Vanessa Hudgens: It Sucks That My Nude Photos Keep Popping Up!

Mon, April 11, 2011 8:43am EST by 9 Comments
Courtesy of Details

Courtesy of Details

Vanessa’s ready to move on from what happened in the past — but will she ever live down that she posed naked in pictures as a teen?

Vanessa Hudgens is trying hard to put the past behind her. In 2007, nude photos of the now 22-year-old High School Musical star leaked onto the Internet. It happened again in 2009 — and again in March 2011.

“It’s just silly because I’m a very present person, and that’s the thing that has been so in the past,” she tells the Los Angeles Times. “The fact that somebody keeps bringing up the past is just selfish.”

“I mean, it sucks,” Vanessa continues. “I already released a statement the first time it happened. It’s just unfortunate that it keeps reminding people about the past and not the present.”

Vanessa released this statement in 2007: “I want to apologize to my fans, whose support and trust means the world to me. I am embarrassed over this situation and regret having ever taken these photos. I am thankful for the support of my family and friends.”

Just a year later, Vanessa blamed the whole incident on the fact that she was a “teenager” when it happened — and that sometimes teens mess up.

“My parents are very supportive of me. And they know I’m a teenager, and yes, kids do stupid things sometimes,” Vanessa said in 2008. “It’s very unfortunate because with the Internet these days, you don’t have a personal life.”

More than anything, Vanessa wants to take the next step in her life. She broke up with her longterm boyfriend Zac Efron in December 2010 and has even been exploring new roles in films such as her sexy, gun-toting turn in Sucker Punch.

Vanessa doesn’t want these nude photos to haunt her for the rest of her life — do you blame her? Share your thoughts!

- Lindsey DiMattina

1. VANESSA’s SEXIEST NEW LOOKS!
  2. ZAC AND VANESSA BREAK UP!
  3. VANESSA FREAKS ABOUT NEW PHOTOS LEAK!

Mika Mina

Posted at 2:51 PM on October 30, 2011

My opinion is that people will never forget what happened in the past, but would learn to “accept” her. . She is a woman and no longer a child. She HAD apologized during her teen years. FORGIVEN! The rest shouldn’t be a big deal. She’s pretty. She’s a sweet gal. She’s a big girl now. Let her do what she wants. I’m from a very conservative family, but I’ve nothing against what pictures or poses she does PRIVATELY… not her fault it spreads online. My only tip to Nessa would be….”please!!! watch who you take photos with. they may seem like friends… but at this rate…you’ll have to choose more wisely on who you really trust”.

Love u Nessa! (Got my fingers crossed for ZANESSA’s comeback) Lol!

Roheena N

Posted at 4:21 AM on April 12, 2011

look guys, we all do stupid things. i blame the person who leaked these photos because they will stay on the internet forever. she shouldn’t have shared them with anybody. :( i feel sooo bad.

lorrain

Posted at 12:38 AM on April 12, 2011

vannessa is beautiful (although not so much on these pictures)
you cant really blame her for doing this
i mean atleast once or twice in teenagers lifetime they have posed (by themselves) nude or ‘sexy’ in front of the mirror
she might have been stupid to do it not once or twice more but can you realy blame her?

velvet

Posted at 4:12 PM on April 11, 2011

umm, if she “regrets” it so much, then why always take those pictures? i mean, i understand the first time, but this is like the second or third time. i think now that it’s just plain stupid of her. i mean, IF SHE DOESN’T WANT IT SPREAD AROUND, THEN STOP TAKING PICS IN THE NUDE! i mean, ashley tisdale took pictures, but it was for an underwear model, which is perfectly fine. she’s just being stupid.

jj

Posted at 6:30 PM on April 11, 2011

Those pictures are all from the same batch. It’s just the person releasing them seems to want to leak a couple more every now and again. She has stopped taking those kind of pics.

lorrain

Posted at 12:39 AM on April 12, 2011

i agree with keke1
110%

Keke1

Posted at 2:58 PM on April 11, 2011

Fool you once, shame on me, but fool you thrice?! Maybe if she had some talent she wouldn’t have to be such a Skank!

bondbabe

Posted at 2:16 PM on April 11, 2011

Ummm, yeah, funny how those pics just always happen to appear right before she has movies that come out. Poor fragile flower.

zany

Posted at 1:10 PM on April 11, 2011

I wish her the best shes open and truthful and trying to pick up the pieces of her personal life and she has the right to. Shes just an actress trying to grow “good for you Nessa”