Robert Pattinson Describes What He Loves In A Woman And Refutes His Sex Appeal!

Fri, April 8, 2011 12:33pm EDT by 32 Comments

We’re taking notes on R-Patz’s ideal woman — are YOU his type?

Robert Pattinson has finally revealed the kind of woman that turns him on -– take notice, ladies!

Robert, 24, spoke with French magazine Madame Figaro and detailed his preference in women.

“I can’t say I prefer blondes, brunettes or redheads,” R-Patz says. “I like emotion and elegance. Even expensive clothes do not guarantee a good look. You must be yourself above all!”

The hunky Breaking Dawn star also says he doesn’t understand why women are drawn to him –- which we think is just crazy!

“Frankly, I have no sex appeal,” Rob lied.Just strolling in Los Angeles, London or Paris, you will find a bunch of young guys like me. I am not James Dean.”

We agree – you’re way hotter than James Dean!

adriana

Posted at 12:10 PM on December 29, 2013

he is certainly not James Dean

Nikki

Posted at 8:15 PM on September 13, 2013

What the magazines say may be true or false, but I don’t judge someone until I actually know them.
Robert may be good or bad, hot or ugly in peoples opinions but nobody is perfect. I do not know why magazines are comparing celebrities to other celebrities, everyone is different in their own unique way. That is my opinion.

The Outsiders

Posted at 5:33 PM on February 22, 2012

R-Patz has the “Wolverine” thing going with the sideburns and bigger hair like that. He’s the only actor who has really been able to pull off the “James Dean” look with the bouffant (spelling?) and sideburns. But it’s like he’s put his own twist on it and made it his own. Plus, the look (such as his look in the above pic) is a kind of throwback to the Greaser era, like with Ponyboy & big brother Daryl Curtis from the book The Outsiders by SE Hinton. Remember The Outsiders where the guys had the sideburns, leather jackets, and bouffant hairstyles like Rob?? I’m finding that kind of sexy right about now.

senoritajd

Posted at 8:09 PM on February 14, 2012

You agree he’s hotter than James Dean? PLEASE! James Dean is a million times hotter than Rob and even HE knows it. That’s just like saying Ryan Reynolds is hotter than Marlon Brando in his prime or Channing Tatum is hotter than Paul Newman. James Dean, Marlon Brando, and Paul Newman is hotter than all of your so-called talent these days. I hate when magazines interview the “stars of the moment” and try to place them over talent like those of yesteryear. Please do us a favor next time and be truthful and stop feeding these stars egos with false statements!

senoritajd

Posted at 8:05 PM on February 14, 2012

You agree he’s hotter than James Dean? PLEASE! James Dean is a million times hotter rhan Rob and even HE knows it. That’s just like saying Ryan Reynolds is hotter than Marlon Brando in his prime or Channing Tatum is hotter than Paul Newman. James dean, Marlon Brando, and Paul Newman is hotter than all of your so-called talent these days. I hae when magazines interview the “stars of the moment” and try to place them over talent like those of yesteryear. Please do us a favor next time and be truthful and stop feeding these stars egos with false statements!

muse

Posted at 4:28 PM on April 10, 2011

loved his every word. Im dazzled. Lol

rula

Posted at 8:12 AM on April 9, 2011

yeahh he describes kristen stewart..obviously

sosweetyetsimple

Posted at 3:21 AM on April 9, 2011

robert pattinson is so overrated n he is rite gurlz shouldnt be runnin after him i dont think he is that hot i think he is OK and they r plenty of dashin guyz around i surely dont think he is the sexiestman on earth…..like WTF?????/ the idea of it scares me.

Arkansas

Posted at 4:02 PM on April 8, 2011

Say what? Where are all these men like him strolling in Los Angeles, London or Paris? I apparently never saw them!

jhj

Posted at 5:31 PM on April 8, 2011

lol.. I agree

jason

Posted at 8:38 PM on April 8, 2011

Maybe you need to look at a less cosmopolitan venue. I mean LA, London, Paris? Nice places but perhaps guys like him live in Cleveland, Portland or Oklahoma City.

Wait! WTF am I saying. Never mind. LOL.

The Outsiders

Posted at 5:42 PM on February 22, 2012

@Arkansas, Girl I know! We’ve got TROLLS “strolling”. We’ve got “much older men” strolling. We’ve got “fatties” and “baldheaded” men “strolling”. We got “abusers” & “psychos” “strolling”. In short, we’ve got ugly men “strolling”. Thery’re bumping into each other while they’re “strolling”!

