Jessica Lowndes looked so pretty with her hair pinned to the side! Here’s how you can instantly change up your look!
Jessica Lowndes, 22, was out in London wearing her hair twisted to the side and secured with a bobby-pin. This simple technique kept her hair out of her face – and shows off her gorgeous green eyes!
Bobby pins aren’t just for updos anymore. The 90210 star’s laid-back side-twist is a great way to glam up your look. Here’s some tips to mastering the side pin-up!
1. Part your hair in sections. Make sure you select the area you want to pin up. Otherwise, you’ll have loose pieces of hair sticking out — eww!
2. Tease the area you plan on pinning up. This adds more volume and makes it easier to style.
3. Secure your pin-up by using two bobby pins in opposite directions in an ‘X’ shape.
4. Shake your head to see if your pins move. If so, add some more pins for extra support.
5. Finish off your look with a spritz of hairspray!
Expert tip: Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of gel and work it into your fingertips before twisting your hair. It’ll help avoid fly-aways and your hair will look super shiny!
Do YOU like Jessica’s hair pinned to the side? Tell us!
READ BELOW FOR MORE CELEB HAIR STORIES!
- Kate Middleton Plans To Wear Her Hair Down For The Wedding! Would You?
- Emma Roberts’ High-Volume Blowout — How You Can Get It!
- Kate Bosworth Returns To LA With Beach Blonde Hair! Do YOU Like It? Vote!