These days it’s hard to tell if a Hollywood romance is a publicity stunt or the real deal. When it comes to Tinsel Town’s hottest new celeb pairings, we’ve got it all figured out!
Are they or aren’t they? While Breaking Dawn star Nikki Reed, 22, is seen hanging with American Idol star Paul McDonald, 26, Bradley Cooper, 36, is rumored to be lighting a match to spark rumors of a rekindled romance with 42-year-old Jennifer Aniston. So who’s falling in love and who’s making us fall for a publicity stunt?
Nikki Reed and Paul McDonald: Why they’re the real deal
- While Paul was still rocking and rolling on the Idol stage, Nikki was spotted at more than a few tapings and seen backstage hanging by his side.
- We saw the chemistry between the two. The smiles, the support and making time for each other with insanely busy schedules. You don’t do that for just anyone.
- In a recent interview, Paul openly admitted he and Nikki are an official item. “Yes, me and Nikki are dating. It’s officially true,” Paul said. “She’s super cool. She’s super smart, so I’m happy with it. We’ve been hanging out here and there. We’re both pretty busy, but it has been fun so far.”
Jennifer Aniston and Bradley Cooper: Why their romance isn’t real
- Bradley is gearing up for the promotion and release of the highly anticipated Hangover 2. Jumping into a new relationship so soon after breaking up with longtime love, Renee Zellweger seems highly unlikely and more of a way to garner attention for box office benefit.
- The validity of Jennifer and Bradley’s romance is by rumor only. We haven’t seen any public proclamations, dates or PDA between the two.
- Both stars have a history of showmances to generate buzz for their current project. We reached out to Jennifer and Bradley’s reps and neither has gotten back to us.
What do you think? Do you like Nikki and Paul together? Would you like to see Jennifer and Bradley as a real-life couple? Sound off in the comments!
MORE ‘BREAKING DAWN!’