'Glee' Star Dianna Agron: Everbody's Convinced I'm Dating Lea Michele!

Thu, April 14, 2011 9:26am EDT by 57 Comments
Getty Images

Getty Images

Dianna and Lea are pretty close — but Dianna says not in that way! Do you believe her?

Dianna Agron wants to clear the air — she is NOT dating her Glee co-star Lea Michele!

“Everybody is convinced that Lea and I are in a relationship,” Dianna tells Marie Claire. “There are supposedly forums with photos of us hugging at work or events. It’s funny, but flattering — Lea is beautiful. Since when can’t you hug your friends?”

But even though the two aren’t an item, Lea’s still got her best friend’s back. “Lea taught me how to stand up for myself more,” Dianna explains, “like realizing that I can’t be in ten places at the same time.”

“She’s also very protective,” Dianna continues. “Once, we were flying from Sydney to Melbourne when a crazy guy grabbed my face and kissed me. Lea yelled and pushed him off of me. A mean stewardess who hadn’t seen it turned around and said, ‘You two be quiet!’ And Lea yelled, ‘No, that man just kissed my friend!’”

BFFs — do you think Dianna is being honest — or is she secretly involved with Lea?

- Lindsey DiMattina

More Dianna Stories:

1. Dianna & Lea Go Out Together!
  2. Lea Comforts Dianna After Breakup!
  3. Dianna & Alex Break Up!

eve

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 26, 2014

Dianna and lea were roommates so they been dating but when lea started t o date Cory she broke up with dianna

I don't even ship it

Posted at 9:54 PM on November 26, 2012

Oh god they were obviously in a relationship at some point (I’m not even an Achele shipper guys) but probably not anymore as they’ve both gotten more famous they probably broke up. But if we’re talking about Naya and Dianna… Thats a different story. Who goes on like 20 trips to Paris with their FRIEND?

gleeeek

Posted at 2:33 AM on November 9, 2012

even if they are if youre really their fans like me you would support them 1OO%.

Animation, electronic art studio located in italy kurageart

Posted at 2:09 PM on May 24, 2012

of course like your web site however you need to check the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling issues and I to find it very bothersome to inform the reality on the other hand I’ll certainly come back again.

a holes

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 9, 2012

Achele fans are freaking CRAZY and so disrespectful.

Kirsten

Posted at 6:49 PM on March 11, 2012

I don’t think it’s appropriate to call achele shippers “disrespectful” and “crazy” I mean all that we’ve done is made manips and it’s not like any fans have done anything crazy.

Sally

Posted at 1:40 PM on March 5, 2012

Ya I think she is telling the truth I love them both and if they were dating they would keep it a secret .

Megan

Posted at 1:36 PM on March 5, 2012

I personally think that Dianna is telling the truth because I have friends that I turn to when I need a shoulder to cry On and I hug my best friends all the time. We say we love each other but in that way of if u die tomorrow this is how I feel. Im not lesbian and Iv had boyfriends. I think people are just trying to start gossip about this cause they have nothing better to do. Lea and dianna are close so are my friends and I.

jay garcia

Posted at 9:25 PM on March 2, 2012

they probably aren’t but if they are id say let them be because its their choice !!

Carly

Posted at 8:19 PM on January 21, 2012

Shes telling the truth. it can’t be true. it’s just a rumor and all the pics of them kidding are photoshopped!!!!! cheese is also beautiful. I am crazy so ignore anything crazy I say

Idk

Posted at 11:05 PM on January 14, 2012

I’m not sure whether or not they are dating, but I don’t think they are. If they were and they decided to keep it a secret, they wouldn’t be all over each other. Honestly, I love them both, they are both beautiful people and I think they’re just friends. Like Diana says, best friends can hug. Of course, if they are dating I would still love them because I think they would be cute together.

Gabby

Posted at 11:04 PM on January 3, 2012

What’s wrong with them being so close? Just because they’re BEST FRIENDS doesn’t mean they’re dating. Dianna, Lea- and myself- just want people to realize that.

Gabbe

Posted at 10:31 AM on December 25, 2011

I think this is weird.. To be honest.. I absolutely love dianna agron.. And lea michele and I would totally and completely still love them if they were gay.. Sexuality Does NOT change a person.. Who cares if she did like girls it would not matter at all.. She would still be an amazing actress whether she liked boys or girls .. And you can not determine sexuality by a hug or a kiss or any kind of photo if a person says their not gay then you should believe them.

Damnit

Posted at 10:18 PM on October 1, 2011

what is this? what 2 girls can’t be close friends without having everyone think they are lesbian for each other. What is wrong with society

mona

Posted at 5:33 AM on September 18, 2011

i think its cute how theire so close , i dont think theire dating ,some girls just are like that . some girls have friends ,but they dont hug or tell eachother that much . others even practice kissing and then we have girls like them , besties that hug and help eachother .

But actually i find i find the romures ridiculous ,and amusing ,They huged so suddenly people think theyre dating ?, common people ..seriously ..LOL.

quinn can always go gay

Posted at 11:53 AM on September 4, 2011

ACHELE IS REAL YOUR ARGUMENTS ARE INVALID

DreamGirls

Posted at 10:04 AM on May 26, 2011

just stop with does rumors I mean come on don’t you hug with eachother don’t you talk about your best friend?
well I don’t think so cuz you totally don’t know the difference between beeing best friends and dating one and other
I’m sorry but these rumors are just CRAZY

dsfgfdfhfg

Posted at 5:56 AM on April 26, 2011

“Dianna was romantically involved with English actor and model Alex Pettyfer. But when they decided to call it quits, Dianna turned to Lea for a shoulder to cry on. That’s when the rumors started …”

That is definitely NOT when the rumors started. way before that.

Tumblr07

Posted at 6:13 PM on April 16, 2011

“That’s when the rumors started”
^Darling these two have been showing their L word since Glee started. I mean seriously look at the concert videos, the interviews. Every time they open their mouths they talk about one another.

u r n d nile

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 17, 2011

Please look at how Lea is with other, very close, very touchy stop making shit up for you are delusional fantasizes.