Winsome

Posted at 2:48 PM on April 8, 2011

He is gay and so is Kristen. It’s so sad that they can’t just come out because of movie contracts. He likes her because she looks like a boy. She likes him because she doesn’t want her sexuality ruining her chance at a more stable career.
Just a few more years and they will both find out who they really are. (Or maybe the moment Twilight ends they will part ways because they are just together to sell tickets anyway.)

jhj

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 8, 2011

lol, you need help

jhj

Posted at 5:32 PM on April 8, 2011

you need medical help

clarice

Posted at 1:21 PM on April 9, 2011

Yes you’re right they’re gay and in the closet. I hope they come out after Twilight, it’s really bugging me.

Carmen Vergara

Posted at 2:11 PM on April 8, 2011

My biggest dream is to marry Robert Pattinson because I am so in love with him. Unlike a lot of men, he knows how to handle a strong woman. So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter and it would be nice to have a son as well. I want my son(s) to look like him. We’ll see. I’m dying to have a baby. I’d like two and maybe Rob would like three. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now. It’s less an intellectual decision than a physical calling. My body feels like it’s asking to reproduce, to have a huge belly and carry babies. So I hope after we meet, we’ll try for a baby as soon as possible. Although we wouldn’t be married yet, I’m not concerned. I just really want a baby! I want to reproduce so bad! Can you imagine our babies? Gorgeous!

Arkansas

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 8, 2011

Boy, you have it bad!

Pat

Posted at 5:35 PM on April 8, 2011

What a strange post from a thirty-four year old woman.

jason

Posted at 8:35 PM on April 8, 2011

Carmen,
There are a lot of guys like Robert (hmm…ok, maybe not that many). Just because he’s in movies doesn’t make him any better or worse than anyone else.

We all wish we were younger and with someone amazing that we see in the movies. But, there are guys out there your age that you’d find amazing as well. Give them a chance.

The Outsiders

Posted at 5:45 PM on February 22, 2012

Jason, shouldn’t you be out….”Strolling”?

No to cougars

Posted at 3:23 PM on April 9, 2011

Ugh! It’s like Reese in WFE all over again.

The Outsiders

Posted at 5:54 PM on February 22, 2012

@ No To Cougars, Pattinson likes that. Didn’t you know that? He finally came out like Ed Westick, Daniel Radcliffe, Chace Crawford, Christian Bale, actor James McCavoy, Prince William and Prince Charles, (and now his best friend Tom Sturridge) about his thing for older women. I think Rob wants to be dominated in bed like his fellow British countrymen.

Nicole

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 9, 2011

@ Carmen. This has got to be a belated April Fool’s prank, right? I’m your age and would only write those words if I’m terribly drunk…well, not even then. Please tell me you’re kidding as I’m very worried for your daughter, if she exists.

Paris Milton

Posted at 2:06 PM on April 8, 2011

I’m looking very much forward to seeing Water for Elephants. I saw the first Twilight movie with my boyfriend when it was released even though I knew nothing about Twilight. I was overwhelmed. It was orgasmic. When I have a craving for something, I just can’t hold myself back. Robert Pattinson is a wonderful guy, extremely handsome, and has an accent. For all you guys out there, Twilight turns women on. All you have to do is take us to see a Twilight movie to satisfy us. Also, be headstrong. Girls like strong men that aren’t afraid to show their true feelings at times. We need to know you’re reliable, say what you mean, and will always take care of us.

carolyn

Posted at 2:04 PM on April 8, 2011

I think he is sexy, because he doesn’t think so…Nothing is sexier than i man that does not see his own sex appeal. Just as, nothing is less sexy than a man with a big ego…Rob, you just do not realize, you get sexier with every word you utter…That humble, “no one night stands, needs to know you to have a relationship, sex means so much more when you really love someone, marriage with 2 or 3 kids running around, hates hollywood trapings” kinda guy is beyond desirable and sexy!!!

ana karen

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 8, 2011

Obviously, ROBERT is the most beautiful and sexy man in this world.

bobby sam

Posted at 12:49 PM on April 8, 2011

of course he is talking about kristen stewart…

bella cullen

Posted at 1:00 PM on April 8, 2011

agree with you

Tony

Posted at 2:09 PM on April 8, 2011

Dawn

Posted at 4:04 PM on April 8, 2011

I completely agree with you. Everytime he talks about romance and what he likes in a woman he describes Kristen to a T!!!!

lilachoney

Posted at 11:28 AM on April 9, 2011

Really? Kristen and elegance don’t go hand in hand or maybe you think the epitome of elegance is skinny jeans, wifebeaters and trainers that make her huge feet look even bigger.