Reese Witherspoon looked amazing next to Robert Pattinson at the ‘Water For Elephants’ premiere! Find out how you can get the look for yourself!
Reese Witherspoon, 35, cruised the red carpet with effortless elegance alongside co-star Robert Pattinson at the Water For Elephants premiere in NYC on April 17. Here are the steps you can take to get her graceful look!
Why this works: Reese doesn’t need a lot of makeup to look glamorous. She tied her hair up to keep it away from her face, drawing in all the attention to her amazing blue-grey eyes. Since her eyes already stand out, just a little eyeshadow and nude lips are enough to look made up. The trick to Reese’s look is her pretty pink cheeks — they instantly brighten up her smile!
1. Start with a light foundation all over your face.
2. Apply a shimmery white eyeshadow at the inner corners of your eyes.
3. Blend in with grey eyeshadow toward the outer corners of your eyes.
4. Apply a black eyeliner at your lash line, going thicker toward the outer corners.
5. Finish off with black mascara on your upper and lower lashes.
6. Dab some pink blush over the apples of your cheeks.
7. Using a lip brush, put on a pink lipstick — and smile!
Wear Reese’s look tonight with our helpful tips and the products below!
Click below for more stories on Reese and Rob on ‘Water For Elephants!’