Kirstie Alley's 'Dancing With The Stars' Weight Loss — She Is Down To A Size 6!

Thu, April 21, 2011 9:58am EST by 33 Comments

Kirstie Alley is losing weight and it shows! She reveals her new slimmer figure while celebrating after the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ results show last night.

Kirstie Alley‘s struggle with her weight is no secret, and when she joined Dancing with the Stars many people wondered if we’d see her lose weight on the show. And now, her hard work has really paid off. Dancing up a storm with partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy is really helping Kirstie slim down! She already fits into a size 6 dress according to the Daily Mail. What a great accomplishment, Kirstie!

“I’ve lost 60 pounds, and I have 30 or 40 more to go. And I think with this strenuous, rigorous dance schedule, I think it’s going to work,” Kirstie told US Weekly before starting the show.

Now, she’s loving her new slimmer figure. After moving on with Maksim to perform another week on DWTS, she tweeted: ‘Yay!!!!!!’we live to dance another week!!!!!! My sex stick and I are happy!!! Woo hooo!!!!’

While Kirstie claims that she hasn’t been an a scale in over four weeks, the results are clear after seeing her a tight red dress. But Kirstie says there is still more to lose.

“I haven’t weighed myself in the last four weeks. I bought these dresses from a size twelve to a two. Tonight I’m a six,” she explained. “When I’m a two, I’m done, people!’

Kirstie is proud of her body and continues to show it off in fun costumes on the show. This week, she sported an Americana-inspired blue outfit. When joining the show, Kirstie admitted that the DWTS rehearsal schedule would help her lose the weight that she has struggled with for years.

What do you think of Kirstie’s weight loss? Are you as impressed as we are? Sound off below!

–Stephanie Wenger

Read more about Dancing with the Stars:

1. Petra Nemcova Gets The Boot From ‘DWTS’ & We Can’t Believe Who Else Was On The Chopping Block!
  2. Kirstie Alley Turns The Table (Literally) & DJs At Club After ‘DWTS!’ Exclusive Pics!
  3. Is Kendra The New Kate Gosselin Or Bristol Palin On ‘DWTS?’

office professionnel 2007

Posted at 7:03 PM on May 15, 2012

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we be in contact?

Poetry

Posted at 12:48 PM on May 9, 2012

Helpful information. Lucky me I discovered your site by chance, and I am surprised why this accident didn’t happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

lower abs workout

Posted at 3:54 AM on April 30, 2012

I beloved up to you will obtain carried out right here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish. however, you command get bought an nervousness over that you would like be delivering the following. in poor health indisputably come further until now again since precisely the same nearly very regularly inside of case you defend this increase.

электрические котлы proterm

Posted at 4:16 PM on April 22, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I to find this topic to be actually one thing which I feel I would by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely large for me. I’m having a look ahead to your next put up, I will try to get the grasp of it!

how many calories should burn a day to lose weight

Posted at 11:10 PM on April 5, 2012

I will immediately snatch your rss feed as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

Nancy Miller

Posted at 1:10 PM on May 25, 2011

Size six! In her dreams. I wore a size 9 when I was 18 and weighed 110 lb. There is no way she could even begin to get into a size six. Wonder where she buys her dresses. They aim to please..obviously.

morgan

Posted at 10:02 PM on May 24, 2011

There is no way that she is a size 6! my mom is 5′ 7” and 135 and a size 4/6
i am 5′ 5” and 110 and a size 0/2

Sandy

Posted at 4:23 PM on May 24, 2011

There is no way that she is a size 6!! She is at least a size 12. She looks great but she has a long way to go to be a size 6! Sorry Kirstie!

lier lier pants on fire

Posted at 8:55 AM on May 18, 2011

Here we go again with her lying about her weight, she does a diservice to all women who struggle with their weight. no way on earth she is a size 6 or even 8 or 10. Kirstie be honest for heavens sake. She was probably a 18/20 and is now a 12/14. I am 5’7″ 125 and a size 4/6 and she is saying she has another 30-40 lbs to lose…. if I lost that much on my size 4/6 body I’d disappear!!! She has done a great job and has lost alot of weight BUT

Delusional 6

Posted at 9:09 PM on May 10, 2011

No way is she a size 6 (unless it’s a UK 6 which is US 16). Put into perspective – Kym Johnson said on GMA awhile back that she (Kym) is 5’7″ and a size 4. Kirstie I believe is 5’7 – hmmmmm – a side by side comparison says it all…

I applaud her weight loss – just wish she’d be more honest about it… she’s doing a dis-service to women who have body image problems and wonder why they can’t squeeze into a six at that size….

