Is Ashley Greene Dating Her 'Breaking Dawn' Co-Star Jackson Rathbone? See New Pics!

Thu, April 21, 2011 8:00pm EDT by 21 Comments
PacificCoastNews.com

PacificCoastNews.com

The newly single actress was spotted walking arm-in-arm in Vancouver with Jackson — they definitely look like boyfriend/girlfriend to us! What do you think?

Has Ashley Greene found a new man? The 24-year-old actress was spotted in Vancouver, BC Canada on April 20 with her Breaking Dawn co-star Jackson Rathbone and they sure looked like they were dating! Not only did they have their arms around each other, Ashley looked really happy!

Of course these two have known each other for years and they hang out together all the time on the Twilight set. But now that Ashley has split from Joe Jonas, do you think she’s found love in the arms of this Southern boy? We did just see Ashley out in NYC with Kings of Leon frontman Jared Followill, 24, at club Avenue — but maybe they’re the ones who are just friends…

Ashley comes from a humble roots in Florida — so we think Jackson could be the perfect match for her!

Tell us what YOU think!

— Chloe Melas

Get More Ashley Greene News Here!

1. Watch Out Ashley Greene! Jared Followhill Is A Player!
  2. Do You Like Ashley’s New Red Locks? Vote!
  3. Ashley Greene & Joe Jonas Break Up! What Went Wrong?

STELLA

Posted at 12:42 PM on December 20, 2011

It’s an old story that they were a couple a couple of years ago n I think personally green n Jackson are good for each other. cute couple :)

andrea

Posted at 2:03 AM on July 28, 2011

Seriously, people look up to this girl? This girl does CRACK and I’m not joking. If anyone has ever partied with her you’d know. Honestly, girls need to stop seeing celebrities as role models.

Makenzi

Posted at 1:13 AM on June 28, 2011

SHE`S SUCH A WHOR*! I mean come on, have you seen the pictures on google, her naked, and with a new guy every picture. I thought she was supposed to be a role model. She looks sweet and innocent but pa-lease! Jackson just doesn`t realise how she is. She`s a player. Sure people can have friends with benifits, but that many? Come on Ashley I used to look up to you until I seen those pictures. I am 12 years old and know how big of a wh*re you are! That`s when you know youve crossed the line.

Saw

Posted at 9:43 AM on June 9, 2011

Seriously? I think there a cute couple.They might or might not be dating, if so…GET OVER IT!

Ann

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 30, 2011

Ok. Am happy for him. But she carn’t stick to one guy. Jackson Rathbone would be better off with someone else. ;)

Bill

Posted at 2:01 PM on May 11, 2011

Look at her, she has no breasts! Why would he want to go out with her? He probably just felt sorry for her because she looks like Michael Jackson and so put a sympathetic arm around her.

Valeria

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 26, 2011

Ok,I don’t understand you M,come on she is just a person like everybody so ,honesty, she could date with anyone she likes .We are the one who makes a big dial of it,after all.(don’t be mad of me it’s just my opinion)
Anyway,they look good together(Ashley and Jackson)and we know that since the first film and I would like seen them together,but maybe we just have to wait and see.

zhengvvm

Posted at 3:21 AM on April 22, 2011

▲★▲i very like web==lets go▲★▲

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( b2b jordans )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

There are many fashion clothes high-heeled shoes

★◎surprise ★◎wholesale

M

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 21, 2011

Ashley is completely pathetic. She hops around from guy to guy like it’s no big deal. Please have some self respect atleast! And After the whole twilight hype she’ll fade away, much like the whole cast of twilight!

a

Posted at 3:49 PM on February 29, 2012

shut up m ur gonna fade away not them

eralyn

Posted at 10:48 PM on April 21, 2011

That’s funny when it says there arms are around each other lol Umm I believe his arm is behind his back! Would make a cute couple though :)

pixystix

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 23, 2011

haha,his arm is behind her back and that is her arm behind his back.DUH!!! some of you all on here are so freakin mean spirited & just plain jealous.it’s kinda pathetic and sad.

maren

Posted at 10:34 PM on April 21, 2011

please. They are friends who have been playing lovers on screen for almost 3 years. I have walked down the street with my guy friends like that before. I am sure they are NOT dating….she is obviously single and ready to mingle.

Dee

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 21, 2011

Awwww they look so cute together :) Whatever makes them happy works for me :)

Jills

Posted at 2:33 PM on April 21, 2011

Oh come on…
I would not carry my bag between me & my boyfriend – why keeping distance?!
Moreover I don’t hope so – for both, I guess they are good friends, but … no way.

joanie

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 21, 2011

soooo.. now u can’t have a guy friend ’cause he’s instantly your bf? nice.

july

Posted at 12:09 PM on April 21, 2011

she and kellan are friends with benefits too. And with Jared too

Ana ely sosa

Posted at 12:01 PM on April 21, 2011

I hope they r! They would make such a cute couple n they r both so nice =]

nina

Posted at 11:37 AM on April 21, 2011

they’ve been hooking up off and on throughout the series whenever the two are single, and they are good friends too, so it’s hard to say. They could be, or else they are just being cuddly bffy like they have in the past too.

Jashley Fan

Posted at 10:16 AM on April 21, 2011

They are totally together!! :P <3 Mark my words!!

Evans Robert

Posted at 10:06 AM on April 21, 2011

hello friends i want to join your show there i will love to be there to act with you guys there and i want you people to being contact with me as soon as possible so that i can know what to do next? i am in Ghana for now

my regard