NY Housewife Jill Zarin Upset Ramona Singer Is More Popular With Fans!

Tue, April 12, 2011 12:59pm EDT by 31 Comments
Splashnews.com, Getty Images

Splashnews.com, Getty Images

Team Jill V. Team Ramona — whose side are you on? Cast your vote!

The drama between The Real Housewives of New York City co-stars Jill Zarin and Ramona Singer continues. In a recent Bravo poll, housewives head-honcho Andy Cohen asked fans if they were Team Jill or Team Zarin. And when Ramona scored higher than Jill, she flipped her lid  – demanding a recount!

“They had a problem,” Jill told the New York Post. “My initial reaction was surprise, based on my own fans and how they were telling me they supported me. That night, we said, ‘We don’t think these numbers are right.’”

But Jill wasn’t mad enough to call her attorney. “I didn’t call a lawyer at 2 in the morning,” Jill said. “To do that, I’d have to have the best attorney in the world, who’d take that call at 2 in the morning even if I wasn’t in jail.”

But Bravo did confirm that there was an initial miscount, though the network didn’t tallied the votes itself. “There was a calculation error” by an outside firm a Bravo rep told the Post. “It has been corrected and won’t happen again.”

Even after the votes were recounted, Jill still came out lower than Ramona — though her percentage increased dramatically from 22 to 41.

BFFs, we want to know whose side you are on — Jill’s or Ramona’s?

- Lindsey DiMattina

Click here to follow Lindsey on Twitter for RHONY updates!

MORE RHONY STORIES:

1. RAMONA: JILL’S THE INSTIGATOR!
  2. JILL ZARIN V. ALEX MCCORD — RAMONA IN THE MIDDLE!
  3. ALEX MCCORD: WHEN MY FUSE BLOWS, IT BLOWS!

outdoor banners

Posted at 2:17 PM on May 29, 2012

I’ve been surfing on-line more than 3 hours today, but I never found any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net can be a lot more useful than ever before.

display cases

Posted at 1:48 PM on May 29, 2012

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a weblog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant clear concept

weight loss plans for free

Posted at 1:19 PM on May 29, 2012

Hello there, simply became aware of your blog via Google, and located that it’s really informative. I’m going to be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in case you proceed this in future. Many people can be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

aol hack

Posted at 6:19 PM on April 10, 2012

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i’m happy to convey that I have a very excellent uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most undoubtedly will make certain to don?t put out of your mind this website and provides it a look regularly.

Pam

Posted at 11:16 AM on July 28, 2011

Man, with friends like these people who needs enemies. I would not turn my back on any of them. How did any of them get a job on a show with REAL in the title.

Chris

Posted at 5:50 PM on April 14, 2011

MEANT CAN’T STAND HER VOICE!

Chris

Posted at 5:46 PM on April 14, 2011

HAHA! ZARIN CRACKS ME UP! I WOULD PICK RAMONA (WITH ALL HER QUIRKS) OVER ZARIN ANY DAY!
ZARIN IS AS FULL OF HERSELF AS THE DAY IS LONG. CAN’T STAND HER OR HER VOIVE. OFFENSIVE ON EVERY LEVEL–UGH!

leighmarker

Posted at 1:20 PM on April 13, 2011

Am I the only one that thinks Jills looks either really fat or pgt in the above pic?/video

Alexis

Posted at 3:15 AM on April 13, 2011

HURRAY!!! RAMONA THE ANTI-SEMITIC, ANTI-GAY, FUGLY, EMPLOYEE ATTACKER IS WINNING A POLL.

PROVES ONE THING….ALL HOUSEWIVES FANS ARE RACIST DRUNKS LIKE HER

SLASantaBarbara129

Posted at 6:07 AM on April 13, 2011

What exactly would be your grounds for suing Ramona? She was rude, but she broke NO laws. You may not like what someone does, but you can’t file suit on those grounds. Should you even find an attorney who would take your case- not one would since it would be baseless & make them look stupid—- Ramona’s attorneys would laugh so hard before filing a demurrer.

SLASantaBarbara129

Posted at 6:11 AM on April 13, 2011

What exactly makes you feel Ramona is anti-gay or an anti-Semite? Thats a pretty harsh accusation !!

Carol

Posted at 1:00 AM on April 13, 2011

Dear Jill…excuse me – Paula and Simon Von Tweet Deck (huh?): Even by tweeting your handful of fans to vote here for you, by way of Ginger Zarin’s twitter site, it’s not going to put much of a dent in Ramona’s landslide win.

