Bonnie Says: Khloe Kardashian Calls Her Mother Satan For Calling Her Fat & Kris Jenner Deserves It!

Fri, April 22, 2011 12:41pm EDT by 38 Comments

I’m totally on Team Khloe as she tearfully erupts at her mom, who’s simultaneously pressuring her to lose weight AND to get pregnant.

Kris Jenner — could you be more insensitive to your daughter Khloe Kardashian on the upcoming April 24 episode of Khloe & Lamar? I can’t blame Khloe for giving you an over-the-top tongue-lashing for telling her you don’t want her chatting about how many cookies she’s eating between meals!

“I feel like you don’t care [about your role as a QuickTrim spokeswoman] and it’s very, very upsetting for me because I’ve worked so hard at creating what I think is a great deal for you girls and you’re NOT pulling your end of the weight,” Kris lashes out at Khloe!

Could you blame Khloe for losing it with her mom? “You’re such a f***king lunatic and you’re sooo evil,” she shouts at Kris.

“That makes me feel like s**t mom. What the f**k honestly I’m too fat, I’m too this, I’m too that. Do you want me to get pregnant? Do you want me to lose weight? You tell me you want me to have a baby every second, but I can’t be on some crazy diet. I just don’t get what you want out of me,” Khloe yells in exasperation!

And Kris — Khloe is right. You have been pressuring her non-stop to get pregnant. “My mom literally calls me daily to ask when my period is supposed to be,” she has revealed before.

Poor Khloe confessed to People that “trying to get pregnant is hard. I feel like I’m letting people down. Other people are so into my getting pregnant and I want it to happen. Now they probably think I’m barren.”

Kris — your daughter has even resorted to scheduling sex with husband Lamar, to try and conceive, even though he complained that it is taking the spontaneity out of their sex life.

So Kris, back off Khloe! She looks perfectly fine. It’s not her natural shape to be pin-thin. She needs support and your shoulder to cry on. She shouldn’t be reprimanded, as she goes through this tough time,  trying to get pregnant. Yes, she was rude to you, but infertility is extremely stressful! Just because you found it easy to get pregnant doesn’t excuse your extreme insensitivity to Khloe!

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Get More Scoop On Khloe Here!

1. Should You Ever Fight With Your Man’s Best Friend, Like Khloe Kardashian?
  2. Khloe Kardashian Reveals The Inside Of Her Shoe Closet — And We’re Dying Of Envy!
  3. Three Kardashian Babies Could Arrive At Once! How Cute Would THAT Be?

satans angel

Posted at 7:28 AM on April 29, 2011

This is complete crap!sowi to whoever made this site bt stil thanks 4 tryn lotsa lvvvv :)

Kathy

Posted at 9:31 AM on April 27, 2011

You know, all the girls are pretty but I think Khloe is the most natural looking and beautiful of the group. I hope she continues to blow off her mother and her intrusive advice, and sticks to her own way of dealing with her health and beauty regimen.

Angelchinky

Posted at 4:52 AM on April 26, 2011

you mis-reported.you totally did.
she called her mum Satan BEFORE he mum called her fat{indirectly}.
i’m on nobody’s side because:
1)her mum needs to be more of a mother than manager&deal with issues like these with a little sensitivity.
2)she’s a grown woman,she did not need to blast off so much&use so many curse words.she could’ve gotten her point across politely without being immature&saying “ok mum,i’m gonna go become bulimic&anorexic now.” or something to that effect.

LittleMo

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 26, 2011

You are so dead wrong. This wasn’t a one-time thing that Khloe responding with a temper tantrum. Kris Jenner has been tormenting Khloe about her weight and bugging her to get pregnant for some time. Kris knew her daughter, her body type, and the life she wanted to lead. If she couldn’t accept or didn’t want to accept Khloe the way she is, then Kris shouldn’t have signed her up to promote the product to start with. As far as Khloe’s language goes, you’re wrong there, too. Everyone’s tolerance level has a point of no return and when someone pushes you past yours the way Kris did to Khloe, then they deserve what they get in whatever way you give it to them. Mama or no, Kris has no business in Khloe’s marriage and if that had been me, I would have said a lot worse than what Khloe did.

