Six Things You Didn't Know About Selena Gomez!

Fri, April 8, 2011 4:13pm EDT by 8 Comments
AP Images

AP Images

If you thought you knew everything about Justin Bieber’s girlfriend, Selena Gomez, think again!

Unlike the Kardashian sisters, Selena Gomez is an insanely private person. Even though she’s always sweet on red carpets and events, it’s rare we get an inside look at her day-to-day life. Check out some of these fun facts revealed in an interview with the Telegraph that we never knew about one of the most beautiful starlets in Hollywood!

1. She loves “scary” movies: I love getting scared watching really cheesy films like Halloween and I Know What You Did Last Summer.

2. Her favorite ice cream is…: Poppa and I like Rocky Road best, with lots of almonds, chocolate and marshmallow.

3. She loves to bowl as an alter ego: I’m not good at it but I find it really fun. I like to call myself a different name on the score screen, like Princess Fancypants or Cheryl Cole.

4. She likes late night TV as her lullaby: Then I’ll watch Friends because that’s my favorite show and I always have to fall asleep to it. It’s like my Sunday night routine.

5. She has a back up career: If you could do any other job, what would it be? I’d be a chef.

6. She identifies with another species: In another life I would be … A bird.

What is your favorite inside fact about Selena? Sound off below!

Kirstin Benson

clinton M Lewis (@071375_m)

Posted at 2:16 PM on July 31, 2014

I Clinton Lewis loves pizza fruit ice Cream popcorn candy and basketball from all the things that Selena likes to have of food and soda is the same like me and my foster father loves Mountain Dew

Bonnie Duncan

Posted at 11:58 PM on December 11, 2012

Selena are you the real selena gomez cause how do we know

fahad khn

Posted at 11:03 PM on April 2, 2012

selena u r adorable as usuall ..

saaliha aslam

Posted at 11:58 AM on March 22, 2012

i love you you look preety in that dress please reply back selena gomez

selena gomez

Posted at 11:59 AM on March 22, 2012

thanks you do to

Selena Gomez

Posted at 8:25 PM on October 10, 2012

OMG, thanks! I love my fans!!!

Tex

Posted at 4:10 PM on April 10, 2011

It does sound sad.

LoveWealthy

Posted at 5:29 AM on April 10, 2011

My friends told me about

~~ Lo ve We alt hy* C/0- m~~told it’s a hot place for u to meet wea-lthy, hot, successful sin-gles…You do not have to be a million-aire but you will meet one soon !!!