Kristen Stewart’s Kissable Burgundy Lips At ‘Water For Elephants’ Premiere! Exclusive!

Mon, April 18, 2011 1:26pm EST by 5 Comments
INF

INF

K-Stew’s makeup artists spills to us what products he used to get her looking so irresistible — and it worked on Rob!

Breaking Dawn star Kristen Stewart doesn’t like to wear a lot of makeup every day, but when it came to a big night out for her boyfriend Rob Pattinson‘s premiere of Water for Elephants in NYC on April 17, she didn’t hold back. Her makeup artist and good friend Beau Nelson tells HollywoodLife.com how he got Kristen ready — and especially how he convinced her to flaunt dark burgundy lips!

“She doesn’t always want to wear a lip,” Beau tells us. “But I convinced her last night that this would make it quite cool. She said, ‘OK fine.'”

“Kristen always wants to look cool and sort of modern,” he adds. “Her personal style has a little bit of rock n’ roll, so we always try to give her a little bit of a look.”

So how did Beau get Kristen looking classically glam but still with a bit of edge?

“We put the eye makeup on first and that was really soft and pretty,” he says. “I used eyeshadow called CoverGirl’s Platina — a silver, single shadow. I just blended that around her eyes, then put a lot of CoverGirl’s LashBlast Mascara on. I didn’t use false lashes on her. But it is a great mascara for when you use false lashes because it doesn’t make them look fake.”

Then, “I used the CoverGirl NatureLuxe Foundation on her skin,” Beau says. “We kept her skin quite pale. We did a tiny bit of cream blush on her cheek, sort of a nude-pink shade.”

“Beyond that, her skin was kept really porcelain with the defined brow, soft eye and really quite dark burgundy lip,” Beau notes. “The lipstick was called Burgendelicious from CoverGirl’s Queen Collection. I just loved the color.”

Overall, the whole look took about 35 minutes to apply.

For Kristen, last night was “more of a lip moment than eye moment,” Beau says. The silver-gray eye shadow was a good balance — the burgundy lips make [it] sexy!”

BFFs — should Kristen flaunt her lips more often? Obviously Rob couldn’t resist them last night!

- Lindsey DiMattina

More K-Stew Stories:

1. Rob & Kristen Caught Kissing!
  2. Kristen’s Sexy Mini!
  3. Rob & Kristen Love Being In Leather Together!

david

Posted at 11:49 AM on May 6, 2011

kristen rocks that dress like only she can her lips look sexy with or with out lipstick saw the video of them leaving rob pulling kristen along god she only tiny chill rob dont drag her off to the hotel for loveeeee makin she will go kristen the best cant wait for on the road and snow white

karen

Posted at 9:26 AM on April 19, 2011

Kristen looked beautiful, Rob was handsome as ever.Liked her dress and wonder if she put her sneakers on? It was also nice to hear it was a family affair, keep it in the family,because in the end it all comes down to FAMILY and Kristen is part of his family,as he is part of hers……I send nothing but love and prayers to all of you,and I’m abig twilight fan as well as all your other movies and projects.Can’t wait to see what you will both do next .

Tulisa

Posted at 2:20 PM on April 18, 2011

I’m looking very much forward to seeing Water for Elephants. I saw the first Twilight movie with my boyfriend when it was released even though I knew nothing about Twilight. I was overwhelmed. It was orgasmic. When I have a craving for something, I just can’t hold myself back. Robert Pattinson is a wonderful guy, extremely handsome, and has an accent. For all you guys out there, Twilight turns women on. All you have to do is take us to see a Twilight movie to satisfy us. Also, be headstrong. Girls like strong men that aren’t afraid to show their true feelings at times. We need to know you’re reliable, say what you mean, and will always take care of us.

Tellar Calcagno

Posted at 2:19 PM on April 18, 2011

Love Rob! He is so hot! So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. I want my son(s) to look like him. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

Johanna (Swedish Amazon)

Posted at 2:17 PM on April 18, 2011

Robert Pattinson is just so cute and gorgeous! Even though I have a boyfriend, I’d still be a cougar for him! OMG I can’t wait for Breaking Dawn!!! OH YEAH BABY!!! :)