of their scenes that was shown on the previews were in the actual movie.

Ethelwyn

Posted at 3:19 PM on April 23, 2011

I want to know moreee, lol, melinda i think i start to believe you…..All i want honestly is to see taylor happy, i thought selena was good for him but they split, don’t know if they really date, sorry but swift i never liked her with him, she was mean to him and so even today don’t deserve him. And then i thought that lily was a good girl too, now i have to agree with you….Well i start to doubt about her sincerity..Tell me more lol

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 23, 2011

I’ve nothing left to say, my friend. Just that Lily isn’t the sweetheart everyone thinks she is, and that Lautner may or may not be his PR’s puppet. Which WILL change, as he gets older and more wise. He’ll become his own person and protect who he’s dating without having to pretend to be with someone else for PR like he is now.

Anonymous

Posted at 3:03 PM on April 23, 2011

I find it hard to believe that they were doing re-shoots of Abduction when they were screening it that very week – hardly gives them time to do the edits. I also find it hard to believe they would make Taylor do these re-shoots on the WEEKEND of his BIRTHDAY?! That was his b-day weekend the two of them were shot together getting off a plane. Much as I don’t like Lily and would love to believe it was for ‘re-shoots’, I do not buy it. Taylor also looked pissed as hell in those pic’s that they were papped. I think they came back from celebrating his b-day somewhere… JS

Anonymous

Posted at 2:51 PM on April 23, 2011

I just want to state for the record, that I am the Anonymous that was posting late last night – 4/22 between 11 pm and 1 am. I am not the Anonymous that posted this morning, and do not necessarily agree with all they are saying. I was not an extra on Abduction, although I’ve spoken with quite a few people who were. I do not know with absolute certainty if Taylor and Lily are really dating – I do believe they are with all the people I’ve spoken to personally who have seen her ALL through the Baton Rouge and Vancouver shooting of BD. Just wanted to say that, so there’s no confusion that there are now two different Anon’s commenting.

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 3:22 PM on April 23, 2011

That’s why I put my name in capitals honey, so they wouldn’t get confused :) No offense taken btw, we all have our thoughts and opinions on the matter but from what I have heard and hear, it’s mostly PR!
Sorry for the name confusion folks, just thought I’d clear it up ;)

MiMi

Posted at 1:44 PM on April 23, 2011

@Melinda Were you there?! Really? I thought she was really nice and sweet :( So she flirted with him and followed him everywhere while he had a gf?! I bet her castmates weren’t impressed!

Posted at 1:59 PM on April 23, 2011

@MiMi I was there. And she was very rude and a bit stalkerish. I was disappointed as well, BELIEVE ME. I thought she’d be a joy to work with liky Kelsey Grammer’s daughter, Greer was. They come from the same level of richness and popularity through their fathers, but Greer was better to work with on the set of iCarly.

Lily is a B I T C H.

MiMi

Posted at 3:26 PM on April 23, 2011

I am so upset :( I follow her on Twitter and have been a fan for a while and so happy she was going to be in Mortal Instruments :( I am so bummed to hear all this! How do you mean stalkerish, she stalked you? Why rude, was she rude to you or something? So sad to hear, thought she was a geniune gal! :(

Posted at 3:32 PM on April 23, 2011

Read the comments above and below, sweetie. She didn’t stalk me. She stalked Lautner. She was rude to Singleton and some extras – not me, I never got in her path but she was rude to a friend of mine. And by rude, I mean snooty and seemed very uninterested. Not a joy to be around.

MiMi

Posted at 3:56 PM on April 23, 2011

Oh dear :( Thanks! Sorry I hadn’t read all the comments before. Well there you go then, another spoilt, rich little brat getting her way, so sad to hear :( I don’t understand people like that, they’ve got this incredible chance and opertunity to make movies and meet people and they end up full of themselves. Hope she and Taylor are just friends, would hate to think sh’es rubbing off on him :( Thanks again Melinda :)

Anonymous

Posted at 6:40 PM on April 24, 2011

Melinda – Now that you mention it, I found it very telling that the interview I saw the other day with Singleton – he praises all the actors and talked about what a great bunch they were to work with – Denzel, Sigourney, Taylor of course. And he made NO MENTION of Lily. Which I thought was odd since she was Taylor’s co-star. Does make ya go ‘hmmmm’. LOL

aquarius64

Posted at 4:43 PM on April 23, 2011

Then why doesn’t he dump her if she’s this way?