Allison

Posted at 9:34 AM on April 27, 2011

You are WRONG about that language and behavior being acceptable. It’s okay to have a point of no return, but it’s NOT okay to be rude, profaine, and not be able to controll your anger at that point.
Do me a favor, next time your boss, teacher, relative, or spirituality leader pushes you to that point, explode on them like that and tell me how life works out for you.

Khloe is setting a bad example for the young people who follow her, not with her weight but with her temperment. If the rest of us talked to our boss like that, we’d be FIRED. Mom’s and daughters bicker all the time, that’s life, but it’s never okay to talk to your mom like that. If I exploded on my mom every time she made a comment about my apperance we’d never talk. Mom is doing it out of love. Khloe is still young and immature, and that’s very apparent watching her on tv.

Gloria

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 2, 2011

Tormenting your children is not love. Mom is relentless for the sake of her pocketbook and for no other reason. If you love and RESPECT your ADULT children, you let them live their own lives regardless of their good or bad decisions. If they come to you for advise, then you help out in whatever way is appropriate. Relentlessly tormenting your children for your own selfish reasons serves no purpose. She wants her to get pregnant and then she wants her to lose weight. Which is it? We all know the real reason she’s pushing the getting pregnant issue. FINANCIAL SECURITY!!!!!!!

MPHO

Posted at 2:49 AM on April 26, 2011

I think Klhoe is cute de pretiest of dem all including Kris
I love u Miss K don’t worry about dat u r not fat

yeah yeah

Posted at 10:01 PM on April 25, 2011

you know what i love khloe she is my favorite kardashian out of all of them i feel so bad cuz every1 says she is so fst but she nisnt she is soooo pretty and i look up to her that is out of line for kris to say that it can be very hurtful ……… poor khloe who cares about quick trim

bb

Posted at 7:16 PM on April 24, 2011

i think khloe is the prettiest out of her 3 sisiters and i think she is really skinny even tho some people think shez fat shez actully not so i dnt no wat the problem is because she is georgous x

mexy mami

Posted at 11:46 AM on April 25, 2011

ikr

Polly Kahl

Posted at 12:20 PM on April 24, 2011

Kris is a producer of the show so her livelihood depends on her daughters looking good. This is a prime example of the conflict of interest inherent in parents profiting off their children in entertainment. A loving parent does not criticize her children’s appearance, especially in front of cameras. A manager does.

Bibie

Posted at 10:55 AM on April 24, 2011

Kris shud leave khloe alone.Gettin pregnant is nt easy n khloe is tryin her best so instead she shud b supportive of khloe n nt an insensitive ass

mscap36

Posted at 12:31 AM on April 24, 2011

Khloe is a grown ass married woman…Kris needs to get a life & stop living her younger days through her girls. Khloe I am what you call pin thin, I would do damn near anything to be your size your not fat your perfect size & height. Girl I wish I was your size!!!

afo

Posted at 10:24 PM on April 23, 2011

if Khloe has a contract with Quick Trim, then she has an obligation to meet the terms of the contract; plain and simple. if she is unable to do so, and to rep the brand in a positive light, then she should return the fees paid to her and/or renegotiate the contract so that her sisters are not held liable.

Chelsea

Posted at 11:41 PM on April 26, 2011

I see where you’re coming from, but Khloe is by no means fat. She’s naturally bigger than Kim and Kourtney, but she does not have an excessive amount of fat on her body, she’s absolutely gorgeous.
How would you feel if your mother called you fat? Especially if she knew you had an ongoing struggle with your body image.

