Kirstie Alley Has Lost Weight On 'DWTS' And Looks Amazing! She's Now A Size 6!

Wed, April 20, 2011 10:38pm EDT by 85 Comments
Kirstie Alley Has Lost Weight On 'DWTS' And Looks Amazing! She's Now A Size 6!

Kirstie Alley is losing weight and it shows! She reveals her new slimmer figure while celebrating after the ‘Dancing with the Stars’ results show last night.

Kirstie Alley‘s struggle with her weight is no secret, and when she joined Dancing with the Stars many people wondered if we’d see her lose weight on the show. And now, her hard work has really paid off. Dancing up a storm with partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy is really helping Kirstie slim down! She already fits into a size 6 dress according to the Daily Mail. What a great accomplishment, Kirstie!

“I’ve lost 60 pounds, and I have 30 or 40 more to go. And I think with this strenuous, rigorous dance schedule, I think it’s going to work,” Kirstie told US Weekly before starting the show.

Now, she’s loving her new slimmer figure. After moving on with Maksim to perform another week on DWTS, she tweeted: ‘Yay!!!!!!’we live to dance another week!!!!!! My sex stick and I are happy!!! Woo hooo!!!!’

While Kirstie claims that she hasn’t been an a scale in over four weeks, the results are clear after seeing her a tight red dress. But Kirstie says there is still more to lose.

“I haven’t weighed myself in the last four weeks. I bought these dresses from a size twelve to a two. Tonight I’m a six,” she explained. “When I’m a two, I’m done, people!’

Kirstie is proud of her body and continues to show it off in fun costumes on the show. This week, she sported an Americana-inspired blue outfit. When joining the show, Kirstie admitted that the DWTS rehearsal schedule would help her lose the weight that she has struggled with for years.

What do you think of Kirstie’s weight loss? Are you as impressed as we are? Sound off below!

–Stephanie Wenger

Read more about Dancing with the Stars:

1. Petra Nemcova Gets The Boot From ‘DWTS’ & We Can’t Believe Who Else Was On The Chopping Block!
  2. Kirstie Alley Turns The Table (Literally) & DJs At Club After ‘DWTS!’ Exclusive Pics!
  3. Is Kendra The New Kate Gosselin Or Bristol Palin On ‘DWTS?’

Anonymous

Posted at 9:04 AM on July 18, 2011

As a Scientologist, Kirstie is postulating that she’s a size 6. It’s true if it’s true for her, or so Scientology teaches, so all she has to do is believe she’ll fit size 6 jeans, and eventually she will! That is, if her amazing Scientology OT powers actually work…

Dora Glasberg

Posted at 9:26 PM on May 27, 2011

She’s a size 6, if she doesn’t zip up and leaves one buttcheek hanging out.

Alicia

Posted at 6:12 AM on May 12, 2011

She is NOT saying she is a true size 6 it’s the media spinning it.. She said she has dresses in a size range. Clearly, she is not a six. Even when she got into a bikini on Oprah she was 145 and no size six.

It all depends on the stlye of dress, I’m normally a 8 or 10 depending on the cut but, if it’s a strecth empire waiste I can go down way more down then my normal size.

I like her curvy or thin.. Ofcourse we want to see her healthy slim..

Alicia

Posted at 6:08 AM on May 12, 2011

It all depends on the stlye of dress, I’m normally a 8 0r 10 but, if it’s a strecth empire waiste can go down more then my normal size.

I like her curvy or thin..

Wren

Posted at 11:27 AM on May 10, 2011

I nearly spit out my coffee when I read that she is touting that she is a size 6 — there’s no hope for the rest of us plus-size women if that’s true!! Maybe a size 6 SHOES! So disappointed that she’s not being honest…I doubt that she’s even a size 12 — I’d guess 16. I’m inspired by how much weight she’s lost and I’d agree….about 60 pounds as she said. The true test is continuing her weight loss journey after DWTS is over.

deb

Posted at 9:05 PM on May 17, 2011

I’m with you, she looks great, but no way is she a size 6.

joking!!

Posted at 10:22 AM on May 10, 2011

I’m sorry, but this woman has been lying about her weight and size for decades! For her to claim that she is a size six is just insulting to the women out there that are a size 10 or 12 that are way tinier than her! I am a size 10 and i have worked hard to lose the 1o lbs to get there this year – the healthy way. i wish she would stop lying about her weight and size because she just looks stupid and desperate. no one believes her! from the looks of her now, while she has lost a lot of weight, she is a size 14-16 atleast. that curvy butt aint fitting in any size 6 or 8 no way no how!!!

