Nina Dobrev & Ian Somerhalder Get Close At Coachella — Do You Think They're Dating?

Sun, April 17, 2011 9:28pm EDT by 27 Comments

The rumored couple enjoy a day at the music festival with pals Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger!

While Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev insist they are just friends, the two did little to quell rumors by enjoying a day together at the Coachella Music fest with the world’s most attractive couple, Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger.

Coachella this year seemed to be littered with Hollywood couples, among them Josh Hutcherson and Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Greene and Jared Followill, Kate Bosworth and Alexander Skarsgard and David Katzenberg and Nicky Hilton to name just a few.

So HollywoodLifers, do you think Nina and Ian are dating?
GET ALL THE SCOOP FROM THE ‘WATER FOR ELEPHANTS’ PREMIERE!

1. ROB SKIPS RED CARPET AT ‘WATER FOR ELEPHANTS’ RED CARPET!
  2. ROB TALKS ABOUT THE LAST DAY OF ‘BREAKING DAWN’ FILMING!
  3. KRISTEN STEWART SHOWS UP TO SUPPORT ROB AT ‘WATER FOR ELEPHANTS’ PREMIERE!

noleggio veneto

Posted at 4:11 AM on May 11, 2012

I’ll immediately grasp your rss as I can’t to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me realize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

California Wing Tsun

Posted at 4:09 AM on April 21, 2012

I’ll right away grasp your rss feed as I can’t in finding your e-mail subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me recognize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

set up your own minecraft sever today

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 18, 2012

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you write again soon!

Sale RV

Posted at 6:02 PM on April 16, 2012

Hi there, just changed into alert to your weblog via Google, and found that it’s truly informative. I am going to be careful for brussels. I’ll appreciate should you continue this in future. Numerous people can be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

colorado rockies

Posted at 2:31 AM on April 13, 2012

I delight in, cause I found exactly what I was having a look for. You have ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

hotels booking online

Posted at 9:17 PM on April 5, 2012

hi!,I love your writing very much! proportion we communicate more approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist on this house to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Looking forward to see you.

Willow

Posted at 4:02 PM on June 19, 2011

I don’t like Nina and Ian. Paul and Torey are over!Torey was really selfish to Paul by forcing him to marry him. Paul had a real career and he worked and worked to get a career. Vampire Diaries is dying. What is Paul going to do now Ian and Nina will not make it. Nina deserves better. It’s funny that the Vampires are all together. Paul has a great sense of humor. I hope Nina didn’t do this to get Paul!

´Júh

Posted at 1:55 PM on May 25, 2011

they’re sooo dating, an it’s sooo cute (:
I love them both

Amy

Posted at 9:26 AM on May 1, 2011

I doubt they are just good friends :L
I’m sure that Nina would have other good friends that she has know longer than a guy she met on her TV show :P
They look so cute together :)

Georgie

Posted at 9:16 PM on April 29, 2011

I really hope they’re dating. That would be freaking awesome!

elle

Posted at 12:00 PM on April 22, 2011

they are not dating. they’re just really close friends.

tm

Posted at 1:28 PM on April 21, 2011

They are soooo dating! And you could have put up the picture of them holding hands. This would have suited the article much better ;)

jason

Posted at 12:09 AM on April 19, 2011

If he isn’t dating her he should. Wow she’s hot.

Beja

Posted at 4:53 PM on April 18, 2011

they’re so dating. he said he has a girlfriend and he was holding her hand,,so d00h she’s that girlfriend :D

cute.

Mary

Posted at 11:50 AM on April 18, 2011

There is also a photo of them holding hands. They are sooo dating :)

Kim

Posted at 10:26 AM on April 18, 2011

Yes! & I have for the LONGEST time now!

nikta

Posted at 7:27 AM on April 18, 2011

HELL YES,,,

Jo

Posted at 4:00 AM on April 18, 2011

There is photo of them holding hands and Nina is leaning on hid shoulder. They are deffo dating!!!!

Jo

Posted at 4:01 AM on April 18, 2011

His**

ash

Posted at 1:49 AM on April 18, 2011

Ian i love you

carol

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 17, 2011

Ian LOVES to flirt with many girls includying fans and co-stars, he kiss them, hug them, bite them :P I kiss him once and he doesn’t mind at all :D hehehe so I don’t really believe they are dating UNTIL they say something…Why to deny it? its dumb!…However, sexy somerhalder! arrrrggghhh lol

DB

Posted at 11:17 PM on April 17, 2011

Carol, maybe this will help you believe!

MARILENA

Posted at 6:16 AM on April 18, 2011

THIS IS SO NOT TRUE….REALLY THEY ARE DATING…THEY ARE EVERYWHERE TOGETHER…FOR SHOPING, FOR CHRISTMAS, TEHY WENT TOGETHER IN THE CINEMA-THE LAST LIONS- THEY NEVER TOLD IT OFFICIALLY BUT FROM THIS PHOTOS IT’S LIKE BECOMING OFFICIAL….THEY CAN’T DENY ANYTHING…HE WAS HOLDING HER HAND, HE HAD HER HEAD ON HIS SHOULDER….REALLY THE 13.03 THAT VOTE NO HAVE A PROBLEM….

maddie

Posted at 10:29 PM on April 17, 2011

I used to think they were not dating. But today when I googled there names and dating. It was at the same place this picture was taken. Only there holding hands. They must be dating.

Debbie

Posted at 10:12 PM on April 17, 2011

Yes! Ian and Nina are a couple and have been for over a year.
There is absolutely NO DOUBT! They were together at Christmas, New Years, Valentines Day, took a romantic weekend trip to a small community outside Atlanta, spotted together all around mid town Atlanta, the Australian scuba diving vacation, etc…. and now Coachella, which has pictures of them holding hands, as well as Ian stroking her hair. I am so happy for them and think they are a true super couple.

Lisa

Posted at 5:57 AM on April 18, 2011

Where did you see the pic in which he’s stroking her hair? I only know the hand holding pic, which already made my Nian heart sing Hallelujah xD

Debbie

Posted at 1:02 PM on April 18, 2011

1st picture, 2nd row from the bottom. You can enlarge the pictures. Ian is stroking her hair and she is propped up on her elbows and leaning into his stomach area and lower chest.

16 Avril – At 2011 Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival – Coppermine Photo Gallery