MiMi

Posted at 4:41 AM on April 24, 2011

Beats me! :(

Posted at 1:04 PM on April 23, 2011

For those of you who think Lily’s sweet – when she joined Twitter, there was a load of her fans whom helped her reach 3,000 followers in one day. Think she said thank you to any of them? Nope. She’s a spoiled brat, who has had everything handed to her her entire life.

I think the hardest she’s worked is to get Lautner. Which I think she had once, but lost him quickly with her stalkerish ways. I mean, she LITERALLY followed him around like a puppy does a mama dog and it wasn’t a pretty sight to anyone who followed.

Lautner is a kind hearted person – very personable and sweet (like Sara) and you could tell that Lily irked him on set. Especially whenever he’s seen out with her he seems more eager than usual to get away from the paparazzi. He doesn’t want to be seen with her.

aquarius64

Posted at 2:12 PM on April 23, 2011

OMG, why doesn’t he dump her ass if she’s this way?!

Iscia

Posted at 7:44 AM on April 23, 2011

Well it seems to me that taylor doesn’t really have chance with girls. All those he dated seem “vicious” in a way. To be seen with him, give you the chance to interest the medias, so at the end, we don’t know if they really liked him or if it was just an opportunity to have publicly
I really hope, he will find THE girl made for him…..It might sounds weird but i always thought that kristen stewart was the one….And honestly he desserves to be happy after what swift did, and maybe others,choose Emma watson Taylor she’s better than all the girls he dated…..

aquarius64

Posted at 7:05 AM on April 23, 2011

Interesting info Anonymous and Melinda. Sounds like Lautner needs to dump this trick. I’m surprised his parents would want him to be with a girl like this; if they’re overlooking these serious flaws because of her pedigree they’re not doing their son any favors. Having the daughter of a Grammy-winning legend may be good PR and good for the career, but if she’s a monster it’s not good for your soul. As for that ring, she was marking her territory. Until Lautner goes on the record and formally declares her as his girlfriend she’s his on-call jump off.

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 7:46 AM on April 23, 2011

@aquarius64 I doubt his parents have much to do with it since he is now past 18. This is probably more PR than anything else and his team are the ones who call the shots until promos for Abduction end. With the trailer out and teasers on the way, fans love seeing costars out and about, it creates buzz and gossip helping a project gain more notoriety. I believe Lautner and his family are a very close and geniune bunch, if he is seeing Lily, it won’t last! Whether they are just friends or screwing each other is still uncertain but she is incredibly territorial. There are snaps of her out and about and she casually shows off the ring as if to say ‘Look what I have!’
Once Priest and Abduction are behind her she’ll be focusing on MI, Alex Pettyfer will probably be cast and it’ll be the same all over again, great PR!
Let’s hope, for his sake that they are just friends, I’d hate to see him do to the dark side!

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 6:29 AM on April 23, 2011

Well I have also seen various comments on various sites about Lily and not all are good! Another source revealed just how rude she was to people on the set of Abduction, including the director. If you look back, Lily and Taylor’s first encounter was at the Teen Vogue Party in 2009, my bet is she has been after him ever since then. Her role in Abduction was probably something she went after like a lion, anything to get to be around him. She was also at the Eclipse Premiere if you all recall and yes, many stars who aren’t part of the film will go for publicity purposes but she wasn’t really promoting anything new, my guess, she wanted to be around Taylor. I also heard that she was on the Pittsburgh set more than required of her and stuck to him like glue. To me, she has been after him since day 1 and isn’t going to give him up…until the hotter,better thing pops up! Rudeness and arrogance are not a great mix in Tinsletown, she is lucky Daddy dearest is who he is.
The times they’ve been snapped publically have been at a business lunch in October, a game whilst filming, the airport was for reshoots as Melinda pointed out and then just before the Abduction trailer was released they were spotted in Canada, publicity much?? She has a smart PR team behind her, I’ll give her that, she is better known now than ever before because of Tay and her career is on the up.
I have no time for homewreckers or snobby little princesses,I used to like her but now, not impressed!

Ethelwyn

Posted at 4:53 AM on April 23, 2011

Tell me please who says, he cheat on sara? who says he played with her, and treat her bad? I don’t see pics of them since january 2010, i mean really were they dating again?
Plus, i don’t know why some of you believe everything that’s on internet or twitter, and why always talk about sara, she’s from his past, everybody grow up and make differents choices, maybe they could’nt be lovers anymore, maybe friendship is a better way for them, of course taylor lautner is going to have others girlfriends, he now belongs to a world where his childhood ex can’t be in.And maybe sara is playing an hoax on everybody, playing the nice girl ect…..Taylor lautner is a nice guy, i met him once, he’s not what some of you may think. As for lily collins, she seems to be a nice girl too.If he’s really dating her, well it’s a good choice..