SLASantaBarbara129

Posted at 11:24 PM on April 12, 2011

Jillousy & her poor husband Bawby, Zarin is one UGLY, HATEFUL SHREW! Everything with her is all about putting people down whilst trying to convince others (but only herself) how ‘superior’ she is. As in her opening quote: “I run with a fabulous group of friends”… Run? Really?? Ha Ha ! She should RUN to the nearest psychiatrist! Her illusions of superiority & grandeur are out of control. Uf you are so inclined, read angeldev.wordpress. The writer holds a degree psychology & wrote a great piece on his, her?, take in Jillousy’s issues. To laypersons, it reveals alot as to her psyche.

kellie

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 12, 2011

Jill really does need to get a HOBBY!! Is this all she has to do all day is worry about a poll that she lost. She always loses in polls, because no one likes her except Bawby. Her voice alone is enough to scare people away. If she has any fans, it is because she gives them items that she has received free. She re-gifts her free gifts. I have heard this from several reliable sources. She has a whole basement full along with her terrible book. It is a good thing that Bethenny doesn’t talk about Jill as I am sure she could give us some great trash on her.

msdrs

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 12, 2011

team jill? 17%? doubt it. she’s obviously paying someone to vote. no one… NO ONE in their right mind would ever vote for that wretched wannabe. well except her psycho side kick kuku kelly. LOSERS! GO RAMONA! crackerjacks you’re crackers alright. luanne is almost ALMOST as bad as shrill.

Roslyn

Posted at 8:15 PM on April 12, 2011

Jill is so nasty, I can’t imagine anyone voting for her. I would vote for any of the other housewives before I would vote for Jill. She is the most hated housewife in housewives history. There is even a website that people post about how much they hate here. She thinks she is so nice of course she is up there and we are all down here.

Simon Von Tweet Deck

Posted at 6:29 PM on April 12, 2011

Hello everybody,

My name is Simon Von Tweet Deck and I am a star of the show in question. I thought I’d take a moment of of my 24/7 monitoring of all of my co-stars tweets to chime in here LIVE FROM MY CAVE!
As a social media maven I would like to say that the drunk comments out here about Ramona are unfair. She drinks no more than me (LOL) Have you ever seen me stagger anywhere? Well forget that question, I got distracted by a chirp on my SS Tweet Deck.
Even if Bethenny thinks I am an alcoholic, so what, i am not! (hiccup)

My point is, I’m weirdly obsessed with Jill so I encourage you to all vote JILL ZARIN for the win!!!

ALL ABOARD…the SS Tweet Deck is chirping away.

Captain Simon Von Tweet Deck signing out………..hiccup

pothole1

Posted at 5:37 PM on April 12, 2011

Ramona gets my vote any day over jz. jz is a total loser and i will hold the door open when she finally gets the boot from bravo for good. she is a cow as is kookoo Kelly.

Beyoncca

Posted at 11:18 PM on April 27, 2011

I’M TEAM JILL!
Ramona is delusional. Kelly should never attend any function of yours, youb just finished calling Kelly crazy on the 2nd episode.
Countess Luann also should never attend any of your events either you re-tweeted the video of her daughter Victoria using te N-Word ans smoking. You are not Luann or Kelly’s friend.
The fact that you claim Kelly hurt your alleged feelings makes you phony and delusional.If Kelly’s so crazy why would you want her at you serious event. Your fans will oneday see through you and your delusions of grandeur.

PAULA

Posted at 5:24 PM on April 12, 2011

TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL TEAM JILL

Mary

Posted at 5:23 PM on April 12, 2011

I HATE RAMONA SINGER. I would have sued her had she interviewed my daughter like that. If a man did it, he would have been arrested. She is ABUSIVE and should be INVESTIGATED.
Jill Zarin would NEVER do that. She has more sense.

Candy

Posted at 5:21 PM on April 12, 2011

Ramona is a 55 year old saggy lush. OWN IT.

TEAM JILL

Gillian

Posted at 4:46 PM on April 12, 2011

Team Ramona!!!
Jill is a pathetic loser….

gbtw

Posted at 3:51 PM on April 12, 2011

jill… haha… what a fool. she just does NOT get it. everything she says is just WRONG, WRONG, WRONG! TEAM RAMONA!!! i would l-o-v-e to be friends with ramona! she is the life of the party!

Windy

Posted at 2:59 PM on April 12, 2011

Jill give your interns a break – you are a loser and you are proving it every day you open your vile mouth.

Mike

Posted at 2:23 PM on April 12, 2011

Only REAL people win…Go Ramona..

Beyoncca

Posted at 7:21 AM on August 13, 2011

Ramona is just like Alex McCord, desprite. I love Jill. She’s as real as they get and she doesn’t say hurtful things to peoples face like Ramona. Ramona what person really wants to here all their flaws. Ever heard of ” if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all”.

hello!

Posted at 1:46 PM on April 12, 2011

Um……team ‘Jill’, or team ‘Zarin’….I think you need to proof your article.

Crackerjacks

Posted at 1:23 PM on April 12, 2011

What about Team Luann? I…she could have taken both those b*tches down.