Demi Moore Wears A Hydration Mask To Sleep! Experts Give Details On This Beauty Tip!

Tue, April 19, 2011 2:40pm EDT by 8 Comments

Demi Moore revealed her skincare secret to the world — this bedtime mask! Would YOU wear one?

Demi Moore, 48, tweeted a picture on April 18 showing everyone the hydration mask she puts on before going to bed! Skincare experts tell us whether this really works!

Demi wore the SK-II facial treatment mask and took a picture of it! Even celebrities like to show off products that really work!

Dr. Amy Forman Taub, dermatologist and founder of Skinfo Specialty Skincare Boutique and SKINQRI, tells us that hydration masks do not replace the daily need to moisturize but still offer a lot of benefits.

“Hydration masks are a temporary boosting of hydration that is conjunctive to daily application of hydrating products, avoiding pollutants, making sure that your skin is protected from the sun, which is a dehydrating factor, and keeping humidity levels in your house good.”

Wendy Lewis, editor-in-chief of Beauty in the Bag, says that the SK-II facial treatment mask is one of their “hero” products. “Rather than a typical mask from a jar, this is a cotton cloth that is treated with hydrating ingredients like humectants, vitamins and amino acids that dry skin soaks up.”

Wendy especially likes the fact that the treatment masks are individually packaged. “They are terrific for travel — especially after a transcontinental flight, which wreaks havoc on your skin. It’s like a mini facial in a silver pack, for around $12.50 each.”

Plastic Surgeon Dr. J David Holcomb of Sarasota, Fla., agrees — he says the mask provides a lot of hydration. so much that it can give the effect of a facelift. However, the effect is temporary. “This is just a very intense moisturizer,” he says. Only surgical lifts can give you permanent results.

Would you wear a hydration mask? Tell us!

–Amanda Chen

Pharmg112

Posted at 3:09 AM on July 6, 2012

Hello! gkaceef interesting gkaceef site! I’m really like it! Very, very gkaceef good!

Pharme447

Posted at 3:08 AM on July 6, 2012

Hello! ecgbdda interesting ecgbdda site! I’m really like it! Very, very ecgbdda good!

Jane

Posted at 1:41 PM on June 6, 2012

Demi, is amazing!

Billie76

Posted at 12:51 PM on December 3, 2011

I purchased the ANTIOXIDANT Berry Masque (from the Lady Soma brand) after doing ALOT of research on the ingredients. Use on face, chest and hands. The first application was not dramatic as far as results go; but I use daily and the results are fantastic.

It took me about a week to get the impressive results. I have very dry skin. My serums and creams were not penetrating into my skin to give me a hydrated look. Now I can easiy tell when the serums and creams are penetrating. My skin is much more even in color, hydrated, healthy looking. I apply the mask work into my skin for a few seconds and leave on for 15 minutes.

That took over a week to change, but wow I can wear lower cut tops now and my skin is radiant! I have stocked up on this product, I never want to run out. Finally a product line that works!

Kara

Posted at 2:22 AM on April 29, 2011

WOOOOOOW, i looked up the prices for these and there 10 sheets for $125.00 or 6 for = $90.00 :l Thats expensive hahahah

Josh

Posted at 2:31 PM on April 26, 2011

I think this thing on her face looks like the mask of a murderer in the movie – the silence of the lambs – remember this dude who had to be all tied up cuz he was so aggressive? He’s a famous actor, everybody knows him. Maybe her next toyboy?

cynthia taylor

Posted at 3:42 PM on April 19, 2011

Where do i get this mask Demi Moore wears???

Clive

Posted at 2:35 PM on April 21, 2011

You can find other masks that are even more effective. Lanami does one that has 9 polypeptides and epidermal growth factor.