Anonymous

Posted at 2:12 AM on April 23, 2011

Melinda – Oh I believe you. I think with all the bits and pieces we have we can only speculate about what goes on behind closed doors. I’ve also spoken briefly with Sara on her Twitter and formspring and I hope you’re right because I thinks she’s a lovely girl. But with what I’ve heard from a few sources, I don’t think they’re together anymore. I think Sara has just managed to stay friends with Taylor and is very close to his family. But I am the first to admit I may be wrong.
I would love to hear more about Lily’s rudeness though! LOL :)

Posted at 1:54 AM on April 23, 2011

I have no reason to lie to any of you. I’m a grown woman with 2 young kids and I just thought I’d share my two cents with you girls who love him. I’m not yet in my 30’s, which is how I justify my infatuation. :P

Everything I said about Lily was factual because I was there. Anyone else who wants to counter that argument may do so, but I’m not checking back. Lily doesn’t have my respect, and as for Taylor saying that for his interview, not only is it what his PR team probably advised him to do, it’s true.

I tweet. I formspring. If you see Sara’s tweets and formsprings you’ll see that she’s a huge fan of his. She follows his fans and everything. Why else would a girl do that for an ex boyfriend? She wouldn’t.

Have a great Easter.

Anonymous

Posted at 1:06 AM on April 23, 2011

Aquarius, the girls who saw him at the restaurant in Vancouver said he had his arm around Lily throughout dinner and when they came over and asked to take a picture, Lily deferred and stayed out of it. They also said she was wearing a thin diamond band on her left hand (the rumored promise ring). A pap also took a pic of the ring and blew it up, I think it was on Popsugar.
There was also a girl who posted her pic with Taylor at a game in Baton Rouge, I tweeted her and asked her if anyone was with him and she said his father and Lily were hanging out in the stands with him. I also spoke with a dude who met Lily at the Vancouver airport about a month and a half ago. Taylor was not with her, but she said she had been ‘visiting’ someone there.
And all young celebrities are told to tell the media they are single, so young girls will think they have a chance with them and buy tickets to see their newest projects. Deceitful, but true.
I’ve never heard that Lily is rude or mean. But I have heard that Sara is very sweet. Sara is also beautiful. I would sure like to know what the heck Lily did to lure Taylor away from her…

aquarius64

Posted at 7:07 AM on April 23, 2011

My bet she gave her cookies to him.

Lucy

Posted at 10:18 AM on April 23, 2011

Taylor is a Catholic so I doubt it.

aquarius64

Posted at 11:34 AM on April 23, 2011

Unless he joined the priesthood I doubt he turned down an offer.

Lucy

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 23, 2011

I think he did. He’s said before abstinence is important to him, it’s how he was raised. I think he’s still a virgin. We’ll never know, but I think he’s still a virgin. He seems like one.

Anonymous

Posted at 2:27 PM on April 25, 2011

I love the Catholic comment. I was also raised Catholic and so are most of my friends. Yeah, not a virgin in the bunch. LOL

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 12:16 PM on April 23, 2011

He may be Catholic but he is also XY :)

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 3:30 PM on April 23, 2011

I have never heard or seen him state this publically. Maybe it is true but this was probably when he was younger :) Trust me, boys grow up! I have lived in the Med for most of my life, it is a very Catholic area but I can tell you that it doesn’t matter…very few, if any stick to abstinence these days.
Like you said we’ll never know for sure. I am interested to know where you heard this from.

Lucy

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 23, 2011

Are you Catholic? Well, I am, and there’s an awful lot of pressure to wait until marriage, particularly if your family attends church, as mine does, and so did Taylor’s I think. I know lot’s of kids are having sex these days, but I don’t think Taylor has yet. He doesn’t seem like it to me. Also Taylor still lives with his parents, I can’t imagine them allowing a girl to stay overnight, in Taylor’s room. And his dad still travels everywhere with him. Having a family that is that protective over you can make a real difference. I’m speaking from personal experience. I don’t know for sure, I’m just making educated guesses.

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 4:39 AM on April 24, 2011

No, I’m not but like I said, the country where I live is VERY Catholic and all my friends are. None of them have remained virgins and are still all unmarried. I know that there is pressure, I’m aware however pressure or not, hormones tend to kick in and take over, it’s just human nature to want to get physical. I understand what you are saying and know his family are very protective of him and no, I don’t imagine his parents let him have girls sleeping over but let’s face it, he’s home very little :)
I’m not trying to bash your opinion or anything, you may be right, he may well have that choice distilled in him from a young age but I’m just being realistic. He is a very handsome, sought after young man with the pick of the pack, temptation is there.

