At the College Television Awards on Apr. 9 in Hollywood, Shenae Grimes looked beautiful!
Shenae Grimes, 21, sported a simple but lovely look at the College Television Awards on Apr. 9 in Hollywood. Want to get this stunning look for your own night out? We tell you how!
Why this works: Shenae looks amazing when she plays up her pretty eyes. For this look, she uses brown and black eye makeup to add dimension to her eye area. (She also added a cute heart drawing under one eye for a sweet touch!) Here’s how to steal her beauty routine!
- Moisturize, prime, and apply foundation to even out your entire complexion. Make sure to blend the foundation into your neck – we want our faces to match the rest of our body!
- For a warm glow, dust bronzer in a “3″ shape, beginning with your hair line, sweeping into the hollow of your cheekbones, and finishing around your jaw line.
- Apply a rich brown eyeshadow on the lid of your eye up to the crease. For a winged effect, lightly blend the shadow outwards in the direction of your temple. Follow this step by applying a drop shadow, which is simply a layer of the shadow under the eye. Make sure to start out lightly and add layers of shadow when working with bright/dark colors, and remember to blend, blend, blend!
- Line both the top and bottom lash lines, as well as the top and bottom water lines, with black eyeliner. Using a brush or q-tip, blend the liner that was applied to the lash lines, which will create a smoky-eyed look. If you want to fully replicate the look, a sharp black eyeliner would be the best product to use when re-creating the tiny heart below the eye.
- Curl eyelashes and apply a few coats of mascara.
- Finish look with a reddish-pink tinted gloss and you are ready to go!
The products below will help you create this simply gorgeous look for yourself!
Do YOU like Shenae’s red carpet beauty look? Vote now!