Anne

Posted at 11:13 PM on May 9, 2011

I agree that she does not look like a six. She should be proud of whatever size she is right now because she is looking great and is an inspiration to so many people. Do you know how hard it is to lose weight at 60? And after kids to boot! She can do it! Also, I’m quite surprised at how good of a dancer she is; it’s much harder than it looks and she’s done a great job.

On the other hand, if that dress was a 6 maybe it wasn’t North American sizing? So in that case she isn’t lying.

Jane

Posted at 2:02 PM on May 3, 2011

Great job Kirstie. You are an inspiration to those of us who are on the roller coaster of weight loss. You are great fun to watch dance, if seems like you are really enjoying yourself. Have fun…we are enjoying what you are doing!

RENEE D BUTTE MT

Posted at 10:28 PM on May 2, 2011

HEY KIRSTIE, YOU ARE DOING GREAT I LOVE TO WATCH YOU DANCE.
CONGRATULATIONS ON ALL THE WEIGHT LOSS, YOU LOOK GREAT.
I ALSO DON’T THINK YOU ARE A SIZE 6 BUT WHATEVER IT IS IT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

debi kiser

Posted at 8:36 PM on May 2, 2011

KIRSTIE IS LOOKING GREAT! AND, SHE IS A PRETTY GOOD DANCER!
KEEP IT UP KIRSTIE!

Heidi

Posted at 7:49 PM on April 28, 2011

Ah, vanity sizing for the rich and famous. She probably paid an extra $500 to get the size 6 label sewn into her pants. I shop at Old Navy and the Gap and I range from a 0-4. I wonder what size I’d be if I shopped where she shops–probably a -10.

Karen

Posted at 11:53 AM on April 27, 2011

Why do these people have to lie, particularly when she has gone public with her weight struggles? She is NOT a size 6 in this photo and she certainly wasn’t a size 12 when she began on Dancing with the Stars…she was more like an 18 or 20. She has lost weight, it’s evident, but she looks more like a 14 / 12 now.

ST

Posted at 10:51 AM on May 5, 2011

My thoughts exactly.

Poisonous Beauuty

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 26, 2011

Hmmm, I agree she has loss alot of weight but in this pic she is not a size 6 maybe 14 but not 6! Must say though she is droppin the pounds! If she doesn’t get voted off she could be size 6 when it’s all over, I personally think that size 6 would be too small for her!

gail cappi

Posted at 3:58 PM on April 26, 2011

can’t believe Petra got the boot and that horrid Kendra is still dancing (if you can call it that!) ugh!

Boo stadz

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 25, 2011

What,if she wears a 6. Then at 120 lbs I am a size 0 I wear a 6. Come do we look stupid. No way!

gail cappi

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 26, 2011

she’s lost weight but she’s not a size 6!! no way! perhaps a size 16?????

Disbeliever

Posted at 9:29 PM on April 21, 2011

She must think we’re blind. And stupid.

Yes, she looks better, and has obviously lost weight. But NO WAY she’s a size 6. Maybe a 6X ??

Her dishonesty is ridiculous.

nellie

Posted at 5:07 PM on April 21, 2011

She’s missing a few letters from that size… like a teen? Sixteen is what she looks like to me (I would know, I am one.)

Edward La Brecque

Posted at 12:28 PM on April 21, 2011

Kirstie is a Baby Whale, unattractive, and should have been sent packing after the first week. She’s a size 6 like I’m a small at 6-3 and 195 lbs. When she is finally booted she’ll be back up to her usual 250 lbs in a month. How she has lasted this long on DWTS is only due to the stupidity of the voters and the judges feeling sorry for her and going overboard to keep her on.

elizh

Posted at 11:22 AM on April 21, 2011

Does she think America is blind? No way is she a 6….I would like her better if she said she has lost weight and was an 18 which is closer to how she looks!!!

gail cappi

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 26, 2011

did SHE say she was a size 6? or is that the story “they” are putting out there? makes a difference on how you judge her!

Kel

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 21, 2011

I agree…if she is a size 6 than I should be able to pop into a single digit also! I watched her dance this week…there is not way she is a size 6. Wonder where she is getting these dresses??

khia213

Posted at 10:40 AM on April 21, 2011

If she’s a size 6, then I’m a size 0. (And I am no size 0.) Get out of here! She may have lost weight, but at least be realistic about it.