Lucy

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 24, 2011

Hey that’s cool, we disagree on it, it doesn’t matter. I think he is, you think he isn’t. We’ll never know and it’s Taylor’s private business. It just bothered me ‘cos some people were saying he didn’t even like Lily, and then people were saying they were sleeping together. I was bothered by the suggestion he was just having casual sex with a girl he didn’t even like. That doesn’t seem right. That doesn’t sound like something he would do. I dunno. That just bothered me.

aquarius64

Posted at 12:46 AM on April 23, 2011

The more I’m reading about Lily in these posts the less I like her! She sounds like she had Lautner on lockdown out of fear he’ll hook up with a cast member or a local and it will make the tabloids. Apparently Lautner is letting a certain part of his anatomy do the thinking here. @ Anonymous: the girls who did not like her, did they give a reason, or just merely she’s the gf? @ jj: I forgot that question re: dating a fan. That was an odd answer for someone who is suppose to be in a relationship (got that, silly fangirls?). I’m beginning to think Lily’s status of gf stands for “glorified f_ k buddy”.

jj

Posted at 12:03 AM on April 23, 2011

I agree with Melinda, during the MTV interview Taylor was asked the question, would he date a fan and he answered>>no one is excluded..If he truly was dating Lily, why would he answer that question in that manner? Taylor is the nicest person and hopefully h will find someone who can be loyal to him in every way..

Anonymous

Posted at 12:47 AM on April 23, 2011

Brad Pitt said the same thing when he was living with Jennifer Aniston. Celebrities are told to keep the aura that they are single & available to the fans. Taylor also told Tyra Banks he was single back when Twilight came out and he was with Sara at the time. Taylor also NEVER confirmed that he was with Taylor Swift when they were dating. So him saying he would date a fan (which *snort* btw, would NEVER happen) is something he’s told to say by his management. Sorry.

Anonymous

Posted at 11:34 PM on April 22, 2011

The story I heard was Taylor was w/Sara when filming for Abduction started, Sara visited him the 1st week in Pittsburgh. Lily was with Riley Harper & as soon as Sara’s plane took off, Lily was on Taylor like white on rice. I also heard from other extra’s on the Abduction set that Lily was on-set EVERY DAY, even when she wasn’t scheduled to work-keeping an eye on Taylor.
I do believe the fans that said she was there in Baton Rouge & Vancouver this whole time while he was filming BD, she always declined to be in the pic’s. And the girls who took the pic’s were NOT happy she was there w/Taylor, they do not like Lily, so it wasn’t as if they WANTED her to be with him and were making it up. And I heard she was on both sets from quite a few people, not just 1 or 2. She’s holding onto him like a pit bull. I just feel sorry for Sara and Riley.

andrea

Posted at 6:35 PM on April 22, 2011

I love Taylor so much, he deserves to be with someone who can make him happy.

Ethelwyn

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 22, 2011

There’s a part in me that don’t believe that taylor and lily are dating, don’t know why , maybe they are, but another part is confused. If taylor is, or was dating his ex sara, then why doesn’t he clear everything.I mean, if really he was with sara, do you really think that he will hurt her and let the medias talking about him and lily: Lautner doesn’t seem to be like that. Well, it’s very confusing, i just hope he is happy, as a fan that’s all i want for him.

Rachael

Posted at 3:25 PM on April 22, 2011

Taylor loves Lily, of course he will choose her over Kristen.

aquarius64

Posted at 4:24 PM on April 22, 2011

He loves Lily? You know that for sure, for he has never said that publicly!

aquarius64

Posted at 3:09 PM on April 22, 2011

@ melinda, coco and jacky: interesting observations you’ve made. I didn’t know Lily had pre-production work in Canada at the same time. What’s was doing in Baton Rouge when BD was filmed? Lautner had plenty of opportunity to formally declare Lily as his gf, especially on the MTV special. Don’t give me the I-want-my-privacy argument; there are plenty of celebrity couples that have gone public and found ways to keep their business out of the streets successfully. Given your observations and that these two walked out of a restaurant frenquented by the cast and allowed themselves to get pap’d, it’s starting to smell like a showmance to promote Abduction. If I were Sara Hicks I’d cut him loose, for I would not want to be treated like a dirty little secret. Lily looks like a friend with benefits, an euphenism for “jump off”.

