'Breaking Dawn' Fan Encounters — Drunk At McDonalds & A Super Friendly Taylor Lautner!

Thu, April 14, 2011 10:19am EDT by 12 Comments

‘Breaking Dawn’ filming is quickly wrapping up, and some fans are opening up on their encounters with the cast while in Canada!

It is a very select few who have the ultimate Twilight fan thrill of running into the cast as they film the final installment of the saga, Breaking Dawn, but luckily those who have are sharing their experiences! The Vancouver Observer detailed some notable fan run-ins, and they are pretty great!

The paper spoke with Chris, a McDonalds employee, who said: “The cast of Twilight drunkenly stumbled into McDonalds three nights ago after a late-night party. They came in here in a swarm.” Seems like after some heavy drinking at the wrap party the cast needed some fast food to settle them down!

Probably not so drunk, but also spotted by a fan, was Taylor Lautner. A local, Lauren Aiken spoke with the paper about a family friend seeing the star — but having no idea who he was!

“One of my mom’s friends was walking around because she works with Bear Aware, and she was looking for bear tracks. She sees this really nice-looking guy running down the trail. He just comes up to her and says, ‘Hey, how’s it goin’?’ And she’s like, ‘Good.’ And she’s really, like, she doesn’t watch Twilight, so she’s like, ‘Am I supposed to know you?’ thinking in her head, and then he runs away. And then she describes him to me, and I’m like, ‘Okay, I’m pretty sure that’s Taylor Lautner,’ and I show her a picture of him, and she’s like, ‘Yeah, that’s him. Oh my God.'”

So HollywoodLifers, which Twilight encounter would you prefer? the cast drunk at McDonalds or Taylor on an early morning jog?
GET MORE ‘BREAKING DAWN’ NEWS!

1. ROBERT PATTINSON & KRISTEN STEWART WEDDING PHOTOS!
  2. SEE KRISTEN STEWART’S WEDDING DRESS!
  3. KRISTEN STEWART’S 21 SEXIEST LOOKS!

Jeeeeez

Posted at 6:28 AM on April 15, 2011

what so they arent allowed to get drunk?
these pages could at least show a bit of respect its his personal life and if he wants to just have a fun night out why cant he??

Megan

Posted at 7:21 PM on April 14, 2011

Kristen should marry me. I’m not drunk (well i drunk sometimes)

aquarius64

Posted at 6:01 PM on April 14, 2011

I KNEW IT WAS A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE LOCALS START SNITCHING AND SELL THEIR STORIES TO THE TABLOIDS! R-Pattz tore up from the floor up! McDonalds…really? I’m surprised they kept the food down. Not a nice picture and I bet the photog got a nice price for that shot.

Local from Squamish

Posted at 4:49 AM on April 17, 2011

Just so you know, this picture is completely misleading. That is NOT Squamish. This is probably some randmn shot of Robert. Also, he was not there that night, only one or two actors and the rest crew from my understanding. This is very misleading!!!! And it is very dissapointing to see that a couple locals from town are now talking details about there run-ins.

Sean

Posted at 3:49 PM on April 14, 2011

I don’t know about this article, first off, in today’s world of camera phones and recorders, no one got a drunk Rob Pattinson??? Then I doubt Taylor just randomly running up to someone and wanting to get recognized. This just sounds like a gossip article.

Tringa

Posted at 4:40 PM on April 14, 2011

yeah I agree with u……and if we see this pic we can see Rob with long hair and right now he keep them short so I don’t thing this articule is true….

Tringa

Posted at 4:41 PM on April 14, 2011

article* sorry

crizo

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 14, 2011

i think that is the reason for her not to say yes to him he drink too much she is afraid of marrying him .

Nicole

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 14, 2011

Oh good god just stop. You don’t know anything.

I hate to break it to you BUT Kristen drinks too, even before she turned 21.

Gina

Posted at 10:49 AM on April 14, 2011

Just shows the difference between Rob and Taylor. Taylor, please don’t start drinking.

kelech

Posted at 12:07 PM on April 14, 2011

true dat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrysaPatz

Posted at 1:08 PM on April 14, 2011

taylor is not allowed to drink so dob’t worry!
well i love taylor and rob both…a bit more rob…but all the cast drunk that sounds interesing!