New 'Vampire Diaries' Video: Damon & Stefan Talk Klaus! Will You Be Sad If He Kills Katherine?

Tue, April 12, 2011 1:19pm EDT by 12 Comments

Now that Klaus has Katherine, her days could be numbered. Would you be sad to see her go?

He may look a whole like Alaric (Matt Davis), but Klaus (Joseph Morgan) is very much in Mystic Falls — and he’s got a hit list. The only question is: Which of our beloved Vampire Diaries characters will he take out first? In this new clip from the April 14 episode, “The Last Dance,” Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Stefan (Paul Wesley) discuss the possibility that Katherine (Nina Dobrev) may have already met her end… while smoldering sufficiently, of course.

Watch the clip below & vote!

Loading video...

Disclaimer: I realize this clip was released by The CW on Friday, but that was my day off… so it’s new to me!

Click here to talk ‘Vampire Diaries’ with Andy on Twitter

Casey

Posted at 3:22 AM on September 28, 2011

It Would be quite sad if Katherine was killed because even tho she is a total B*TCH she can actually be “kind of” sweet and she makes the storyline more Vampirey

Love TVD sooooooooooooooo much
muah

ddgd

Posted at 2:34 PM on August 20, 2011

SEASON 3 – DELENA LOVE

PLEASEEEE
who’se gonna agree with meee

I love Damon Salvatore. Robert Patterson suck my dick

Posted at 7:03 PM on July 26, 2011

Tbh if they killed her off it would make the show soooo boring.
Her and Damon and Bonnie r the only ones keeping me watching this, the fact she’s a bitch makes it fun 2 watch. As well of the fact dat that ellena girl gets to play two characters boring and lively

Maki

Posted at 3:30 AM on July 23, 2011

i Love all Season :)

gazillionsocks

Posted at 6:28 PM on April 14, 2011

well i definitely won’t cry over her dead because, let’s face it – Katherine’s a bitch..but the show will lose some of it’s flavor if she Does die. besides it seems unlikely they’d kill her off that quickly.

tcvsfds

Posted at 6:50 PM on April 13, 2011

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IF DIES I WILL BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SAD. SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADASS AND FUN!!!!!

Milla

Posted at 2:03 PM on April 13, 2011

Troubles is a good thing in MF town, but I don’t like Kat. This character irritates me very much.
And yes, I’d love to see Salvatore brothers kill that bi*ch themselves.

eva

Posted at 9:40 AM on April 13, 2011

i love to

Maria

Posted at 5:41 AM on April 13, 2011

I don’t want Katherine to Die. yes she is a total bitch and she will stab you in the back but she has a lot of potential to be a great character she moves the plot and it would be a sham to kill her right now. if she it going to die it think it will be in the finale.

Mary

Posted at 2:10 PM on April 12, 2011

The only reason I would be sad is because I want Damon to kill her.

Andy