Kirstie Alley Has Lost Weight On 'DWTS' And Looks Amazing! She's Now A Size 6!

Wed, April 20, 2011 10:38pm EDT by 85 Comments
Kirstie Alley Has Lost Weight On 'DWTS' And Looks Amazing! She's Now A Size 6!

Kirstie Alley is losing weight and it shows! She reveals her new slimmer figure while celebrating after the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ results show last night.

Kirstie Alley‘s struggle with her weight is no secret, and when she joined Dancing with the Stars many people wondered if we’d see her lose weight on the show. And now, her hard work has really paid off. Dancing up a storm with partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy is really helping Kirstie slim down! She already fits into a size 6 dress according to the Daily Mail. What a great accomplishment, Kirstie!

“I’ve lost 60 pounds, and I have 30 or 40 more to go. And I think with this strenuous, rigorous dance schedule, I think it’s going to work,” Kirstie told US Weekly before starting the show.

Now, she’s loving her new slimmer figure. After moving on with Maksim to perform another week on DWTS, she tweeted: ‘Yay!!!!!!’we live to dance another week!!!!!! My sex stick and I are happy!!! Woo hooo!!!!’

While Kirstie claims that she hasn’t been an a scale in over four weeks, the results are clear after seeing her a tight red dress. But Kirstie says there is still more to lose.

“I haven’t weighed myself in the last four weeks. I bought these dresses from a size twelve to a two. Tonight I’m a six,” she explained. “When I’m a two, I’m done, people!’

Kirstie is proud of her body and continues to show it off in fun costumes on the show. This week, she sported an Americana-inspired blue outfit. When joining the show, Kirstie admitted that the DWTS rehearsal schedule would help her lose the weight that she has struggled with for years.

What do you think of Kirstie’s weight loss? Are you as impressed as we are? Sound off below!

–Stephanie Wenger

Read more about Dancing with the Stars:

1. Petra Nemcova Gets The Boot From ‘DWTS’ & We Can’t Believe Who Else Was On The Chopping Block!
  2. Kirstie Alley Turns The Table (Literally) & DJs At Club After ‘DWTS!’ Exclusive Pics!
  3. Is Kendra The New Kate Gosselin Or Bristol Palin On ‘DWTS?’

Nicole

Posted at 3:46 PM on April 22, 2011

Size 6? I think not.

Tammy Sims

Posted at 3:28 PM on April 22, 2011

…Size 6? I think not.

Mary Roy

Posted at 3:15 PM on April 22, 2011

I am happy for Kirstie to be looking after her health regardless of the number of pounds she has lost and will lose in the future but SERIOUSLY a size 6? maybe she has reached size 16…from what country is this size 6? A size 6 weighs below 130 lbs and Kirstie is not there yet. I wish her the best but I also think that a size 6 on her frame is not an appropriate goal. From the picture above, I would venture she fits into a size 16-18 pant. I mean look at the tire around her middle and that booty. Now she is light on her feet and I agree with her, getting fit through dancing is the best for your morale and those aging bones and joints. Let’s face it, it is a great endorphin boost also to have a sexy partner like Max. So everybody, join a dance studio or dance club and kuddos to Kirstie Alley for wanting to maintain that as a spokesperson…Arthur Murray are you listening? 3 hours a day, I wish I could afford to do that!! Go Kirstie and Max on DWTS

jolinda

Posted at 1:01 PM on April 22, 2011

She has lost weight.
She looks to be down to 240 lbs. I would guess her real weight was 300 lbs.
But she is looking better every week that we see her.
And for a woman of 60 it is even harder.
You go girl. You are looking FAB……….

marisa

Posted at 12:26 PM on April 22, 2011

Kristie looks great and she is a good sport.
But please who is this people kidding size6???
Is just like Kim Kardashiam says she is size2…do hollywood has different size table than the rest of the country??

Carhart

Posted at 10:52 AM on April 22, 2011

Why lie? I just don’t understand. She has clearly lost weight, but the majority since she started DWTS. What does this tell you about her “weight loss” scam, er, product? Unless it comes with a guarantee of being a contestant on the show, it’s going to work as well for you as it did for her, which is to say not very well at all. Save your money or send it to me and I’ll tell you a secret: eat less, move more.

Size 6? Does she think we are blind AND stupid?

diane

Posted at 9:15 AM on April 22, 2011

There is no way she is anywhere near a size 6!! Maybe a 12, but no size 6! But she is definitely losing weight- good for her!!!

Jennifer

Posted at 3:11 PM on May 10, 2011

I hate to say it but she isn’t a size 12….. She’s got to be at least a size 16.

c

Posted at 8:22 AM on April 22, 2011

there’s not a chance she was a 12 in the bigger picture… maybe she’s a 12 now.. not a chance that’s a 6 though-get real

rugbymom

Posted at 6:55 AM on April 22, 2011

If she is a size 6, then I am a size zero!! She is probably a 12 or 14. Still a size six would be considered morbidly obese by hollyweird standards.

