Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Reuniting Soon — Could They Be Together Now?

Tue, April 19, 2011 12:18pm EDT by 19 Comments
Getty Images
Getty Images

Selena has 17 days off until her next tour date. Will she use the time to visit Justin in Singapore, Australia or Malaysia?

Selena Gomez has more than two weeks free until her next concert on May 7 in Dixon, Calif. Could Selena be planning to use the time to visit her boyfriend Justin Bieber — who’s now touring on the other side of the world?

They could even possibly be together today — E! News Chief Correspondent Ken Baker recently said that the two lovebirds are planning to meet up in Asia. He tweeted on April 15, “KE!N EXCLUSIVE: Good news for @JustinBieber @SelenaGomez: They’re reuniting in Asia next week. Ah, true love. More @ENews.”

Justin will be stopping in Singapore on his My World tour April 19 — and then heading to Brisbane, Australia, on April 20 and then Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on April 21. After that, he has dates throughout Australia until May 7, with his final stop in Perth, before he heads to the Philippines.

Do you think that along the way Justin and Selena might share a precious reunion?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Justin & Selena Stories:

1. Justin & Selena Going To See Each Other In Asia?
  2. Nick Carter Tells Justin To Chill About Paps!
  3. Rebecca Black More Popular Than Justin?

kC kAzE

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 27, 2011

I really really love JELENA… SELENA GOMEZ is the perfect girl for JUSTIN BIEBER cause, you know why? she make justin ieber happy speacialy during his birthday last MARCH 1,2011 i saw them in the mall but, i didn’t take a picture cause my camera is left in our hotel.. i hope i can see JUSTIN BIEBER’s concert in the philippines !! he should bring his GIRLFRIEND so she can also experience whats in there !!

aside from that, maybe JUSTIN could see beautiul young artist there.. and SELENA would be left alone… so, guiX…

LETES VOTE YES !!! and NO to death threats…

jennyfer nguyen

Posted at 2:46 AM on April 24, 2011

i love justin and selena. i’m waiting for the movie “never say never” and the first “step 2 4ever”

jennyfer nguyen

Posted at 2:43 AM on April 24, 2011

they should be bestfriend, about boy friend-girlfriend can’t. YOUNGER PILOT DRIVES “OLDER WOMAN”

Aye

Posted at 10:43 PM on April 21, 2011

I love this couple! Of course the best one would be justin & me but whatever makes him happy makes me happy too!I think selana is a great girl for justin and that they need to spend more time together, this is quite complicated bcause of tour, etc, but this is a great opportuniti 4 them 2 b together. I LOVE JUSTIN!! #swag

dylethat

Posted at 12:41 PM on April 20, 2011

i think they do because they sometimes cant not get a way from each other and, they do need to each other a lot.

h

Posted at 9:10 AM on April 20, 2011

I think that selana is great with justin.I hope she dose spend her time with justin.They need to try to spend all there free time to getther because they both have a very bussiuen schullde.

maral

Posted at 7:36 AM on April 20, 2011

selena i think nick is really better 4 u.

Valeria

Posted at 8:24 PM on April 19, 2011

I Love selena and justin. They should be friend. Nick and Selena are better couple. Justin And Caitlin are really sweet couple. That why i love.

kelly

Posted at 7:37 PM on April 19, 2011

Uhh… Selena’s schedule isn’t “free”. She is still filming the last epsiodes of her Disney series (but she might have this week off) and as usual does concerts on the weekends (till she does her full blown tour) including Dixon date. Both of them are busy, but I won’t doubt Ken Baker (he is usually right).

Krisce

Posted at 9:18 PM on April 19, 2011

I really do agree with u.

Davina

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 19, 2011

I love both Selena and Justin. Just not together. I want Nick and Selena to be together. But it’s okay if they’re not. Stop hating Selena. She hasn’t done anything to you. She’s an amazing role model for both kids and teens. I’m 13 and she’s my inspiration. Just stop being so mean because she has never been mean to you.

Tex

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 19, 2011

This is the worst psycho-story of the latest years, and you, as the last japaneese standing on the islands, are remained the last site to cover it. Clearly you’re paid by their pathetic p.r. Lol, just to laugh a bit, she said to Ellen that she “would never date his little brother (justin bieber), it would be weird.” and now this?

STOP IT! You’re a terror plot to poor kid’s mind.

Jojo

Posted at 1:56 PM on April 19, 2011

i hope she stops in malaysia! ill bring along something hard to throw at her :)

Liselle

Posted at 2:02 PM on April 19, 2011

I hope she comes to Australia because I’m going and she is going to regreat it. Not that I’d kill,but i hate her!!!

kate

Posted at 9:05 PM on April 20, 2011

Wow. You need help.

Megan

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 20, 2011

hahaha I’ll do the same in australia ;)

Lauren

Posted at 12:58 PM on April 19, 2011

I luv selena but i hate jb hes soooo weird

belieber

Posted at 1:50 PM on April 19, 2011

im a fan of selena and justin but i think she is kinda using him

ashley

Posted at 12:51 PM on April 19, 2011

i think it is just a rumor cause no pics