Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie: Super Strict Nanny Requirements For Their Six Kids Revealed!

Tue, April 19, 2011 7:04pm EST by 26 Comments

Want to earn $150,000? If you speak multiple languages, have a college degree and are willing to travel the world with the Brangelina family — then read on to see how you could be their nanny!

Raising six children is a full time job, so imagine how hard it must be for Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to juggle making movies, doing charity work, and being parents. The beautiful couple needs a lot of hired help to get the job done, but they aren’t looking for your average run-of-the-mill babysitters.

First of all, Brad and Angelina have one nanny for each of their six children. These women are required to speak two languages (with one being the native language of the child), must have college degrees in education or child development, and be willing to travel with the family who splits their time in California, New Orleans, and France.

The job is demanding, but a source says it pays off! Nannies are compensated $50,000 to $150,000 a year depending on time and experience. This means the elusive A-list couple spends more than half a million dollars on childcare each year!

But we applaud the parents for providing their children with the best of the best, and ensuring they are educated to the highest standards possible. We also know the family spends quality time together without the nannies, which is vital to raising well-balanced children. Tell us what you think about Brad and Angelina’s prestigious troop of nannies! Sound off below!

Nicole Fukuoka

Read more about Brangelina’s Family!

1. How Much Do Celebrity Parents Sleep?
  2. Brad Pitt Is A Goofy Dad!
  3. Emma Stone’s Mom Quizzes Brad And Angelina!

cecilia floren

Posted at 8:22 AM on January 11, 2014

You neaver know what life brings.as a woman who got to be
Alpine princess. I thought I had it all. Before war hits former yugoslavia
Its hard to imagine that at a blink of an eye people who once had everything loss everything. I wish I had been more careful with my monies and pennies. Would I get a job as nanny. Today I work in a school with a beautiful job toutoring. Educating teaching and helping teachers. I work with kids that have difficulties with studies and behaviors I have no problems finding work as a nanny if I wanted. I even worked with olympians as an interpretor. But its unlikely for me even with the income the jolie pitts offer I probablly wouldn’t. I would look for a family that really needed. In my job I’m pretty tough. All my kids are treated the same the rich ones and the poor ones they are the same with me focusing on who needs help the most.

news article

Posted at 7:10 AM on February 11, 2013

I’m curious to find out what blog system you are working with? I’m experiencing some small security issues with my latest blog and I’d like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

Pat Peterson

Posted at 4:25 PM on November 30, 2012

Children do not come with manuals. I would take a good christian grandma of many over a college educated person with no real experience. Dr Spock all over again, lol. Bottom line I think the parents are doing what they can to make sure the kids are well taken care of, that’s all any parent can do, so bravo.

movie news

Posted at 9:20 PM on April 18, 2012

I simply could not go away your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information an individual provide for your guests? Is gonna be again often in order to check up on new posts

Diane

Posted at 11:32 AM on April 14, 2012

So, first of all, this is not a job posting. Even if it was, you would have to show excellent grammatical and spelling skills to even be considered. This is entertainment news/gossip, people. As a former nanny, I can tell you first hand that rich families need a nanny (or 6) to make it all work with their careers. This doesn’t make them bad parents. They go through nanny agencies to hire highly qualified people. Brangelina make time for their children, but they ARE a Hollywood couple. Perspective.

erika

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 1, 2012

I want to work with Angelina Jolie childminders may have experience working with children but I am from Deutschland is able to quickly learn the language so that childminders claim to work with Angelina Jolie :)))Angelina I hope you will understand me I really want to work fits you the most I have two children, girls :) I want to come :) good Yom increasingly mobile in love for themselves and for your child, you really need a good nurse? Please Answer I know Angelina you are the person and not stars :) even though you are very famous star will not lose any humanity :)

Zane

Posted at 8:57 AM on December 18, 2011

I wish nobody to work as a nanny – especially for very rich people.
Whant to lose all of your self confidence and be a carpet even for children? – Then go for it!

pattybee

Posted at 12:00 AM on September 3, 2011

These kids are all actors already. They are all coached on how to act when going outside with mommy and daddy (something that only recently has been happening). Look at Shiloh. Wonder what she is thinking right there. They always have Cheetohs or blankets. They spend more time with the hired help than they do with their parents. Ms. sinner-turned-saint Jolie manipulates these kids…..no tv….no newspapers…..but soon they will get to read and see what they want. This is when the questions will start….mommy – how many times WERE you married anyway? You threw your lover on a velcro wall? You shot up heroin? You stole TWO womens’ men from their women (aniston and laura dern)? I cannot WAIT for these kids to be on their own. Who runs away from home first? I say Shiloh. Who does drugs first? I say Shiloh.

