Emma Stone wows with bright pink lips that look incredible with her blonde hair!
Emma Stone looked amazing at the Conde Nast Traveler Annual Hot List party at Soho House in West Hollywood on Apr. 11. Want to get this perfect springtime look for your own night out? We tell you how!
Why this works: Emma‘s newly-blonde hair (her natural color!) looks great against her porcelain skin. Since she doesn’t have her vibrant red locks anymore, she’s been incorporating a lot of brights into her beauty routine. A statement-making lipstick is an easy way to add a pop of color, and it’s a trick Emma loves. Here’s how to steal her look:
- Apply a matte foundation all over your face.
- Draw a thick line on your top eyelids with liquid eyeliner.
- Add a warm brown shadow to your eyelids, up to the crease.
- Finish eyes with black mascara.
- Add a pink blush to the apples of your cheeks, blending outwards across your cheekbones.
- Finish with a fuchsia lipstick for the statement of the look!
The products below will help you create this sexy, spring-ready look for yourself!
Do YOU like Emma’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!
Get More From Glamour.com!
- 7 Gorgeous Celebrity Eye Makeup Ideas
- 36 Things He’s Thinking in Bed
- Dos & Don’ts: Transitioning Your Winter Wardrobe Into Spring
- The 10 Biggest Swimsuit Don’ts