EXCLUSIVE! 'Breaking Dawn' Is So Secretive, No One Leaves The 'Twilight' Set With A Script!

Wed, April 13, 2011 7:45pm EDT by 6 Comments

An insider tells HollywoodLife.com not even Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart take their scripts home at the end of the day!

It’s no secret the Twilight Saga has been a huge cash cow for Summit Entertainment. The story, the stars, and the speculation of how Stephenie Meyers’s story will play out on the silver screen prompted Summit to tighten security and keep the Breaking Dawn script locked up like gold bars in Fort Knox.

Sources tell Hollywood Life that during auditions for Breaking Dawn, anyone new to the cast read from previous Twilight scripts during their and never saw one word from the current film‘s story.

Even stars like, 21-year-old Kristen Stewart, 19-year-old Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson, 24, weren’t given a physical copy of Breaking Dawn script until they arrived on location to begin filming.

This is all an attempt to prevent leaks, which can lead to lost revenue and kill the hype surrounding the film. Our source also tells us nobody leaves set with a script either. Everything is collected, numbered and accounted for.

We get it, but it sounds a little extreme. What do you think of Breaking Dawn‘s script security? Acceptable or totally ridiculous? Sound off in the comments!

Aimee Curran

For More Breaking Dawn News Check Out These Links!
  1. Why is Rob tired of Playing Edward?!
  2. Check out Breaking Dawn‘s stunt set here!
  3. Find out who’s protecting the Breaking Dawn set here!

Microsoft Store Coupon Code

Posted at 8:15 AM on May 31, 2014

Wow, this piece of writing is pleasant, my sister is analyzing these things, so I
am going to tell her.

Photo Canvas Land Coupon Code

Posted at 6:05 AM on November 25, 2013

I really love your blog.. Very nice colors & theme. Did you build this amazing site yourself?

Please reply back as I’m attempting to create my own blog and would love
to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
Thanks!

top seo uk

Posted at 2:20 AM on May 22, 2012

Hi there, You’ve done a great job. I’ll definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends. I’m sure they’ll be benefited from this web site.

Tene

Posted at 1:51 PM on July 17, 2011

They had to, New Moon and Eclipse scripts were both leaked because of someone leaving it around somewhere.

jason

Posted at 7:15 PM on April 15, 2011

Yep, tight security. Wonder why? Well, maybe HL has something to do with that. They did, after all, publish and extol, the trespassing of a fan on the HL set and call him LUCKY.

Maybe you should call him an illegal trespasser and not promote such behavior in the first place…then maybe the Twilight set can work in peace and not have such draconian security measures.

Bethany

Posted at 5:43 PM on April 13, 2011

Honestly there wouldn’t have to be such tight security on things like this if there weren’t so many twit losers in the world that spend their time trying to make other people’s lives miserable rather than putting in a good days work like these actors and actresses are. If I had that much time on my hands, I would spend it doing something productive and not destructive. I don’t blame them for the tight security. That’s their living!