Posted at 3:14 PM on April 22, 2011

I totally agree! It’s showmance to promote Abduction and Lily’s film, Priest. No one knew who she was, meaning she wasn’t a household name before she was cast as Taylor’s love interest for Abduction. I just knew that she was the daughter of Phil Collins. She still hasn’t proven herself to be a believable actress (she was incredibly non-promising in the ‘Abduction trailer’, very monotone and boring) so she’s using Taylor for publicity.

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 22, 2011

Lily was never confirmed to be in Baton Rouge. No photpgraphic evidence, just the statements of her fans who WANT to see her and Taylor as a couple, which I compare to the boy who cried wolf. More showmancing, if she was in Baton Rouge… which I doubt she ever was.

coco

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 22, 2011

okay, just saying that there isn’t enough evidence to show that taylor and lily are dating, they’ve been seen out together about three times and a couple of those were during them filming together….they look like good friends to me

Posted at 2:43 PM on April 22, 2011

I agree! They’re totally not dating – they’re good friends. The time they were seen at LAX, they were coming from Pittsburgh doing reshoots for Abduction because the screening was that week.

Taylor and Lily have been seen in Vancouver because he was filming (now he’s done), and Lily was doing pre-production for her movie. Everyone looks way into this – they’re just friends, much like Taylor and Kristen.

That’s just proof that HollywoodLife pairs up anyone who Taylor is linked to. Just a few weeks ago, they were reporting that he was with a girl from American Idol. All LIES.

Either Taylor is single, or he’s with Sara Hicks, which seems most likely of you read her formspring answers and tweets. Her tweets are ALWAYS happy and heavily coded when he’s back home. She’s always hinting at something but won’t outright say it.

Just an observation. :)

silly fangirls

Posted at 4:09 PM on April 22, 2011

Melinda your being so delusional. Taylor and Lily are in a relationship whether you like it or not. Stop spreading lies like their facts. Your making Taylor seem superficial and we know he isn’t.

HAHAHA

Posted at 4:21 PM on April 22, 2011

I didn’t get the vibe that Taylor was superficial. I got the vibe that he’s being a normal teenage boy, enjoying his success and the women that ve with the territory. Don’t start crap online – Melinda creates valid points and opened my eyes to things I did not even think twice about. You’re the silly fangirl.

Jacky

Posted at 2:46 PM on April 22, 2011

Agreed! It actually looks like Kristen and Taylor are closer than Lily and Taylor.

Posted at 3:18 PM on April 22, 2011

They seem closer because their friendship is natural. Not for publicity and stuff, you know? Taylor always looked angry or tired when he was photographed out with Lily. Which is understandable. I was an extra on the Abduction set and Lily was anything but a joy to be around. She was rude to the extras and even gave Mr. Singleton a hard time. I wish I’d recorded it, but no cameras and phones were allowed on set.

Emma

Posted at 4:11 PM on April 22, 2011

I agreed too. I loved Kristen and Taylor’s friendship and how natural they are together. As for Lily, I just don’t find her attractive. There’s something about her that I don’t like. She seemed very arrogant from the photo that I saw. If Taylor really is dating her, I hope they break up soon. He can do better.

aquarius64

Posted at 5:56 PM on April 22, 2011

I got a good reason not to like Lily: the story goes she had a year-long stuntman boyfriend while filming Abduction and she dumped him without cause to get with A-list Lautner. That’s a character flaw that cannot be glossed over. (Melinda if you were truly an extra on the set you could verify this.) Guys like their girls to have a sense of loyalty; and that’s questioned when it comes to Lily: if she cheated on stunt guy with Lautner she can cheat on Lautner with somebody else. Of if there’s a reversal of career fortune for Lautner will she stick by him during the harm times or bail? That’s the mark of a someone in a relationship. Perhaps that’s why Lautner has not declared her. He could be just keeping it light, have his fun. Some are so enamored by this couple they feel the wedding planners should be on high alert.

Posted at 9:58 PM on April 22, 2011

That was indeed the rumor on set!! And lily practically threw herself at Lautner. She showed up to scenes of his that she wasn’t in just to keep an eye on him . People also said that Sara Hicks came to Pittsburgh and Taylor was obviously head over heels for Sara, which made Collins try 10x harder. My boyfriend ran into Sara at a sushi shop in Pittsburgh and said that she was very gracious, sweet, and personable. Polar opposite of Collins!

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 9:20 AM on April 23, 2011

‘Anything but a joy…’ Haha! She seems promising! ;) Yeah I’ve heard she was talking back to JS and just being catty and snippy to those around her…superiority complex much?!
So she’s really that bad huh? I didn’t believe it at first and thought it was just typical little girls being bitchy and jelous but after hearing about it…shame!