Berk

Posted at 2:46 PM on May 3, 2011

Khloe Kardashian IS fat.

victory

Posted at 11:45 AM on April 23, 2011

It seems to me that Kris main focus has been on Kim, she is the most bankable. It’s ashame that a mother attacks her daughter where she is most vulnerable.

peru

Posted at 10:59 AM on April 23, 2011

i called my mom diabla and satan sometimes too!!! good for you kloe!!! who cares how much you weught???!!!!

Ros

Posted at 5:59 AM on April 23, 2011

I don´t find any special on this family to become this popular. No clue at all. Very disrespectful to one another!

Ros

Posted at 5:54 AM on April 23, 2011

Sorry to say, but I find these people a whole bunch of deranged, malfunction family. Very disrespectfull to one another and to their elders. The only thing keeps them together nowadays the popularity they are sharing as a whole. Oneday that will be gone and they will snap one by one!

katsnina

Posted at 11:20 PM on April 22, 2011

Just found this page,is there a cell phone app?

Khloe rocks!!!

Posted at 10:51 PM on April 22, 2011

OMG Kris is such an obsessive freak she is totally in love with Kim and wants to be just like her, now that Khloe has a show she wants to be on it and make a scene. Khloe is perfectly fine and beutiful to the real world I dont know about the fake shallow hollywood world, Khloe your better than that

Tina

Posted at 6:56 PM on April 22, 2011

I am shocked and disgusted that Kris Jenner would care more about a product and the family losing money then her daughters feelings. Boooo to you Kris :P

Risa and Terra

Posted at 6:45 PM on April 22, 2011

Terra: Kris is a female dog, ‘nough said.

Risa: Kris you need some parenting help *throws book at her*

Catz

Posted at 3:38 PM on April 22, 2011

Omg!! give it up people.. Khloe isn’t big! and as for so called “mom” there.. doesn’t deserve to be called mom! : (

Sanja

Posted at 4:05 PM on April 22, 2011

yea kris is like the worst mom ever, she doesnt even act like a mother would on the show. shes too obssessed wit her daughters fame and the 10 percent she gets from kim. her job is to be her manger..ummmmm get a REAL job. and as for khloe she is NOT FAT. shes perfect just the way she is. Team Khloe all the way!

Catz

Posted at 3:34 PM on April 22, 2011

huge fan here but Kris Jenner burns my butt!! control freak is midly saying what she really is. controlling her gurls the way she does and taking away the ATM card from her second hubby. PLEASE!!! who does that!! put her away and toss the key!!

Ryan

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 22, 2011

Kris is a manager not a mother. She will sell her daughters into anything. Look at Kim who will endorse ANYTHING…..Midori(yet she does not drink), Shape-ups( really? she had that fat ass way before the shoe was concepted, diet pills and yet does a Carls Jr commercial?…I like Khole, but Kim, Kris, kaourtney and her disgusting leech of a husband make me sick….

c

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 22, 2011

come one everyone knows she’s the fat one.. can’t expect the mom to lie to her

Tiara

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 22, 2011

She’s not fat you idiot! She’s just bigger than her short-ass sisters! Do you really expect her to be the same weight as Kim and Kourtney when she so much taller than them??? You’re retarded.

brittany

Posted at 9:57 PM on April 22, 2011

shes not fat she just has a bigger build if thats what you call fat then you must be really thin lke sick ! and no mother shoud make there kids feel bad!!

Julie

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 22, 2011

I think Kris wants Khloe to get pregnant because she thinks it will raise Khloe’s profile.Also a baby means more money for khloe if she and Lamar get divorce.For Kris it’s all about business first and formost.

sdk

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 22, 2011

Bonnie who? Why do you feel like anyone cares what you have to say? Go get a real job

anothertroll?

Posted at 3:50 PM on April 22, 2011

Obviously you care since you read this site. What you joke. Go troll another site if you don’t have anything constructive to add.

rachel s

Posted at 12:55 PM on April 22, 2011

from what I have seen from Kris Jenner from the shows is that she is a complete control freak. I know she manages them, but she totally tries to run every aspect of her adult daughters lives. she would be nothing w/o the fame of her daughters, and she should be a little more appreciative.