Rashida looked amazing! Get her look straight from her makeup artist!
Celebrity makeup artist Jo Strettell created Rashida Jones’s makeup look for the 2011 GLAAD Awards on Apr. 10. Rashida looked amazing in the red-lipped look. Want to try it for yourself? Read on for her makeup artist’s how-to!
Jo wanted to create a “very chic, gorgeous look” for Rashida, who, along with Parks and Recreation costar Amy Poehler, was wearing a Hugo Boss tuxedo. With Rashida’s hair pulled into a messy bun, all eyes were on her lovely makeup!
- On Rashida’s face, Jo applied a very sheer amount of COVERGIRL NatureLuxe Silk Foundation to even out her skin.
- Jo highlighted Rashida’s cheeks with COVERGIRL Simply Ageless Blush in plush peach.
- For eyes, Jo lined the inside and underneath of the waterline with COVERGIRL LiquilineBlast in Black Fire, then applied several coats of COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascara for full, lush lashes.
- For lips that were “the statement of the look,” Jo used a rich burgundy shade, COVERGIRL Queen Collection Lip Color in Tawny Port. She applied it, blotted off, and then applied it again, repeating these steps a few times to get a stained lip effect.
Will YOU try this look for yourself? Vote in the poll, then shop the look below!
Get More From Glamour.com!
- 7 Gorgeous Celebrity Eye Makeup Ideas
- 36 Things He’s Thinking in Bed
- Dos & Don’ts: Transitioning Your Winter Wardrobe Into Spring
- The 10 Biggest Swimsuit Don’ts