Christie

Posted at 5:16 AM on April 22, 2011

She looks great!! And she seems so spunky and full of life. I hope I can look that good (and peppy) at 50.

Ros

Posted at 3:32 AM on April 22, 2011

It will be a blast if George Lopez will invice her to his show. A sort of a truce, that will be lovely.

zhengvvm

Posted at 3:22 AM on April 22, 2011

▲★▲i very like web==lets go▲★▲

believe you will love it.

====( w w w )( b2b jordans )( c o m )

BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!

There are many fashion clothes high-heeled shoes

★◎surprise ★◎wholesale

Angel

Posted at 1:12 AM on April 22, 2011

I think Kirstie looks awesome! She’s a beautiful woman, amazing actress. AND ONE DAY I WILL BE HERS. Hopefully. :)

Gerry

Posted at 11:07 PM on April 21, 2011

If Kristie is a size 6 then I must be a size 0 !!! You can tell by looking at the pic she is probably a 14 which is still good for her. But what do you expect from someone who can work out atleast 8 hours a day & not have a real job?

Darla

Posted at 9:57 PM on April 21, 2011

If she can get one leg in pair of size 6 jeans I’ll eat my computer. NO WAY can 175 lb woman wear a size 6. She MIGHT wear a size 14 but I doubt it’s that small. I am 5’5″ at 115 and I wear a size 6. Who does she think she’s kidding? Ridiculous.

Jennifer

Posted at 3:21 PM on May 10, 2011

Oh my God, you are so totally right… I am 5’6 and 170lbs. and I wear either a size 12 or a size 14 depending on the style of clothes. I think Kirstie is an inch or two taller than me and we have very similiar builds and i am guessing her weight at being over 200lbs… A size 6?! Yeah, I’ll eat my computer, too just to see her attempt to wear a size 6 jeans! This world just needs to be honest…

smurfie

Posted at 9:35 PM on April 21, 2011

Does anyone see a difference in size between the April and February pictures?? They look the same to me.

Jennifer

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 10, 2011

Looks the same to me, too.

smurfies

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 21, 2011

Someone is lieing to Kirsti BIG TIME… she hasn’t seen size 6 since she was on Cheers who does she think she is fooling she is at least a size 18 at best why lie. People can see how vbig she is who is making her clothes and slaping a size 6 on them? her hips are at least a size 52″
and her waist has to be at least a 42″ since when is that a size 6. Grow up Kirsti no one beleives you for one minute.

Pat wagner

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 22, 2011

I agree with you Bonnie !! I like Kirsty ,but a size 6, no way. Maybe a 14 or 18 ,but not a 6 !!!!!!

Beth

Posted at 9:16 PM on April 21, 2011

She looks great but, not a size 6. That would not look right anyway as tall as she is in a 6 is not healthy.
Don’t lie about the size it puts pressure on the rest of us.

SEM

Posted at 8:39 PM on April 21, 2011

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A SIZE 6….NICE TRY, KIRSTIE.

Hubtard

Posted at 8:30 PM on April 21, 2011

Please. Size six. That’s a fat out lie Kirsty.

How come scientologists always seem to lie about their statistics?

Portlandrobin

Posted at 7:51 PM on April 21, 2011

Well she isn’t an 8 either, darlin’, not even close

Portland robin

Posted at 7:47 PM on April 21, 2011

Size 6? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You are kidding, right? She’s bigger than a 16 with or without the five miles of spanx. Nice try, though!

nancy

Posted at 7:42 PM on April 21, 2011

You’ve been proud of everthing she has done…How bout all the coke she used to do…lol….And give me a break there is nooooooooooo way in hell she is a size 6…….she is bigger than a 16….My guess would be a 20-22….

Winnie

Posted at 7:27 PM on April 21, 2011

She is worken it, but not in a size 6. That’s like the mag that thought Marilyn Monroe was FAT because she wore a size 12. Back in the fifties that was the model’s perfect size!! Any way keep it up Kirstie, you are awesome!!

Michelle Berry

Posted at 7:24 PM on April 21, 2011

People you are missing the point. I see a lot of “Yeah rights” and ” I don’t think so’s” but, let me tell you every size six doesn’t look like a shrunken wasted model type. I have 3 friends all the same weight and they are real skinny to heavy but all are equal. Height and other body parts make you see things differently for each person. I am so proud of her, I have always followed everything she has done and haven’t ever been disappointed with her she’s great. I hope to see her around for a many more years to come. CONGRATS!!!

Darla

Posted at 10:00 PM on April 21, 2011

Not every body is the same but NO 175 lb. woman is going to squeeze into a size 6. Petra probably wears a size 4. Quite a difference. I just can’t understand why she would make such a ridiculous statement. Wear your size 16 and keep losing weight!

Jennifer

Posted at 3:26 PM on May 10, 2011

The point here is I would bet a million dollars she is not a size 6!!