Ellie

Posted at 11:31 PM on September 7, 2011

Wow. That was the single most ignorant comment ever.

WHo the hell told you it was your place to judge oter people’s parenting??? ANd did you REALLY just say one of her kids will run away and do drugs?? You SERIOUSLY need a fist in your face.

Mandy

Posted at 1:57 AM on June 15, 2011

Does anyone know how one can apply for angelina’s nanny position? I guess being Cambodian can help teach Maddox Khmer. I ‘ve also use to nanny.

Mandy

Posted at 1:45 AM on June 15, 2011

Does anyone know where I can apply for Angelina Jolie’s nanny position? I’m Cambodian, a college student, experienced with nannying and I could even teach Madodox khmer if I got this job.

charmaine

Posted at 8:27 AM on May 16, 2011

aside from the languages,what else are the requirements?how am i going send those requirements that they are looking for?

Maria Moreno

Posted at 2:47 PM on May 15, 2011

Please tell me where I should apply for this job. I have all the requirements they ask for!!!

thank you!

Maria dos Anjos Silva Cunha

Posted at 6:58 PM on June 28, 2011

I have all the requirements needed.Besides having a degree in Education and Anglo-American Studies, I have a long experience with children, I am familiar with pedagogic matters. I am also fluent in English,Portuguese, French and Spanish and have a good knowledge of Italian and German.I am healthy,strong,humble,discrete,patient and kind.

Blake

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 3, 2012

But not smart enough to realize this website will not lead you to the job.

Rosalie

Posted at 9:38 PM on May 5, 2011

Could i possibly know where to apply to be the nanny of angelina’s kids? is the position still open? Infos given would be highly appreciated. I am a registered nurse in the phils and i have raised 4 kids of my own. I think i might have an edge in applying, i could speak english and tagalog (filipino language). thanks.

Ebony

Posted at 10:17 AM on May 2, 2011

What a joy to find such clear tinhking. Thanks for posting!

Ruth

Posted at 6:06 AM on April 24, 2011

I am interested of this Nanny Job, I’ve raised six children of my own and its a greet opportunity working with Angelina.I am a Filipino and I love Kids

joshua

Posted at 2:25 AM on April 24, 2011

how can I apply for the nanny job?

jean

Posted at 10:46 AM on April 21, 2011

I do not like them at all.The way he dumped Jennifer completly turned me off. I will never watch a movie either of them is in.never never never.

Brian Flickinger

Posted at 8:58 AM on April 21, 2011

Where do I apply for Angelina Jolie nanny position ?

cc

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 19, 2011

wow – this reminds me of little kids yelling on a playground.
brangelina bites. suck it up.

Bonnie Fuller is obsessed with Angelina

Posted at 8:57 PM on April 19, 2011

What source? That lying gossip hag over at Pop Eater,lol. This site is pathetic. You are like the boy who cried wolf. Everyday a new LIE about the Jolie-Pitt’s. My God, your articles sound like 14 year old high school girls wrote them. Petty and rather childish!

Beth

Posted at 8:20 PM on April 19, 2011

I know this site hates Brad and Angelina but it’s annoying that so many lies are reported about them. Brad and Angelina have repeatedly said they have 3 nannies and a couple of tutors. I don’t get why tabs and blogs keep saying 6+. I don’t see how a college education and willing to travel is super strict. College is a requirement for most childcare positions. Most celebrities have to travel a lot for work. I’m sure most celebrity nannies are only hired if they will travel to movie locations or on tour. Nowadays a lot of people want bilingual nannies.

Elaine

Posted at 1:56 AM on April 20, 2011

Beth,

While college is a requirement for teachers, it is a rare requirement for childcare positions. If you check want ads or ask around, you will find that childcare workers ,specifically those in daycare centers receive the worst pay that is barely over minimum wage. I do agree with you that the requirements are not strict but merely what is needed for the nannies to adequately do their job.

Ingrid renoj

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 4, 2012

how can i apply for the nanny job…..