Vanessa Hudgens Wants To Get Another Tattoo…With Her Mom! Really?

Sat, April 9, 2011 3:52pm EDT by 5 Comments
SplashNews.com, Twitter

SplashNews.com, Twitter

Vanessa says her mom want to get inked too, so they are going together!

Vanessa Hudgens has not been afraid to ditch her good-girl image recently, and plans to do it further by getting another tattoo. But the actress says she wants to bring her mom when she gets inked!

“I will hopefully get more tattoos,” Vanessa tells People. “I’m very obsessed recently. I still only have one, but I’m waiting for one of my friends to go get one so that I can come with, and bring my mom and my best friend.”

Uh, really?

“My sister is on her way for a piercing, and me and my mom are going to do the tattoos,” she says.

We’re all for enhancing your style, Vanessa, but getting a tattoo with your mom? That’s kind of weird!

– William Earl

Get more Vanessa!

1. Vanessa Hudgens May Have A New Romeo In Her Life! Exclusive
  2. Is It Cool Or So NOT To Get Touchy Feely With Your BFF’s Ex Like Ashley Tisdale Did With Zac Efron?
  3. Ashley Tisdale V. Vanessa Hudgens: Who Has The Best Beauty Look? Tell us!

Lisa

Posted at 7:06 PM on April 11, 2011

Really?? Why is this such a big deal?? Now your a “bad” girl if you get a tattoo?! Wah.

Angelchinky

Posted at 6:40 AM on April 11, 2011

i don’t see what’s wrong with getting a tattoo with ur mum.
tattoo is a form of art&i’m sick of stupid frigging uptight morons acting like it’s a HUGE deal when somebody gets a tattoo-like it’s something wrong.she’s 22-she’s not a kid.

Alicia

Posted at 9:43 PM on April 10, 2011

Matching family tattoos are becoming a popular way of bonding. My cousins each have a brother tattoo: a trinity knot with a personal symbol for each of them in one of the loops. My mother and I have matching open book tattoos with our initials on each page. My grandfather was completely covered in tattoos from WWII and all of his grandkids have one of his tattoos now (I have his bluebird). I think it’s a special way of representing a close bond and spending time with someone you love. I live a long way from home, but I always have my mother with me in the form of our tattoo. Nothing weird about love. There’s much more wrong with unnecessary judgment.

Booger

Posted at 3:44 PM on April 10, 2011

Would you rather she go with a PIMP or her mom? It’s a butterfly for crying outloud! You dont like tatoos and it shows. Wonder what kind of things are hidden in your closet?

Chelsea

Posted at 10:45 AM on April 10, 2011

What’s wrong with getting a tattoo with your mom? She’s the one person that will always love you unconditionally and will always be there for you, getting tattoos together is not weird, it shows they’re close