Gwyneth Paltrow wore a pretty springtime beauty look for her cookbook signing. Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Gwyneth Paltrow, 38, was glowing at a signing for her book My Father’s Daughter: Delicious, Easy Recipes Celebrating Family & Togetherness at Williams Sonoma Home on April 21 Beverly Hills. We love the peachy-pink lips!
The Glee star’s smile is super bright with this juicy peach color! Although she’s wearing a classic smokey-eye, she warmed up this beauty look with a fun color on her lips!
Here’s how you can get the look:
1. Put on a liquid foundation all over your face.
2. Blend in some cream blush on over the apples of your cheeks.
3. Using a grey eyeshadow palette, apply a silver eyeshadow at the inner corners of your eyes and the brow bone, then mix in a grey over the lids and blend in a dark grey toward the outer corners.
4. Line your eyes with eyeliner and blend out the edges with a dark grey eyeshadow.
5. Add mascara to your top and bottom lashes.
6. Finish off the look with a pretty peach gloss!
Get Gwyn’s look today with these amazing products below by Estee Lauder!