Eva Longoria looked stunning at the booksigning of her new book! Find out how you can get this look for yourself!
Eva Longoria, 36, attended the booksigning of her new novel, Eva’s Kitchen in LA wearing long curly waves to the side and a gorgeous smokey eye! Here’s how you can get the look!
Why this works: Eva has small eyes, so she can handle a lot of makeup for that sexy, sultry look. The dark makeup works well with her dark hair, complementing her olive complexion. The trick is to match browns with hints of gold for that natural glow.
1. Start with a sheer foundation all over the face.
2. Apply a shimmery taupe/brown all over the eye lids and blend in with a darker brown over the eye crease.
3. Rim the eyes with a black eyeliner. Then blend in the eyeliner with a dark brown eyeshadow.
4. Finish off the eyes with black mascara.
5. Brush on a peachy blush/bronzer over the apples of your cheeks and blend up toward your cheekbones.
6. Seal the look with some high shine gloss!
With our amazing tips and the products below you can wear Eva’s look tonight!
Click on the links below for more gorgeous red carpet make up looks!