'Real Housewife' Ramona Singer: Jill Zarin Will Self-Destruct Like 'Suicide Bomber!'

Tue, April 12, 2011 5:00pm EDT by 11 Comments

Team Ramona slaps Team Jill: Ramona says Jill tweeted fans asking them to vote for her — and still lost! What a smack in the face!

The Real Housewives of New York City star Ramona Singer can’t believe that her co-star Jill Zarin requested a recount on a poll when fans voted Ramona more likeable than Jill!

“When we were walking the carpet for TV Land [on April 10], people mentioned it to me saying, ‘Did you know she demanded a recount?'” Ramona tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively. “I said, ‘Are you kidding me? Why would she do that?'”

“And then I found out that she tweeted everybody to please vote for her,” Ramona says. “She’s tweeting all of her fan base to vote for her — and she still lost!”

Ramona says Jill brings trouble on herself. “Jill is her own worst enemy,” says Ramona. “She’s very competitive. She doesn’t know how to let things go.”

“Obviously she was the most disliked housewife last season because the way she treated Bethenny Frankel,” continues Ramona. “And she’s trying to redeem herself this year. But then her first episode, she’s nasty to Alex behind her back and to me. So why are people going to vote her?”

Ramona on the other hand doesn’t try to cover up her faults like Jill does. “I may not say the nicest things to you, but at least I’m not playing a game behind your back,” she says. “I admit, my mouth is sometimes unedited. I’m ramontional. I don’t think before I speak, but at least I tell you to your face.”

Jill “pretends she’s all nice, nice, but it’s all about Jillousy,” Ramona says. “She’s like a suicide bomber. She’ll self-destruct.”

Andy Cohen said we were going to have a little vote on Team Ramona or Team Jill,” remembers Ramona. “I just thought OK, very cute. Whatever the result is, it is. I’m not so competitive and so anxious to win that I’m going to start tweeting while I’m on with Andy. But she did, which I had no clue about. I had no clue that she was so upset with the results that she demanded a recount.”

- Lindsey DiMattina

Click here to follow Lindsey on Twitter for RHONY updates!

MORE RHONY STORIES:

1. RAMONA: JILL’S THE INSTIGATOR!
  2. JILL ZARIN V. ALEX MCCORD — RAMONA IN THE MIDDLE!
  3. JILL NOT HAPPY RAMONA MORE POPULAR!

Nick Nadhob

Posted at 5:18 PM on June 2, 2013

MOSSAD NOT MUSLIMS DID 9/11/01…BAN JEWS NOT GUNS

jon urban

Posted at 4:14 PM on September 18, 2011

you guys should out ramona’s crazy brother ‘nicky’ on youtube ” the burning patriot “

jon urban

Posted at 4:07 PM on September 18, 2011

ramona is of ukrainian descent. the jews killed 20 million of her people during the ‘holdomar famine”http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnnUHdlTkto

jon urban

Posted at 4:00 PM on September 18, 2011

jews are a sick group of christ hating devils. go ramona

Valentinne

Posted at 2:41 PM on April 17, 2011

Glad to see Team Jill has been making up for their terrible election turn out with the ridiculous comments about Ramona. LOL.
I’m Jewish and didn’t take offense to the suicide bomber remark. How is that anti-semetic exactly??
Hey Jill – Ramona won’t be reading the above comments. She has a life outside of Googling herself hourly. you should try it.

Cara

Posted at 3:59 PM on April 14, 2011

Jill is pathetic….

Dee from Florida

Posted at 6:59 AM on April 13, 2011

Really Ramona,,like a suicide bomber, Guess like the rest of the housewives, do whatever you can to get press. You and Jill seem alot alike.

Carol

Posted at 1:49 AM on April 13, 2011

OMG has Ramona snapped? “A suicide bomber?” That’s not only a SICK thing to say but it’s a back handed anti-Semitic comment towards Jill. BRAVO should FIRE RAMONA.

Beyoncca

Posted at 10:27 PM on April 13, 2011

Ramona has a sadistic personality.
Ramona’s comment on Andy Cohen WWHL about “I don’t care who people have sex with. If it’s dogs, cats. I don’t care”. I can’t believe something so stupid came from her obnoxious mouth.Ramona needs to hide under a rock. The fans that support her instability are equally sadistic.

Jessica M.

Posted at 6:18 PM on April 12, 2011

I like Jill because she does have a lot of faults. I’ve only got to see the season that aired on NBC at noon Central Time here in Texas, but even at that I like Jill in the two season I slaw. Ramona is alright and she tells it like it is, but she is more diarrhea of the mouth then I am. I at less pull some of the punches.

Regina