Kathi

Posted at 8:09 PM on May 9, 2011

I Love her, but there is no way she’s a size 6. I’m a size 8 pushing a size 6, and I weigh 131 pounds at 5’3″

Jazzy

Posted at 7:06 PM on May 6, 2011

I love Kristie, but no way in heaven she is a size 6, she is so ashamed of her weight that she is lying to herself.
Kristie! be honest to your self and you would be more loved
by your fans, you are a beautiful woman and like many of us we all have lost our youthful bodies. So be proud of yourself, I vote for you after all your dances, more power to you.

Cindy

Posted at 7:42 PM on May 2, 2011

She has done a great job at losing weight…but shes no size 6…but i am rooting for her to get in the best shape she can..and get to whichever size she feels most comfortable.

Linda

Posted at 7:05 PM on May 1, 2011

Although Kristie has lost weight, she still isn’t a size six.

Tiffany

Posted at 8:10 PM on May 5, 2011

My thoughts exactly…. size six? NOT!

Celeste

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 28, 2011

I am rooting for Kirstie, but I must agree with other comments. Size 6 has GOT to be a typo. 16 or even 14 maybe..but a six no way!!! Keep up the good work Kirstie, you and inspired me…I am taking dance classes too *smile*

rachel s.

Posted at 5:41 PM on April 24, 2011

she is NOT a size 6. come on…. she does look a lot better though. even when she was still at her skinniest when she did jenny craig she was probably a size 10.

Brenda

Posted at 1:43 AM on April 24, 2011

no way…maybe size 16 but that’s a stretch in every sense of the word. It’s better not to say anything than to say something so unbelievable. It’s her business. For all the fuller figures that were cheering for her, she has let them down. By lying about her weight, she must be ashamed of it. What is that telling the other ladies out there?

pat e

Posted at 6:54 PM on April 23, 2011

The only way she could have been a size 12 before and a 6 now is if the sizes are european. US clothing sizes would put her in at least a 16 to 18 before and a 14 now. She’ll be a size 2 only in her dreams.

victory

Posted at 8:07 PM on April 22, 2011

There’s no way Kirstie Alley is a size 6, maybe a 10-12. The above photo shows thick thighs and huge, fleshy upper arms. Unless she has a thyroid condition, no woman should let their body weight get to such an extreme. Keep up the good work, she looks much better than the before photo.

Just sayin'

Posted at 7:25 PM on April 22, 2011

I am sure with the dancing, she has lost weight.
Size 16 is more like it though.
No way is she a 6 and a size 2 as a goal is ridiculous!!!!
She was not a size 2 at her slimmest on Cheers.
When she says she weighed 250lb that is a gross understatement, she was very heavy and I think closer to 295lb if she was honest.
With her height, and her size, def closer to 295lb/300lb.
Just be healthy & happy.
A size 2 is never going to happen…

Linda

Posted at 5:43 PM on May 4, 2011

I have really enjoyed watching DWTS and I live in Wichita Kirsty’s hometown but she is NO WAY a size 6 maybe a 16. She does look like she has lost weight just hope she continues dropping the pounds.

Blossom

Posted at 1:02 AM on May 10, 2011

Hehehehe. Of course she is not a size 6. I thought typo? Then immediately after that the article says she has another 30-40 lbs more to go???. So if that is the case, at size 6, she’d be a size minus 0. So, we all know that is not accurate. But I love Kirstie. Always have and I’m sure she will continue to dance to get at and maintain her desired weight. I just love her. You go Kirstie. And stop lying about your weight. We can SEEEE it, so just own it. Who cares.

Jennifer

Posted at 2:51 PM on May 10, 2011

Kirstie is and has always been beautiful… But, I totally agree that she appears to be a size 16. I am 5’6 and I weigh 170lbs. and I am a size 12 or a 14, depending on the style of clothes. If she or I were a size 2, we would be dead! Even a size 6 would be way too skinny for our height or body types.

SIMONE

Posted at 8:15 PM on May 10, 2011

WOW WHY SHE HAS TO LIE LIKE THAT..SMH… SHE DEFINATLY LOOKS SIZE 16(195LBS@ LEASE)…SORRY KRISTY SIZE 6 LIKE 50 YRS AGO…LOL