Insider: Miley Cyrus & Family Are Falling In Love All Over Again! Exclusive

Thu, April 14, 2011 1:59pm EST by 5 Comments

One of Miley Cyrus’s friends tells HollywoodLife.com between Miley and her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth rekindling their romance, and her parents — Tish and Billy Ray — reconciling, the family is on cloud nine!

After a year of trials and tribulations, Miley Cyrus has a huge smile stuck on her face — and why shouldn’t she? Tickets for the 18-year-old performer’s upcoming Gypsy Heart Tour are selling like hotcakes, her parents — Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus – reconciled after filing for divorce AND she’s back together with her hunky ex-boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth. Everything is finally going her way — and no one is complaining.

“The family hasn’t been in this mood for a very long time. Everything couldn’t be better between everyone in the Cyrus clan,” our insider tells us. “It’s like a honeymoon phase. They are all falling back in love again.”

The source adds, “Billy really likes Liam, so he’s thrilled they are back together. He sees a lot in him and thinks he’s perfect for Miley.”

We love how happy the Cyrus’ are and hope the rest of 2011 will be just as positive — if not, more so — than the first! Are YOU glad Miley and Liam got back together? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson, with reporting by Russ Weakland

anger management technique

Posted at 1:29 AM on April 9, 2012

Hey there, You have performed a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.

Linzi

Posted at 11:30 AM on April 18, 2011

Am glad Liam and Miley are back on I feel like they are the perfect couple and Liam had what I feel is a calming effect on her I think this due to the laid back Oz in him ;)I would love for this to be a happy ever after for the whole family :)

Ncole

Posted at 4:42 PM on April 14, 2011

yeah right, Miam is soooooooooooooooo back together *note my sarcasm*

Chris

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 14, 2011

I don’t know if it’s getting her boyfriend back, or her father back or what, but Miley gave one of her all time best performances yesterday on Oprah in a duet with Joan Jett doing a Joan Jett and Runaways medley. I’d love to see Joan and Miley tour together.

mandy

Posted at 3:21 PM on April 14, 2011

me 2. their voices were gr8 together. my idols on tour? i would be the first to buy ticktets. they r both amazing!